Thread: TROM 2 2.41 RELEASED

Icon4 TROM 2 2.41 RELEASED

After much delay I released TROM2 2.41 for all those who still want to play it or never had t a chance to . It will probably be the last version of my mod for NTW. It should be free of nasty bugs as all of my releases, but if you find a serious one, PM me (I am not that often at the forums). Also, if the download link should go down sometime in the future, please send me a PM and I will reupload the mod.

Yarkis

Default Re: TROM 2 2.41 RELEASED

Thanks Yarkis, you make the best mods.

Hoping for a Rome 2 one if its needed.

Im having a very odd problem. I was running darthmod and it was running perfectly fine on 40 unit armies and my current settings..but now the game runs at a snails pace.

I need to investigate further but it seems the units arent using sprites which makes it unplayable.

Hi Yarkis! Thanks for you great work and dedication into this mod! I really enjoy the battles and the campaigns modifications, so can you please provide us with a new download link? Another mirror would be more than welcome since i'm trying to download your mod 2 days in a row and it always stops.

@ PrimoTW: Yarkis suggested to PM him, as he would not visit the forum frequently.

jazza's Avatar Libertus

only just started playing the mod love the backpacks on the nizam troops