Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Results 121 to 132 of 132

Thread: Support, Bug Reports and Hot Fixes

  1. #121

    Default Re: Support, Bug Reports and Hot Fixes

    Hi. Great mod, I'm enjoying it, just started playing few days ago. Now I'm in 178 and the game crashes when I end the turn. I have no city under siege and I moved my troops around as I read here but it won't work. I'm uploading the save here http://www.megafileupload.com/6pk5/Quicksave.sav so you could try it if you want. Thanks.

  2. #122

    Default Re: Support, Bug Reports and Hot Fixes

    Hello

    first thanks for this great work.

    I have a problem to start the game. i use win10, 64bit and i use a lot of rome mods but in this when i will start the game an error message open and the game not can start. " Failed to read censored word dictionary file:data//chat_filter.san " maybe somone can help please


    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...chatfilter-san this helps for my problem
    Last edited by nom; January 31, 2017 at 04:55 AM.

  3. #123

    Default Re: Support, Bug Reports and Hot Fixes

    Quote Originally Posted by ahowl11 View Post
    If you find a bug in the mod, please report them here. All hotfixes will also be posted on this thread.
    Hi. Playing this awesome looking mod on BI. On turn one Italy is full of generals, (20+) including Caesar, and Regulas in N Africa.
    I take it this is not right? Any thoughts.

  4. #124

    Default Re: Support, Bug Reports and Hot Fixes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacicusromanus View Post
    Hi. Great mod, I'm enjoying it, just started playing few days ago. Now I'm in 178 and the game crashes when I end the turn. I have no city under siege and I moved my troops around as I read here but it won't work. I'm uploading the save here http://www.megafileupload.com/6pk5/Quicksave.sav so you could try it if you want. Thanks.
    Similar bug chez moi.

  5. #125

    Default Re: Support, Bug Reports and Hot Fixes

    hi

    there are messages that tell family members are rested but tired trait is there. yet many turns were from that the trait persist. can someone tell why?

  6. #126

    Default Re: Support, Bug Reports and Hot Fixes

    JMJ -

    Had two bugs. One is after a city revolts (I allowed this to happen), it gets all sorts of units that come from all over the map (Egyptian chariots in Syracusae?). When they enemy attacks my besieging army I try to fight the battle but the game crashes. Actually they game freezes and I have to restart the computer.

    The other one is that the city of Mediolanum can't recruit units or even open the city screen with the units selected. Even if I mess around with unit cards without opening the city screen it still crashes.

    Any thoughts?

    YBIC
    Mike

  7. #127

    Default Re: Support, Bug Reports and Hot Fixes

    Hi


    Just got the mod and have found the first issue within 5 min of playing as the Romans..

    When I go tot the faction screen, and click on the Senate tab or try to view the current offices of senate, the game crashes straight to desktop.

    Is there any way of obtaining a bug report for me to post?

    \Sincerely
    St_Vitruvius

  8. #128
    SharpEyed's Avatar Be Fair and Thankful!
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    the Vale of Tears
    Posts
    3,368

    Default Re: Support, Bug Reports and Hot Fixes

    Yea about that.. You might want to read This
    Under the proud patronage of mighty Emperor M


  9. #129

    Default Re: Support, Bug Reports and Hot Fixes

    Quote Originally Posted by SharpEyed View Post
    Yea about that.. You might want to read This
    I thought that was the case the first time.. But I noticed the generals still had titles from the senate - so I thought I should have been able to who got which title..

    I tried searching - but nothing came up..

    Are there any other known bugs/issues to be aware off, so as to not disturb unneeded?

    I read something about large battles on small islands or bridges maybe crashing the game - but I cannot remember where I read it.. (I'd suggest to make thread with known issues and possible solutions/workarounds and have it stickied.. but perhaps it's me being unable to locate it?)


    \Sincerely
    St_Vitruvius

  10. #130
    SharpEyed's Avatar Be Fair and Thankful!
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    the Vale of Tears
    Posts
    3,368

    Default Re: Support, Bug Reports and Hot Fixes

    Quote Originally Posted by St_Vitruvius View Post
    I thought that was the case the first time.. But I noticed the generals still had titles from the senate - so I thought I should have been able to who got which title..

    I tried searching - but nothing came up..

    Are there any other known bugs/issues to be aware off, so as to not disturb unneeded?

    I read something about large battles on small islands or bridges maybe crashing the game - but I cannot remember where I read it.. (I'd suggest to make thread with known issues and possible solutions/workarounds and have it stickied.. but perhaps it's me being unable to locate it?)


    \Sincerely
    St_Vitruvius
    I haven't played the game for a while but some known issues are listed in "RTH Read me 2.0" txt file.

    But yea you can always find some other stuff in these threads -like I did for you.
    Under the proud patronage of mighty Emperor M


  11. #131

    Default Re: Support, Bug Reports and Hot Fixes

    Hi Friend, great mode. How come the Dacians starts with a province clos to the Baltic sea? Then you can change the name of the city closesest to Sarmizegetusa to Buridava or something. P... never existed, it was a Roman Camp in the Dacians war 100AD same place like the Dacian Capital. Thank you for your work.

  12. #132

    Default Re: Support, Bug Reports and Hot Fixes

    Quote Originally Posted by cozmicus View Post
    Hi Friend, great mode. How come the Dacians starts with a province clos to the Baltic sea? Then you can change the name of the city closesest to Sarmizegetusa to Buridava or something. P... never existed, it was a Roman Camp in the Dacians war 100AD same place like the Dacian Capital. Thank you for your work.
    It's actually the Getans in 280 BC. I've tried to represent somehow all the different tribes dominating this area in antiquity: first the Getans, then the Dacians and finally a bit of Goths. That's the province on the Baltic Sea. I'd love to have 40 factions and 250 provinces, but I have to adapt to the limits of the game.
    Regarding Dacidava I found this on Wikipedia:

    Dacidava was a Dacian fortified town, located in the North-Western part of present Transylvania, Romania, about 35 km North of the border established on Meseș Mountains, which was separating the dacian territory controlled by the Roman Empire and the territories inhabited by the free Dacians. The city Șimleu Silvaniei is located near the ancient site of Dacidava.

    There were other candidates, such as Napoca or Porolissum (now forts), but I chose this town for the position north and because it contains the word Daci. Buridava is much more south. I'm pretty sure that in 280 BC neither of these had more importance than any other puny village. In any case, if you want to change the names of the cities, you can do it in: imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names.txt
    Be aware, however, that changing names may hinder some ancillaries connected to the town from showing up. But in the case of Dacidava there should be no risk.
    Creator of Rome Total History
    Rome 2 sucks, EB, RS and RTR were yesterday...
    Don't you feel like it's time to move on?
    Explore the ancient world, fight epic battles,
    conquer beautiful queens and princesses...
    Try a new groundbreaking mod:
    Experience Rome Total History!
    Play RTH or wait for Rome 3!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •