Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: HAN ZHI SHANG v1.03 Released!

Seba14's Avatar Civis

Default Re: HAN ZHI SHANG v1.03 Released!

Hey, I'm translating it with the help of Lekseus so far, slowly but surely, the Chinese used in the text isn't that easy actually, but it's ok...In the meantime any help would be greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Seba14 View Post
    Hey, I'm translating it with the help of Lekseus so far, slowly but surely, the Chinese used in the text isn't that easy actually, but it's ok...In the meantime any help would be greatly appreciated
    yes. thanks you help me translate mod war in late ming 3.1 beta into Englishlanguage. You speak with Lekseus is translate it inton a version Vietnameselanguage be not. I hope will have a version Vietnamese and Englishlanguage upcoming perfect

Seba14, most part of events, I presume, are from book. You can try to use fragments from it (http://www.threekingdoms.com/)

Quote Originally Posted by lekseus View Post
    Seba14, most part of events, I presume, are from book. You can try to use fragments from it (http://www.threekingdoms.com/)
    For me ask is you conduct translate mod what so. not must translate mod war in late ming 3.1 beta ah

Seba14's Avatar Civis

Hey, Thanks for the link, yes indeed, the facts are from the book (I could almost recite it btw^^) but I really want to provide an accurate translation, as there are several events (Guan Du battle as instance) that deserves the most precise information as to who was involved and where, when ect...I'm tryin' to focus on this as it's not always very clear, even for myself, so I check what is said first in Chinese, then double-check with the book (Like Liu Bang instead of Liu Shan, Lu Bu and Wang Yun, ect...) and there are some minor infos I haven't seen before, so I stick to the original mod texts (some of Zhuge Liang's quotes are really hard to translate) So it's gonna take some time but hopefully we'll have a version as good as Luo Ben's (Luo Guanzhong) with video

Xiaozhangsan : Xin vui ḷng sử dụng một dịch giả, chúng tôi không thể hiểu những ǵ bạn nói

Hey, Thanks for the link, yes indeed, the facts are from the book (I could almost recite it btw^^) but I really want to provide an accurate translation, as there are several events (Guan Du battle as instance) that deserves the most precise information as to who was involved and where, when ect...I'm tryin' to focus on this as it's not always very clear, even for myself, so I check what is said first in Chinese, then double-check with the book (Like Liu Bang instead of Liu Shan, Lu Bu and Wang Yun, ect...) and there are some minor infos I haven't seen before, so I stick to the original mod texts (some of Zhuge Liang's quotes are really hard to translate) So it's gonna take some time but hopefully we'll have a version as good as Luo Ben's (Luo Guanzhong) with video

Xiaozhangsan : Xin vui ḷng sử dụng một dịch giả, chúng tôi không thể hiểu những ǵ bạn nói
    bạn có thể giúp tôi dịch mod war in late ming 3.1 beta sang tiếng anh à tiếng việt được không

I recommend to watch this TV
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Seba14's Avatar Civis

Haha, yes indeed, nice serie (Though after Kongming's death it's just fast forward) The old serie seems more precise, and also the Red Cliff of John woo isn't bad, and Lost bladesman (Guan Yu)... (Recognized the pic of Emperor Xian and a few other in the Rotk mod, well done

I am looking forward to this mod

Still waiting for the ENGLISH version !!!

Seba14's Avatar Civis

Hi, looks like Rotk and this mod share some common text (Or very close) i.e. Units...Is there any chance we can use part of their translation (Names, Units, places revised...) ? It would accelerated things a lot

LordKainES's Avatar Ducenarius

Just AMAZING!!!

Hi, looks like Rotk and this mod share some common text (Or very close) i.e. Units...Is there any chance we can use part of their translation (Names, Units, places revised...) ? It would accelerated things a lot
    No text from our (RoTK) mod is to be used without our permission. Using other mod's/modders' materials is strictly against forum rules (TOS).

The current English patch HZS has released has been removed due to a theft of our text.

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Wait, isn't RoTk just a conversion mod of the RTW version of this mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciciro View Post
    Wait, isn't RoTk just a conversion mod of the RTW version of this mod?
    That was the original goal. We have expanded on that, and we are now making a full-fledged mod, with new historical units, and scripts to make the player immersed in a historical 194 AD Ancient China. Almost everything in our mod is being remade (text is completely original, made by our historian Seether). ATM, only the units are from RTW version (will be changed in the next patch)

If you have any further questions regarding our mod, kindly go to our sub-forums
    Last edited by The Blade That Was Broken; November 21, 2013 at 06:59 PM.

Seba14's Avatar Civis

Hi, and thanx for the reply...obviously this mod (Hanzhichang) is not gonna get translated any time soon (Since I'm alone on this job) as your idea comes from their in the first place, wouldn't it be fair to use your text in the making of a translation patch? (It's a lot of work for 1 person)And somehow if you want put a note on the splash screen sayin some of your text has been used ? (Anciliaries are quite similar i.e.)

Hi, and thanx for the reply...obviously this mod (Hanzhichang) is not gonna get translated any time soon (Since I'm alone on this job) as your idea comes from their in the first place, wouldn't it be fair to use your text in the making of a translation patch? (It's a lot of work for 1 person)And somehow if you want put a note on the splash screen sayin some of your text has been used ? (Anciliaries are quite similar i.e.)

That is not something open to discussion right now. Any requests will have to be gone through Seether, and at this current time, it is unlikely that we will approve any such request, until we have
    received a formal apology from HZS team.

Seba14's Avatar Civis

If you want to use our text, contact Seether. But again, it is unlikely we will approve any such request, until a formal apology has been given from the HZS team.

As to your question of fairness, the original RTW mod was made by Backbone Studio, not Pillar of Creation Studio. PCS has refused and denied to respond to us when we attempted to contact them, and until that has been resolved, no material from us is to be used.
    Last edited by The Blade That Was Broken; November 22, 2013 at 05:14 PM.