Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: HAN ZHI SHANG v1.03 Released!

Desley's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: HAN ZHI SHANG v1.03 Released!

can you upload this on MEGA? Hotfile.com has long waiting times for downloads...
    Will and act until victory

Domesticus

Good!

I see that the English translation is a good point.

I can not wait to come out.

Can someone help me lol when i play the mod all the text is either ??? or squares no chinese or english someone help me please i don't know what i did wrong or what i didn't do

You need a Chinese Language Pack (Microsoft Updates) for the computer to read Chinese
    Last edited by The Blade That Was Broken; September 08, 2013 at 03:14 PM.

yuezhi's Avatar Senator

For me the menu buttons don't even work because there's no text.

It's strange because Road to Luoyang works and is square free.
    all hail the flying spaghetti monster!

Mikhail Stepanoff's Avatar Foederatus
    Russian Federation. Siberia. Krasnoyarsk City.

"HAN ZHI SHANG" and "Rise of Three Kingdoms" - these mods are about one period of Chinese history and they are very similar. These mods are developed by different teams, isn't it? So, what is the main difference between them? I think, there should be some strong reason to have the two different types of mod about Three Kingdoms. Sorry for my curiosity

please help me this error: I need a your the help

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhail Stepanoff View Post
    "HAN ZHI SHANG" and "Rise of Three Kingdoms" - these mods are about one period of Chinese history and they are very similar. These mods are developed by different teams, isn't it? So, what is the main difference between them? I think, there should be some strong reason to have the two different types of mod about Three Kingdoms. Sorry for my curiosity
    There are major differences between the focus of our mod and Han Zhi Shang. You may not notice them now, as they are still slight, but you can see that there is more of a historical feel in our mod, and other minor things (ex. later start date). In the coming weeks you will notice major differences, one is the new historically-accurate units/complete unit revamp. The mod right here aims for a more book-based approach (Romance of Three Kingdoms). The reason why it is very similar at the moment is that the models are the same, as they were borrowed from Backbone Studio (which is now Pillars of Heaven Studio, the developer team of this mod). I hope this answer your questions .
    I won't put anymore info about our mod here (as this is not our mod thread, and I respect this mod and their wonderful team who did alot of work to achieve this), if you have any other questions about our mod, start a thread here.
    Last edited by The Blade That Was Broken; September 14, 2013 at 08:56 PM.

please help me a errorr on of han zhi sang mod 1.03. I play to turn 21 is faulty on. I want play faction the hun please help me find a link dowload of this faction

Mikhail Stepanoff's Avatar Foederatus
    Russian Federation. Siberia. Krasnoyarsk City.

Thank you for your answer! Now it's all clear for me

please help me repair error uh oh. this isn't good. no idea why, but exitting now. Sorry put. this is a files save that me played: http://www.fshare.vn/file/DQ55GQNUW0/ please help me repair this files

After installing the mod, that looks like on the screen:

After installing the Chinese Language Pack (Microsoft Updates) was the look:

Probably still need some sort of font

please help me repair error uh oh. this isn't good. no idea why, but exitting now. Sorry put. this is a files save that me played:http://www.fshare.vn/file/DQ55GQNUW0/ please help me repair this files

Seba14's Avatar Civis

Good news everyone !

I'm working on an English translation (Main menus done already, plus cities names etc...) Although I don't know anything about modding, I speak English, French and Chinese (Not fully but ok)
    As I'm fond of the San Guo Yan Yi/Zhi I'm willing to take any translation work that could help promote this amazing mod, Rotk isn't bad either btw

All the best

Hail, Seba14. There is no need in translating files: strat, battle, menu english, tooltips, shared. You can take them from any english language mod (they are the same).
    City names, character names, units, part of the building are translated already.
    The most diffuclt task - is too translate events, vnvs and ancillaries.
    Good luck!

Seba14's Avatar Civis

Hey Lekseus, thanks for the tip, but I saw somebody already complained about this, saying we can't use other's people work, hence my whole thing...anyway, I saw also that most of the people (including me) don't have anything appearing at all, when basics menus should be written (I guess it's due to a Chinese version of Mtw2 used for the mod, as it's written in Chinese in the files) As for the events I started looking at it but it's Kingdoms Events...wtf?? Long story short, I started yesterday only, so I will look into it after work see if I can find them, meanwhile, I welcome any help as to which files are to be modified etc... Thanks to all the Mod community

Seba14's Avatar Civis

Ok, Finally got it, looks like it's gonna be a time-consuming work, but I'll try my best ...anyway I have a problem to put letters in order, help anybody ?
    G]

Here is partial translation, made by me http://www.sendspace.com/file/d2mv5c
    Feel free to use bt check it out, it seemes I missed to translate some lines
    After swapping text files you have to delete aproppriate BIN files in text folder in order to see changes

Seba14's Avatar Civis

Hey, thank you very much...Yeah I finally found yesterday the trick with the .bin files...however I couldn't put the text in good condition http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/dvsr.jpg/ would you know how to fix this ??
    Anyway, thank you very much for your help, I'll look into your file when back and hopefully it's not gonna take too long before we can complete the translation...cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Seba14 View Post
    I couldn't put the text in good condition would you know how to fix this ??
    Perhaps, mod version, I've made files for and your mod version are not the same. As far, as I remember, in my mod's main menu there are portraits, in your - ierogliphs. It seems developers changed some txt files, but I ain't sure