Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: HAN ZHI SHANG v1.03 Released!

Default Re: HAN ZHI SHANG v1.03 Released!

hello I am doing about three kingdoms new version. Who have some units about country at korea as:Goguryeo,Silla and Bakje please for me units. I need some units as: Banners,units,unit_info and flag of they. Please for me to soon complete next version

I like three kingdoms. I am do three kingdoms on Eras total war 2.0 and it only is a modified version and I will complete it in between 2018. Some new factions as: Cao Cao,Liu Bei,Sun Ce,Silla,Goguryeo,Baekje, Yamato Period, Kyushu Dynasty (King Tsukushinokimi Iwai), Shi Xie, Arakan Dynasty (Myanmar), Singhanavati Kingdoms (Thailand) and Pandyan Dynaty (India). We will try complete before Lunar New Year and new version only have three country is Cao Cao, Liu Bei and Sunce. It will is version 1.0 and next version will have add Korea and Japan. Next final will do on Eras total war 2.0 and will released between April 2018. First version will be released in 4/2/2018 and it will free for all every one. In next version we will not free and it also will have language english give version 1.0.Next version 1.3 will is version final Then we will move on to discuss Warring States in the new stage And it will also have three parts similar to the three kingdoms Next is a series of mods in China as early period Qin Dynasty,Han Dynasty and Song Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by mcnimitzpeters View Post
    I like three kingdoms. I am do three kingdoms on Eras total war 2.0 and it only is a modified version and I will complete it in between 2018. Some new factions as: Cao Cao,Liu Bei,Sun Ce,Silla,Goguryeo,Baekje, Yamato Period, Kyushu Dynasty (King Tsukushinokimi Iwai), Shi Xie, Arakan Dynasty (Myanmar), Singhanavati Kingdoms (Thailand) and Pandyan Dynaty (India). We will try complete before Lunar New Year and new version only have three country is Cao Cao, Liu Bei and Sunce. It will is version 1.0 and next version will have add Korea and Japan. Next final will do on Eras total war 2.0 and will released between April 2018. First version will be released in 4/2/2018 and it will free for all every one. In next version we will not free and it also will have language english give version 1.0.Next version 1.3 will is version final Then we will move on to discuss Warring States in the new stage And it will also have three parts similar to the three kingdoms Next is a series of mods in China as early period Qin Dynasty,Han Dynasty and Song Dynasty
    Can you please include Vietnam as a faction too?

The download links are dead. Can someone please repost this?

achwell's Avatar Biarchus

Hi Sebal 14,
    Question mate, did you prepare an extension for the original HZS 1.03 and fix for the silverunit ?

Quote Originally Posted by sindragoon View Post
    Can you please include Vietnam as a faction too?
    I think that can add vietnam at three kingdom. I see they had add vietnam at this mods:
    http://www.soumod.com/html/2018/Medi...715/10763.html this is a big map and I think that you can like it. Wait for a version english and it will is very good be translate by me or http://www.hanhuns.com/thread-3176-1-1.html this is a link dowload free: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1cnhDeA and you will play faction vietnam and korea. In this mod we also we try translate version english in next month
    this is a new version of three kingdom 1.0: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1d51hur7wTLG30rO4ItbXNg code: 9a3y who can help me crack this mods? It is not free for now. It is need a account to can login and this mods can't use on window 10 However on window 7 if not activated it will never run mods I think that version 1.6 also as version 1.0. It is not have what to change map. They only change units and repair some error mods
    Last edited by mcnimitzpeters; July 30, 2018 at 07:54 PM.