Thread: How to make uber strong generals

Default How to make uber strong generals

I want to make my generals so strong like ,lu bu, guan yu and zhoa yun to be able to kill 100-150 man only by themselves .but if possible i dont want them to have any bodyguards but only themselves.like strong bosses in rpg games.is it possible to do that.if it is ,how?

Default Re: How to make uber strong generals

I think that u make them strong by giving them traits and ancilliars,so it's possible.Athe about the bodyguards i'm not sure :-?,i don't think that u can have only general as one unit,but TATW modders made only 1 Sauron on normal units so maybe you can do the same in RotK.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Sauron was based on an elephant model if I am not mistaken. This due to the fact that a unit has to have a minimum number of soldiers, 4 if I am not mistaken. 3 are hidden under the skin as non functional dummies and one is the animated soldier.
    And that's were my expertise in this matter ends. But it's possible - same with the lonely Steam Tank Unit in Call of Warhammer. Strength and reilianc eis a matter of manipulating stats via EDU values and the effects of traits and ancillaries as Seshomaru mentioned.

You can try making the generals bodyguard unit an elephant with the battle model of the hero. But the hero being alone and killing 100 men is not historically accurate at all. The generals were usually skilled fighters but even they could be defeated by soldiers if they were surrounded. The novel over glorifies the generals. Alot of the games made about this era also make the generals seem like they could kill hundreds of men. More than likely they would kill 10-20 men themselves with a back up of elite troops also killing a score of men. This would cause the enemy soldiers to waver and break. Most would then rout and flee, not be killed. Even dian weis last stand he killed maybe 20 - 30 men and then the enemy were scared to approach him so they just shot him with arrows.

That being said i wonder if some of the more fearsome generals have a 'frighten enemy infantry' trait. Ill need to check that when i get home.