Thread: Once again, New download link.

Default Once again, New download link.

Hey there. The links are broken. If someone could upload the files somewhere again, that would be great. Thanks

Prince of Judah's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Once again, New download link.

Unfortunately no known member has the files stored. Medieval Classic 11 for all intents and purposes no longer exists. unless some ancient member who happens to have it safely stored on a hard drive discovers and acts on this thread, there will not be any reupploads, ever. This same request has been posted dozens of times and each time it has gone unanswered. Gaul doesn't have the files anymore either.

http://www.gamewatcher.com/games/med...y4J9%0AvV7a%0A
    here is mtw classic 8.0
    I dont know where to download final version

I extracted this into my MTW2 folder and everything looks right but it still seems to be just loading vanilla MTW2 when I click on the batch file. Anyone know what I might be doing wrong?

Any new links?

Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Judah View Post
    Unfortunately no known member has the files stored. Medieval Classic 11 for all intents and purposes no longer exists. unless some ancient member who happens to have it safely stored on a hard drive discovers and acts on this thread, there will not be any reupploads, ever. This same request has been posted dozens of times and each time it has gone unanswered. Gaul doesn't have the files anymore either.
    Disappointed to hear that as there was some cool stuff in Mtw1. Can't even find any screenshots or youtube videos of the mod to see what it was like.

I was searching for a similiar mod that Rome Total War has, Chivalry Total War, that takes it back to the Medieval 1 vibes.

Amazing that this mod doesn't exist anymore.