Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any update on BC 2.4 ?

Icon10 Re: Any update on BC 2.4 ?

I almost forgot! That you have the choise if you want adopt the Sunni sect or the Shia sect or Sufi sect. It would be awesome! and that you have different titles for imams for example for Sunni imams Great Mufti or Shaykh ul-Islam for Shia Mollah or Huccet ul-Islam and for Sufis Shaykh or Mavlana or Pîr

Icon11 Re: Any update on BC 2.4 ?

Sorry my friend but I have one little advise could you add flagsman as in Deus le volt that is very cool!

Default Re: Any update on BC 2.4 ?

BC is set in the late 12th century, the Umuyud Caliphate is long gone by then.

Icon7 Re: Any update on BC 2.4 ?

that was an example but you can use other revolutions. By example the revolution in Egypt in which you can choose the Shia=Fatimid or Sunni=Ayyubid dynasty that should be awesome and if you can add a Kurdish faction!!

That's barely relevant, the Kurds weren't a prominent military power in the middle east in the time frame of Broken Crescent, the closest thing you'll get is the Ayyubid Dynasty, which was ruled mainly by Kurds, or the Atabegs of Mosul, who I think are supposed to represent the Zengid Dynasty, another largely Kurdish ruled state. I think the Zengids will be added in 2.4, not sure, though.

The Hazaraspids (1148–1424), was a Kurdish dynasty[1] that ruled the Zagros Mountains region of southwestern Persia, essentially in Lorestān and the adjacent parts of Fārs which flourished in the later Saljuq, Ilkhanid, Muzaffarid, and Timurid periods.[2] The founder of dynasty Abu Tahir bin Muhammad was initially a commander of the Salghurid Atabaks of Fars and was appointed as the governor of Kuhgiluya,[3] but eventually gained independence in Luristan and extended his realm as far as Isfahan and assumed the prestigious title of Atabak.[4] His son, Malek Hazarasp fought a successful campaign againstSalghurids and assisted Jalal-al-din Khwarezmshah in his struggle against the Mongols. Another Hazaraspid ruler Takla, accompanied Hulagu on his march to Baghdad, but deserted because of the murder of the last caliph. He was eventually caught and executed on Hulagu's order.
    Yusuf Shah I received Ilkhan Abaqa's confirmation of his rule and added Khuzestan, Kuhgiluya, Firuzan (near Isfahan) and Golpayegan to his domain.Afrasiab I attempted to extend his control to the coast of Persian Gulf but faced stiff opposition from the Mongols who defeated his army at Kuhrud nearKashan. He was reinstated by Ilkhan Gaykhatu but was executed by Gazan in October 1296.[5]
    The capital of Hazaraspids was located at Idaj located in present-day northern Khuzestan. Yusuf Shah II annexed the cities of Shushtar, Hoveizeh and Basrain the first half of fourteenth century.[6] During the reign of Shams-al-din Pashang, the dynasty faced attacks from the Muzaffarids and the capital Idaj temporarily fell into their hands, until the occupiers had to retreat due to their own internecine fighting. In 1424, the Timurid ruler Shahrukh Mirza overthrew the last Hazaraspid ruler Ghias-al-din thereby ended the dynasty.
    Rulers[edit]

1. Abu Tahir bin Muhammad (r. 1148–1203)
    2. Malek Hazarasp (r. 1204–1248)
    3. Emad-al-din (r. 1248–1251)
    4. Nosrat-al-din (r. 1252–1257)
    5. Takla (r. 1258– )
    6. Shams-al-din Alp Arghun
    7. Yusuf Shah I (r. 1274–1288)
    8. Afrasiab I (r. 1288–1296)
    9. Nosrat-al-din Ahmad (r. 1296–1330)
    10. Rokn-al-din Yusuf Shah II (r. 1330–1340)
    11. Mozaffar-al-din Afrasiab II (r. 1340–1355)
    12. Shams-al-din Pashang (r. 1355–1378)
    13. Malek Pir Ahmad (r. 1378–1408)
    14. Abu Saeed (r. 1408–1417)
    15. Shah Hussein (r. 1417–1424)
    16. Ghias-al-din (r. 1424)

Do you know that there be a Kurdish faction?

stronk talk about kurds is stronk

Here is a Turkoman model I made while ago.

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

I've deleted a dozen of off-topic posts. If you continue to discuss politics here, I'll simply close the thread.

Oh, and great work, Aura!

Under the patronage of m_1512

Quote Originally Posted by wudang_clown View Post
    I've deleted a dozen of off-topic posts. If you continue to discuss politics here, I'll simply close the thread.

i agree to this,please make it a policy to remove such thing at the hint of the moment you sense it,I am sick of other users bringing up things that they don't understand.

Ayyubid's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by wudang_clown View Post

Thank God

And man, that Turkish horse archer is FANTASTIC! Broken Crescent unit models are UNMATCHED. I'm still waiting on the Uyunids and Imamate of Yemen. I just wish there was a way to make a MASSIVE full-world mod, including the Americas, using the BC team's unit model skills. My life would become the mod itself lol!
    Last edited by Ayyubid; October 31, 2013 at 11:00 PM.
    "I have fought in more than 100 battle . Do you see a space of the span of a hand on my leg, chest, arm which is not covered by some scar of the wound of a sword or an arrow or a lance? And here I am, dying in my bed, like cattle die. May the eyes of cowards never sleep."

- Khalib Ibn Waleed

I'm working on Seljuks of Iraq, Here is the completed units' "Unit Cards"

Damn, those look good Aura! Very nicely done. +rep

It looks good but a little bit more persian uniforms or persian.

iyi guzel olmus kardesim. Yalniz bir sorum var Islam askerlerine uzun sakal yapamiyormusun bu cok daha guzel durur aslinda

saygilarimla

@ArabianWarrior : It's an English forum, so please speak in English. I don't speak in French here, it's disrespectful for people who can't understand here.

@Aura : Great unit, I love those shields .

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

seconded, great work Aura.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast