Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Discussion Thread

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: 2013 NFL Season Thread

What happen to the Broncos yesterday !?

Scipio Afracanis's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Playing cupcakes, overrated defense, questionable and fumble prone RB's, O Line issues= exposed.
    2010 ,2012,2014 World Series Champions: San Francisco Giants
    1962, 1989, 2002

Indefinitely Banned

It's the defense that's putting to much pressure on the offense. Peyton did well yesterday I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Simonyi de Vitézvár View Post
    It's the defense that's putting to much pressure on the offense. Peyton did well yesterday I believe.
    Even if that's the case, I don't look forward to the type of numbers he's likely going to hang on Washington's D next week.

Ulyaoth's Avatar Truly a God Amongst Men

And this is the difference between the new York teams, the jets get handed games by the refs, the giants get ed hard in the ass by them.
    I'm cold, and there are wolves after me.

Under the Patronage of the Almighty Justinian

jukeness's Avatar Domesticus

This is the worst Vikings team I've ever seen.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HunterKYA View Post
    Even if that's the case, I don't look forward to the type of numbers he's likely going to hang on Washington's D next week.

At least the Broncos can (hopefully) improve to 7-1 on Sunday then before the bye.

I kind of feel bad for Freeman, I wanted him to play just for something new but he really looked flustered and so out of sync. I really don't think that Frazier should have thrown him into that situation where he didn't know the offense. I really don't see a way that Frazier and Musgrave aren't fired after the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Simonyi de Vitézvár View Post
    At least the Broncos can (hopefully) improve to 7-1 on Sunday then before the bye.
    Not like I'm hoping for that to happen, but with as poor as Washington's played overall, it seems inevitable.

the_mango55's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Citizen

Cam newton playing the best football in the league over the past 3 games.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

Ulyaoth's Avatar Truly a God Amongst Men

It was the bucs.
    I'm cold, and there are wolves after me.

Under the Patronage of the Almighty Justinian

Citizen

Yes, and he played better against the Bucs than Brady or Brees did this season.

He's got 6 passing TDs, 2 rushing TDs, and no turnovers in the past 3 games. And they have all been blowouts.
    ttt
    Adopted son of Lord Sephiroth, Youngest sibling of Pent uP Rage, Prarara the Great, Nerwen Carnesîr, TB666 and, Boudicca. In the great Family of the Black Prince

Giants, Vikes and Tampa a combined= 2 wins.

St Louis is the best below avg./ garbage team they played.(Rams 3 wins, Zona, Jags, Texans)

Fan of Cam but they like KC haven't beat anyone remotely good.

But the Chiefs D is wrecking people!

Wonder if that will continue?

I thought Panthers best game of the season was there 1st game, a non Williams fumble and thats probably a win.
    1962, 1989, 2002

Citizen

Yeah that strength of schedule is really gonna hurt us with the BCS computers
    ttt

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

I'd rather take at 10-6 season with a strength of schedule and make the playoffs than valiantly fight to a 6-10 season against the Broncos, Indys, Seahawks of the world.

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

Indefinitely Banned

The Broncos and the Chiefs. I'm just trying to figure out what one is the "paper tiger" of the NFL right now.

Saying how well they are playing without looking at the competition seems biased. Crowing about TD's and blowouts against bad teams...........

Don't listen to me though, my vikes can't even decide on a QB game to game. I would be gloating and crowing and mooing ect...... if we could beat a team in the usa.
    1962, 1989, 2002

Were this the end of the 3rd quarter, I would've said the Redskins had put up a valiant effort in holding the Broncos to 14 points...

...but it's the 4th quarter, where Denver proceeded to bend Washington over and give them an ing.

Redskins are a ing embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Scipio Afracanis View Post
    Saying how well they are playing without looking at the competition seems biased. Crowing about TD's and blowouts against bad teams...........

Don't listen to me though, my vikes can't even decide on a QB game to game. I would be gloating and crowing and mooing ect...... if we could beat a team in the usa.
    The Vikes are pathetic and they should be dumping people left and right from teh organization. I'd dump Spielman right now just to let Frazier know the axe was coming down on him too. I'd say fire Frazier but then what? Neither coordinator is worth keeping and Mike Singletary just sucks. So now we have to stick with this lame ass coach for the rest of the season. Dude needs to learn how to get fired up.

This franchise has been EMBARASSING. What the hell are they doing bringing Ponder out anymore?? Newsflash, no one is gonna trade for him. They've all seen he has NO chance at running a 2 minute offense and he can't even manage a decent drive anymore. He stares at one guy and if he's covered he tucks the ball and runs. He scored a TD doing that at the end of last night and ed me over in fantasy because i had GB Def and Rudolph and Simpson playing(half my freaking team was on bye). Dude cannot throw the ball if his life depended on it, and to be honest his life as an NFL QB does depend on it.

And i don't know why people give Spielman so much credit. He gets SOOO much credit for his right decisions and people blow his wrong decisions off as nothing. Where the hell are our three first round picks??? Oh yeah, Patterson can return kicks, great; but you don't draft a guy in the first round to solely return kicks. Three first round picks and not one of them are making solid contributions as a starter. That is a big problem.

Time to shove Freeman in and let him ride out the season as starter. Run a conservative AP heavy gameplan no matter what the score and make it esy for him the next three weeks and then try and let him loose.

Firing Spielman would be a huge mistake for no reason whatsoever. I don't believe it's his fault that the starters aren't more involved in the games. Frazier and Musgrave to me are really the ones that should and I think will go after this year, because this year is far worse than anyone should have expected.