Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 25404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1211

Thread: CAUSA BELLI 2.2 (Additional units for Minor Factions)

NONOPUST's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: CAUSA BELLI 2.2 (Additional units for Minor Factions)

Love the work in this mod!

Are the grenades for the Danish grenadiers taken out in the upcoming update? Thanks

hey im in a dilemma, my favorite empire is the mughal empire, and i saw this mod on moddb, and thought this looks awsome, well whenever the new units are going to be used the game crashes, in a certain city i mean, but the city is always attacked by the ai, im in trouble, im sure they are more cities like that, ive installed it correctly except the delete the certain files before download, but i deleted it, i also only installed it, i didnt change localization file or anything like that, i just did the instructions, im kinda running out of options and i dont know what to do, anyone know how to help?

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by NONOPUST View Post
    Love the work in this mod!

Are the grenades for the Danish grenadiers taken out in the upcoming update? Thanks
    Hi NONOPUST - the base Darthmod (DME) generally de-activates grenades for Grenadiers. Is this something you want in specifically?
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Quote Originally Posted by Foreversolo1 View Post
    hey im in a dilemma, my favorite empire is the mughal empire, and i saw this mod on moddb, and thought this looks awsome, well whenever the new units are going to be used the game crashes, in a certain city i mean, but the city is always attacked by the ai, im in trouble, im sure they are more cities like that, ive installed it correctly except the delete the certain files before download, but i deleted it, i also only installed it, i didnt change localization file or anything like that, i just did the instructions, im kinda running out of options and i dont know what to do, anyone know how to help?
    Hi Foreversolo1 and welcome to the forums.

Can you either list or preferable screenshot (if you don't have a screenshot programme like Fraps then F12 in steam will do this) of the units that are in the army composition prior to the game crashing, I will take a look at them and see if I get the same issue/results
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

hi thanks for the welcome , heres the screen shots of the units, the city is named ahmadnager, i followed the instructions, but i must have done something wrong...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20160725110951_1.jpg   20160725110944_1.jpg  

hi thanks for the welcome , heres the screen shots of the units, the city is named ahmadnager, i followed the instructions, but i must have done something wrong...
    Please see the dited attachment and if you are able please disband the unit with the Red box round, save game and see if you can fight the battle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test 1.jpg  

thanks man your a lifesaver , should i not recruit those units? or was it that one

thanks man your a lifesaver , should i not recruit those units? or was it that one
    it is that unit generally, so best not to recruit them.

if you get stuck again just let me know, I will look into a fix for the next version

Default Please help me edit unit limits and ranges in DarthMod and Causa Belli 2.2

Hi all, I was hoping you'd be able to help me. I'm looking to get rid of unit limits for the Arab Mercenaries and Bargir Line Infantry in Causa Belli 2.2 for DarthMod, along with reducing the range a little bit for all line infantry, and increasing the range a little bit for all light infantry and the Maratha Camel Gunners, and every mortar in the game.

I've downloaded DB Editor, but I don't know how to use it. I looked in the Units_Tables part, and I wasn't able to change the limit for Bargir Line Infantry, the box was red and I couldn't change the number.

So I found the Units_Tables/Darth_Units section, and the Bargir Line Infantry had a limit of 8 in that. I changed that to 0, but when I started a new campaign up the limit was still in place, and the limit in-game is 12, not 8.

I also can't find the Arab Mercenaries anywhere in DB Editor. And because I've got Causa Belli and DarthMod there's so many different sections to look under that I'm totally lost.

So I was just hoping that someone could give me a step-by-step guide to changing unit limits in Causa Belli and DarthMod, and also editing unit ranges. Thanks a lot in advance!

Thank you thank you thank you SO MUCH for making this mod! Darthmod is amazing, but lacks units for minor nations, so this makes it almost perfect. I can't wait to download future releases for this mod.

One problem though, apart from the Deli horsmen bug - a lot of my units don't have any names... I downloaded the new cb_localisation file and replaced it. I also updated the scripts. But still no unit names. Please, how can I fix this?

Never mind, I fixed it. Deleted the DME_UPC_v6_3.pack and now it works.

Keep up the good work!

For Ekul

Hi all, I was hoping you'd be able to help me. I'm looking to get rid of unit limits for the Arab Mercenaries and Bargir Line Infantry in Causa Belli 2.2 for DarthMod, along with reducing the range a little bit for all line infantry, and increasing the range a little bit for all light infantry and the Maratha Camel Gunners, and every mortar in the game.

I've downloaded DB Editor, but I don't know how to use it. I looked in the Units_Tables part, and I wasn't able to change the limit for Bargir Line Infantry, the box was red and I couldn't change the number.

So I found the Units_Tables/Darth_Units section, and the Bargir Line Infantry had a limit of 8 in that. I changed that to 0, but when I started a new campaign up the limit was still in place, and the limit in-game is 12, not 8.

I also can't find the Arab Mercenaries anywhere in DB Editor. And because I've got Causa Belli and DarthMod there's so many different sections to look under that I'm totally lost.

So I was just hoping that someone could give me a step-by-step guide to changing unit limits in Causa Belli and DarthMod, and also editing unit ranges. Thanks a lot in advance!

you will find this thread by Alwyn very helpful
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ers&highlight=

check here post 7 & 13 you wil find the DB editor and a PFM both work fine with ETW, the thread may help you also understand the Db editor better
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post13061445

Download and extract the DB Editor

x the DME_Darthmod file & the CB2_2 Core file

Arab Mercs are in the mysore_units_tables

Bargir Infantry are in the Darth_units scroll down and locate the east_ethnic_musketeers_bargir

Range is defined in the projectiles tables, you will need to locate the relevant weapon/missile type and edit each accordingly (remember all units using these will have the same new range)

I would suggest that you back - up any file before you start and make the changes to unit limits first and get a feel for the tables and the tool

Thanks very much for these links, Hammered! I'll check them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekul View Post
    Thanks very much for these links, Hammered! I'll check them out.
    no probs., there is a bit there but if you follow the Beantown thread hopefully should all make sense, if not then just let me know

So I changed the unit limits, but I can't work out how to change the infantry ranges. I've gone into the projectiles_tables/Darth_projectiles list, and altered all the types of musket ranges, musket_breech_loader, musket_carbine etc. But when going into the game there was no different to unit ranges. I also did the same thing in projectiles_tables/Darth_projectiles_vanilla but that didn't change in-game ranges either. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

I forgot to say that I did manage to change the Maratha Camel Gunner range, though, I found their projectile was in the projectiles_tables/sikh_projectiles_tables list

I forgot to say that I did manage to change the Maratha Camel Gunner range, though, I found their projectile was in the projectiles_tables/sikh_projectiles_tables list
    apologies, I forgot the Camel?. Let me have an example of a range change you want to make and I will put up a step by step for you

Basically I just want to reduce the range of all infantry units and increase the range of all mortars. If that's a bit too vague what about changing Bargir Line Infantry range and Maratha Large Mortars?

And what do you mean forgot the Camel? Sorry, that part confused me

Yeah I'm at a complete loss. I've gone into DB Editor, and changed all the various musket ranges in the projectiles_tables\Darth_projectiles, and going into the game the ranges aren't changing, they don't match the new ranges I've put in.

I'm not trying to make a new weapon, I'm just trying to alter the range of the infantry currently in the game. The same thing happened with mortar ranges. I even cloned the whole projectiles_tables\Darth_projectiles list and deleted the old entries in it so there weren't any double ups, but that didn't change anything either.

I can't see where else the unit ranges would be. The only other projectiles_tables lists are things like projectiles_tables\CB_Mughal-projectiles, and there isn't anything in those that relates back to the weapons listed for infantry in the units_stats_land_tables. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, any help would be super appreciated

Yeah I'm at a complete loss. I've gone into DB Editor, and changed all the various musket ranges in the projectiles_tables\Darth_projectiles, and going into the game the ranges aren't changing, they don't match the new ranges I've put in.

I'm not trying to make a new weapon, I'm just trying to alter the range of the infantry currently in the game. The same thing happened with mortar ranges. I even cloned the whole projectiles_tables\Darth_projectiles list and deleted the old entries in it so there weren't any double ups, but that didn't change anything either.

I can't see where else the unit ranges would be. The only other projectiles_tables lists are things like projectiles_tables\CB_Mughal-projectiles, and there isn't anything in those that relates back to the weapons listed for infantry in the units_stats_land_tables. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, any help would be super appreciated
    First my Camels? - was an apology as I had overlooked your question re., Camels in your first post

2nd - and again my apologies I should have asked you regarding settings, I assume you play with BSM_ON, which I should have asked, in which case you will need to edit the stats in the DME_BSM_ON pack as most of the stats to the base DME units are there.

Hopefully that should resolve your questions, if not let me know