Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954 ... LastLast

Thread: CAUSA BELLI 2.2 (Additional units for Minor Factions)

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: CAUSA BELLI 2.2 (Additional units for Minor Factions)

here you are 2 pics because the whole page doesnt fit in oneClick image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	298.6 KB 
ID:	291210Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	292.9 KB 
ID:	291211
    Last edited by Sir_Aggelos_GR; August 19, 2013 at 12:53 PM.

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

you seem to have three UPC's, the CB version, UPC 6.3 & a Spanish version.

The only one you need is the CB version, the other two should either be copied to another folder and then deleted from your game folder, can you please try that and advise
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Aggele, we forgot to mention something: "DME_UPC6.3" is actually... a localization file. We should have mentioned that. Hammered, can you add that in the instructions please? Sir Aggelos won't be the only one to miss it.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

I did what you said and it worked.Thank you very much!What else should we wait from this excelent mod?

more unit packs..............., we love units, if you thought they were a pain with Protectorates, wait until when Dagestan new roster appears - then you Prussian, French and Russian lovers will truly tremble and you will beg for the mighty Dagestan to offer you protectorate status, with Georgia and Crimea that region should hopefully become quite lively...., that's even before we discuss the Americas and the raft of Emergent factions, in the interim enjoy 2.2 - we hope it is only going to get better (and of course a major overhaul of the Brits, so the one true empire takes its rightful place
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Aggelos_GR View Post
    I did what you said and it worked.Thank you very much!What else should we wait from this excelent mod?
    CB is about unit packs. It's not a gameplay thing.
    I use a personal mod to adjust the town wealth and income for 4tpy, so that nations won't end earning bazzilions each turn by 1740, but that won't be in CBelli.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.

I hope to see Georgia playable soon!

and Greece of course

EastJerusalem's Avatar Civis

So is it possible to start DME Ultimate Early or Late campaign instead of Custom per installation instruction? should I just put the three files in the AOR folder into Early folder?

Turks love reality and fairness. They were always fair but they met a lot of unfair things against them.
    -William Pitt (Prime Minister of Great Britain

Nizam's Avatar Ordinarius

I need help, could anyone upload file to another site? Filefactory doesn't work for me :/

Ottoman Total Overhaul received the 2nd favorite Overhaul/Compilation Mod - 2016 award!
    by_TotalWarTurkiye

EastJerusalem's Avatar Civis

It does work for me though. What is the issue exactly?

Turks love reality and fairness. They were always fair but they met a lot of unfair things against them.
    -William Pitt (Prime Minister of Great Britain

Quote Originally Posted by Nizam View Post
    I need help, could anyone upload file to another site? Filefactory doesn't work for me :/
    if you provide a link to a site that you normally use that works we can take a look

Quote Originally Posted by EastJerusalem View Post
    So is it possible to start DME Ultimate Early or Late campaign instead of Custom per installation instruction? should I just put the three files in the AOR folder into Early folder?
    i don't believe we have ever tried ( or tested) but technically yes

Quote Originally Posted by Smaragdos View Post
    I hope to see Georgia playable soon!
    Truth be told, Georgia is playable. They have the default EU roaster, which is good since they're against Eastern factions. They have the upper hand as it is in infantry and are kinda hampered in cavalry against their neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by EastJerusalem View Post

Yes. But back-up the original Startpos from there. Also, make sure you change the lua.
    Last edited by alhoon; August 20, 2013 at 03:23 AM.

jazza's Avatar Libertus

i'm getting crashes when i get sieged im playing as ottomans on early and late 40 unit saves and in baghdad and a few other middle east cities my default garrison units are these units called militia and they are causing crash to desktop it seems

could you zip and attach your save (and let me know the game settings you have set (i.e. turns per year etc.))

jazza's Avatar Libertus

having a problem uploading the save on here it says its too big , but u could just start a ottoman 40 unit early campaign declare war on persia delete your units in baghdad and they will try take it over in like 4 turns then see what units u get to defend it with

Quote Originally Posted by jazza View Post
    i'm getting crashes when i get sieged im playing as ottomans on early and late 40 unit saves and in baghdad and a few other middle east cities my default garrison units are these units called militia and they are causing crash to desktop it seems
    As I've said above, Causa Belli isn't fully compatible with other campaigns, like the early and late DME campaigns.

Tiro

that attached second version PDF instillation guide worked, it had notes in it, but the first one didn't. Playing as Persia right now. Very exciting. Yall rock

so what does starting pos and aor files do?