Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891011122752 ... LastLast

Thread: CAUSA BELLI 2.2 (Additional units for Minor Factions)

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: CAUSA BELLI 2.2 (Additional units for Minor Factions)

do i need the files from caussa belli 2.0.1(including ottoman pack) or i have to delete them?

Tiro

Alrighty then. Downloading this right now. I saw the instillation pdf file but didn't make any sense to me. Just saw three pics of the files but I'll get it on here. Thanks. Now time to knock out the west for a while.

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Aggelos_GR View Post
    do i need the files from caussa belli 2.0.1(including ottoman pack) or i have to delete them?
    There have been some changes in all files so I suggest that you delete the old versions and replace with the new ones
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Quote Originally Posted by robroy View Post
    Alrighty then. Downloading this right now. I saw the instillation pdf file but didn't make any sense to me. Just saw three pics of the files but I'll get it on here. Thanks. Now time to knock out the west for a while.
    there should be text notes on each page I will check again and replace if required
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

I waited for the Sikh Empire-.- When do you release the Campaign?

we are just tweaking the startpos, but there are a number of emergent factions being added and updated.

I usually play the game in spanish language, but now after add CB 2.2 files it's in english language. Any tip to turn back to spanish?

Tiro

Well I ain't got a clue as to how to install this masterpiece. Do I just put the whole thing in the data folder of ETW or inside the DME folder? I'm puzzled. I'll look at that pdf and see where it should go by the pics on it. Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by adanjose View Post
    I usually play the game in spanish language, but now after add CB 2.2 files it's in english language. Any tip to turn back to spanish?
    did you previously use CB 2.01?, can you see if you have a file called UPC (generally followed by some numbers) in your main game directory? (normally C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data)

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Well I ain't got a clue as to how to install this masterpiece. Do I just put the whole thing in the data folder of ETW or inside the DME folder? I'm puzzled. I'll look at that pdf and see where it should go by the pics on it. Thanks for any help.
    For simplicity, just use the ESFs without the extra resource towns. Put the ESF startpos_2T in the DME\campaigns\custom and overwrite to play with 2turns/year.
    Then put the various pack files in the ETW data folder. Use the DME launcher and add the required lines in the script and update it.
    For more detailed information, check the PDF with the instructions.

Also, can someone please upload here the unmodified DME_Darthmod pack?
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

can you confirm if you can see the text notes in post 1 (should show when you open the PDF?) - just in case I attach a second version (let me know which version works for you and I will add/amend the first post)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CB 2.2 Installation Instructions v2 (imaged).pdf  
    Last edited by ♔hammeredalways♔; August 17, 2013 at 03:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    For simplicity, just use the ESFs without the extra resource towns. Put the ESF startpos_2T in the DME\campaigns\custom and overwrite to play with 2turns/year.
    Then put the various pack files in the ETW data folder. Use the DME launcher and add the required lines in the script and update it.
    For more detailed information, check the PDF with the instructions.

Also, can someone please upload here the unmodified DME_Darthmod pack?
    Attached Files Attached Files

I installed caussa version 2.2 with the second option. I have some questions: 1)In some extra units added for mughals,mysore etc i dont see names in their tab only some small info such as (melee infantry,light infantry etc in their recruirment tab)Is this normal?Or i did something wrong? 2)If i want to start a 40 unit custum or normal campaign with 3 or 4 turns per year what do i have to do?I copied in custum campaign folder all 3 files 2t 3t and 4t do i delete anything there?What do i have to do in early and late campaigns in order to play 3+ turns per year?

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

1. If you can't see the new names, it's probably because you used the wrong localization. I think you have to delete the other localization. For security, back up the other localization folders.
    2. To make a 40 unit campaign you:
    - start the campaign you want.
    - In the 1st turn, you make a saved game. Call it for example "My save to modify"
    - You exit the game
    - you open the save with the ESF editor (beware, 1.4.8 is broken) and you click on the campaign model thing. There, you change the two entries that have 20 to 40.
    - You save the modified saved game.
    - You exit ESF editor and get in the game
    - You load the save you modified
    - You test if you can have 40 units in a stack
    - You inform us if it worked or if you need more help
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

1)I have only installed cb_localisation included in causa belli 2.2 there is no other loc in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data folder.I had deleted all files from caussa beli 2.01 including loc files.Should i use the loc from previous caussa?
    2)I can start a 40 unit campaign using the DME launcher i select 40 unit save enter the game and then load the save that had been created.My question was about the turns per year used at the campaign.DME launcher doesnt let you use more than 2 turns/year with the launcher.Is there any way to bypass this or do i have to do what you tell in post #34?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	301.9 KB 
ID:	290964Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	306.6 KB 
ID:	290965

i enclose the contains of my folder plus my script file
    Last edited by Sir_Aggelos_GR; August 17, 2013 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔hammeredalways♔ View Post
    did you previously use CB 2.01?, can you see if you have a file called UPC (generally followed by some numbers) in your main game directory? (normally C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Empire Total War\data)
    No, this is my first experience with sub-mods.

I dont know how to resolve this.

jazza's Avatar Libertus

does this have that ottoman mod with it ?

Quote Originally Posted by adanjose View Post
    I had the same problem with Cb 2.01 (and still with 2.2) and the german language, weird thing is, its mixed up ingame, half of the game is german, the other half is english, quite strange, but not gamebreaking. thought about changing all to english, but its quite funny as it is

Quote Originally Posted by jazza View Post
    does this have that ottoman mod with it ?
    yes it has, and the ottomans can recruit even some more units!

jazza's Avatar Libertus

sounds great going download now