Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1035505152535455565758596061 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1211

Thread: CAUSA BELLI 2.2 (Additional units for Minor Factions)

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

Default Re: CAUSA BELLI 2.2 (Additional units for Minor Factions)

I am not sure a frigate in the straights works, or works all the time.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Hello

I don't know if anyone is still looking at these forums, but I am thinking my problem is actually with the Cause Belli sub-mod. Does it have an issue with the AUM? I posted about my font/character issue here, with pictures: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...ont-Name-issue please advise.

Thank you.

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Neugs View Post
    Hello

I don't know if anyone is still looking at these forums, but I am thinking my problem is actually with the Cause Belli sub-mod. Does it have an issue with the AUM? I posted about my font/character issue here, with pictures: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...ont-Name-issue please advise.

Thank you.
    There should be no issue with AUM, there was some character issues previously that should be resolved, see attached and let me know if that resolves
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

hello guys I was trying to install this submod but I'm getting constant CTD, i have followed the instructions but you ask to use some revised files that are supposed to be on an attachment but the attachment is not on the post anymore can anyone help me

How does one play as the United States in Custom Battle?

How does one play as the United States in Custom Battle?

Hi guys, sorry if this has been answered before on this thread but I did manage to install the "correctly" but for whatever reason city, country, leader, character or unit names wich countain accents or other special characters such as umlauts are completely bugged (for example Wurttemberg now contains a lot of strange characters instead of the U with the umlaut). Do you guys know of any way to solve this?

Quote Originally Posted by Fede98k View Post
    Hi guys, sorry if this has been answered before on this thread but I did manage to install the "correctly" but for whatever reason city, country, leader, character or unit names wich countain accents or other special characters such as umlauts are completely bugged (for example Wurttemberg now contains a lot of strange characters instead of the U with the umlaut). Do you guys know of any way to solve this?
    I'm actually stupid, someone posted a link with a fix just some comments ago.
    Sorry guys

I'm playing Darthmod Platinum 8.0.1 for Empire Total War. I installed AUM from here:

https://www.moddb.com/mods/aum/downl...rthmod-version

I know there is a cut down version of AUM included in DM, but I want as many units as possible.

I am installing Causa Belli now and there is a file included that is called "DME_AUM.pack". This file was also included in the version of AUM I've installed.

Will overwriting the AUM submod's "DME_AUM.pack" file break the AUM submod, or is the AUM submod compatible with Causa Belli ?

Thanks.

Edit: I've now installed and am playing with both AUM and Causa Belli, but lots of localisation is messed up. I installed the new localisation file mentioned above in this thread, but for example the French "Compagne franche de la Marine" is named "Chorofilakes".

In the AUM thread there is someone who has had this issue, and there is a localisation fix released - however:

How do I make both AUM and Causa Belli work together ? I see the units in game and can use them (some have weired shadow and texture issues, but they're playable) but the localisation for many is messed up.

Wurrtenburg's capital name has dissapeared, leaving the province called ", Wurrtenburg", and most new unit descriptions are gone.

In the AUM thread it is stressed that deleting "DMUC_*languages*.pack" is important because the game can only load one localisation file at one time.

So then, what localisation file do I load, the Causa Belli one or the AUM one ?

I have seen it said that these two submods work together, but I can't make it work fully.

Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by sharkeyyyy; May 21, 2021 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Additional Information

Hello hammeredalways, alhoon, or to whomever it would concern,

I am encountering a CTD issue against Prussia in my Italian States campaign, I believe it is being caused by one of Prussia's units - to be more specific, one of the MANY unique line infantry units that the mod has added to Prussia's roster. I have not been able to find out which one yet because there are so many and I have to reboot my entire PC every time I try to test out which units cause the problem.

I'm having a problem with this mod. Whenever I try to edit the user script per the instructions it fails to get past the initial start up screen, and when I delete the appdata/roaming/TheCreativeAssembly/Empire file, and then launch it clean it makes it to the game no problem but crashes as soon as I end my turn. Regular Darthmod works without a problem though.

Hello, I have a problem with the unit "desert warriors" that when they shoot seems like using cannon ball or smth.
    I saw that people already talked about and i found one of your answer was "look the last post in the end i put a fix"
    But my question is "where it is???"
    In the end of the last post it's written only to delete all the "localisation" file and is something that i did but still they shoot like cannon....
    If someone can help me getting rid of this problem would be really appraciated.
    Thank you in advaise

Moderator Emeritus

Oh crap... it seems that when HammeredAlways updated the links, that one was eaten up. Unfortunatelly, I am responsible for the cannonball warriors. I did it for testing reasons back when we were adding Morocco and some African units and... I guess I forgot it there. Then I upload a fix that was, probably deleted in 2019.

Sorry lad.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.

Hey there, I've downloaded this submod for Darthmod and I'm really liking it thus far; I've had a few issues but I've managed to solve them all except for one.
    Desert Militia units possess a really unique weapon that shots explosive ammunition with the range and reload speed of a musket. As desert warriors are supposed to be a really bad and cheap militia unit, I suppose this is not what was intended.
    I've searched online and on this forum, and I've found a few threads and comments on it, yet I couldn't find an effective fix. Trying to work around with the projectile tables hasn't worked either, so I ask you Alhoon, if you're still active even all of these years later, if you can help me with fixing this bug.

Thank you for reading this in advance.

Can't find a way to edit comments and I've realized I was like 20 comments behind in 2016, sorry my bad

Anyway, could you please help us with this bug regarding the desert warriors?

The mod is the best! but with this bug of the desert warriors it becomes impossible.

Moderator Emeritus

I need to re-fix that, but it will take some time, folks.

Hi. I've CTD when the battle map is loading (playing as mughals). Can someone help ? Also does qizilbashi cav still causes CTDs ?<br><br>

Qizilbashi cav was the reason. I figured it out. How can I play as Persia and other minor factions though ?

I was wondering why so many nations say unplayable. and am I able to play as Pirates it's one of those nations.