Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8334849505152535455565758596061 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1211

Thread: CAUSA BELLI 2.2 (Additional units for Minor Factions)

Default Re: CAUSA BELLI 2.2 (Additional units for Minor Factions)

So, I managed to get it installed, but I'm curious, how do you play as the Punjab?

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by alhoon View Post
    Hammered, the lad is correct. It's way past time someone (not me ) puts it all in a single zip. I can't do it cause I have different files in my computer.
    done, let me know if anything not clear
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

I still got problems with missing units names. I used CB updated version from 1 page of this thread. I can fix this used cb-localisation file from this version https://mega.nz/#!vQcgwSwQ!TKqrJJo57...wLAmLyFs4vZsD8, its on 56 page. But after that I got problems with names units of AUM. Some names got problem with some letters, e.g. Austrian Szekely Militia, I have strange characters instead of letters.

Quote Originally Posted by youngcarter View Post
    I still got problems with missing units names. I used CB updated version from 1 page of this thread. I can fix this used cb-localisation file from this version https://mega.nz/#!vQcgwSwQ!TKqrJJo57...wLAmLyFs4vZsD8, its on 56 page. But after that I got problems with names units of AUM. Some names got problem with some letters, e.g. Austrian Szekely Militia, I have strange characters instead of letters.
    Let me know if this works ok, and if you are still experiencing the weird character issues
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

I download this file some time ago and this dont work. I see this file on previous pages. I fixed my problem added text from cb_localisation to UPC and now all is good. But thansk for reply.

I download this file some time ago and this dont work. I see this file on previous pages. I fixed my problem added text from cb_localisation to UPC and now all is good. But thansk for reply.
    Hi - this is my own version that I use and works without issue, did you check? and if so please let me know what units are missing or have strange characters
    Thanks

Hi - this is my own version that I use and works without issue, did you check? and if so please let me know what units are missing or have strange characters
    Thanks, let me know and I can update accordingly

I cant check it cuz I delete empire and play napoleon now. But I check this file in pack file manager and think is good. City names, and aum units is ok, but i dont know this have names new units of updated version CB.

I cant check it cuz I delete empire and play napoleon now. But I check this file in pack file manager and think is good. City names, and aum units is ok, but i dont know this have names new units of updated version CB.
    No problems, and it has all the latest CB units in it, even those not yet released

Marines's Avatar Civis

Followed the updated and revised instructions to a T and Empire was still crashing seconds after the initial loading screen.

Here's the Fix.

The files and file subsets in the CA pref folder cause conflicts with CB due to previously loaded scripts, game and mod settings.

• Navigate to: [Your Username] - Admin - AppData - Roaming - The Creative Assembly - Empire
    • Inside the Empire folder you'll see files and folders like advice_history, logs, scripts etc.
    • Delete everything inside this Empire folder and CB will now function properly.

Empire will now launch as it would when you initially downloaded and installed the game. This means any changes you made to the Graphics options, difficulty, settings and so on will have to be changed again by yourself. Hammered, maybe you should add a disclaimer like this to the initial post as it would likely cut down or eliminate similar posts.

Cheers

After installing this I noticed that my units do not regain their fatigue back during battles. Is this something that happens with this mod?

Hey, loved the mod at first but I'm not a fan of the General units you made (Field Marshal [I'm playing as America so this is weird]) and etc. Especially units with typos in their username really kills the vibe. Is there a way to uninstall this mod and replace the old CB?

What is this file? I understand that the additional town files add to new resource towns to Dagestan and Khoni. What is this additional region pack and extra reg startpos?
    CB2.2_Release_Pack updated Feb19\CB2.2 Release Pack\Additional Region Pack\4T_startpos extra reg.esf

Also, every time I follow install instruction my Darthmod crashes on starting the game. I start a custom game, exit, install your files, and then it crashes. I am reinstalling for the first time in years. Any ideas what's going on? So far this is dominating my Saturday. I followed the same instruction from the youtube video and your instructions.

I have managed to fix this by deleting the Empire Total War file in Appdata/Roaming/Creative Assembly as mentioned by Marine previously. Although, I seem to have Desert Warriors whose projectiles are acting as cannon projectiles, kicking up dust clouds and with fragments from the impact ricocheting. I used the localisation.pack provided by Hammered above. Do you know anything about this Hammered?

Hello, what priority should I load this mod? Before or after the "Additional Units Mod"? In my case I would like to have all units possible.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

Actually, I am not sure this mod is compatible with AUM.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Greetings. Baghdad militia (for Ottomans) crashes the game.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by gurthaur View Post
    Greetings. Baghdad militia (for Ottomans) crashes the game.
    Hammered?
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

I think I am having an issue with the unique units for the USA. On the tech screen when you right click the recruitment chain buildings it shows you units such as the 1st Maryland, 1st Delaware, and 2nd New York that can be recruited from the military academy. However, when you look at the buildings in the actual construction slot, it does not show these units, and upon building them they are not recruit able. Is this some sort of mistake in downloading the mod? Or are these units from the base Darthmod that are no longer available due to downloading CB?