Thread: [Consumable Product] Aveeno Therapeutic Positively Smooth Shaving Gel for Sensitive Skin (BEFORE AND AFTER PICS OF CHLOE INSIDE)

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

Default [Consumable Product] Aveeno Therapeutic Positively Smooth Shaving Gel for Sensitive Skin (BEFORE AND AFTER PICS OF CHLOE INSIDE)

Aveeno Therapeutic Positively Smooth Shaving Gel for Sensitive Skin
    Before and After Pictures Included
    Pictures of CHLOE
    I have sensitive skin.
    HAIR. I DO NOT LIKE BODY HAIR. :'(
    Company: AVEENO.
    Price: About $5, depending on where you get it. Do not pay more than $5 for this (before tax). I get it for $3.75, because I get it on sale. I am so good at shopping. I love shopping. One day I will take Gen. Chris shopping. He will carry all of the things that I buy, because he is a man and he is big and strong.

Our eyes met across the dimly lit bookshop. I held a dog-eared Derrida; she a volume of Proust. It was magical.
    Look.

I am someone who likes to be smooth and clean shaven. I can not abide stubble, on males or females. I refuse to use electrical things, because I do not like the buzzing noise and I feel as if the rotating blades do not go anywhere near close enough. It does not please me, my friends, and a displeased Chloe is something no one wishes to see. They based Warhammer 40K's 'exterminatus' on my reaction to cockroaches or centipedes. Both cockroaches and centipedes scare me, so I kill them. DEATH. In any case, I dislike being hairy. This is true of many girls.

I desperately cast about for a shaving cream or gel that would give me the ivory smooth skin I deserve to have. I tried many methods and many creams. At one point I attempted dry shaving, and it did not turn out well, not in the least bit. Afterwards, knowing that my skin is most sensitive and requires a delicate touch, I purchased several kinds of shaving cream marketed towards people with sensitive skin. Out of desperation, I even got one that had an Ultimate Fighting Champion on the can. Apparently this bald and muscular man has sensitive skin, just like mine, but he is very brave and overcomes this great adversity in order that he may pummel people on television. The cream was pretty terrible, and it smelled like musk. It came in an orange can.

Chloe must not smell like musk; she is AROMATIC.

One day I saw Aveeno on the shelf, and I picked it up. The can was taller than the rest, and thinner. I like thin. It was also smooth--a harbinger of things to come. I took it home and tried it with my premium razors. Let there be joy and merriment; let jubilation reign! For it pleased me, friends. Aveeno pleased me greatly, and it gave me a smooth shave like none before.

I attached a picture of the can. I also used an image manipulation program to put bumblebees on it, because they are cute. When Gen. Chris takes me shopping he will buy me a plush bumblebee. They are so fat; I want to squeeze them. If I squeeze a real bumblebee, though, it will perish, and I will have killed it with love.

In Norway, they have reddish bumblebees. I want seven.
    Reddish bumblebee

PROS
    • Good price for shaving gel;
    • Tastefully packaged;
    • Fragrant;
    • Pleasing texture of gel;
    • Provides the closest shave I have had to date;
    • Does not make a huge mess in the sink.

CONS

• Not easy to find;
    • When found, can be expensive unless you know how to shop;
    • Runs out of gel rather easily;
    • The gel at the bottom of the can is markedly different from the gel at the top (this is true of most, if not all, gels and creams;
    • The nozzle can get dirty, making the dispensing process unpleasant;
    • The packaging is tasteful, but a bit boring. They should take some pointers from L'Occitane.

Closing remarks about being pretty
    As stated above, this shaving gel is the best that I have ever used. I heartily recommend it to anyone who wishes to have smooth, scented skin. It works fine with any number of disposable plastic razors; I have not tried any of those hefty macho metal ones, or one of those collapsible shaving knives, for obvious reasons. I will be happy to field any questions.

Pictures of Chloe shaving; Intensive grooming regimen
    Before Shaving

Shaving with another gel
    Thanks to Aveeno, I am radiant

Credits to PRINCESS LUNA for the first two shots, and INARUS for the final one. Thank you for reading, my friends.

Default Re: [Consumable Product] Aveeno Therapeutic Positively Smooth Shaving Gel for Sensitive Skin (BEFORE AND AFTER PICS OF CHLOE INSIDE)

Oh dear...
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

TheDarkKnight's Avatar Compliance will be rewarded
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: [Consumable Product] Aveeno Therapeutic Positively Smooth Shaving Gel for Sensitive Skin (BEFORE AND AFTER PICS OF CHLOE INSIDE)

Added to the index
    Things I trust more than American conservatives:

Drinks from Bill Cosby, Flint Michigan tap water, Plane rides from Al Qaeda, Anything on the menu at Chipotle, Medical procedures from Mengele

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Add it to The Helios

Jom's Avatar A Place of Greater Safety
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

The Helios isn't for product reviews.

"For what it’s worth: it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."

Yeah reviews go in the product review forum and articles go in the scriptorium.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

It was a joke referring to the quality (I found it great) of the article/review.
    A bad joke, apparently.
    Last edited by mishkin; July 23, 2013 at 10:12 AM.

Derrida
    Please tell me how you read him. It's headache inducing.

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

I pester Jom. :3

Hopefully another review will come soon, friends!