Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Screenshots Thread

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Icon12 Screenshots Thread

Use this thread to post your screenshots. Do not use this as a discussion thread, just post screenshots. Danke!

Here are a few screenshots I took a while ago:

The Three Brothers prepare for battle in a snowy Hebei

Sun Ce personally engages the forces of Liu Yao

Gongsun Zan leads his White Riders in a charge against Qu Yi
    Last edited by Seether; August 07, 2013 at 08:45 PM.
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR

Libertus

Default Re: Screenshots Thread

OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG

Just like dynasty warriors!

Libertus

Im so happy that a mod like this is finally here i think i will upload the series that i have of the Rise of the Three Kingdoms of 1993 for all of the fans to see.

After crushing the Di Chieftain Dou Mao, and killing him, in battle north of Longxi, Ma Chao leads the Xiliang army south towards the city in hopes of besieging it. Unfortunately a second Di army, this time headed by Qiang Duan, blocks the path to the city while Longxi's garrison arrives as reinforcements. Ma Chao must fight through both Qiang Duan and the sallied garrison in the forests outside of Longxi, to both take the strategically important city and expand his future domain.

** WARNING: IMAGE HEAVY **

Ma Chao leaves his infantry and archers on a defensible hill, opting to take all of his cavalry forces forward unsupported...

And here is a wider angle of the cavalry approach

The Di footmen move forward and begin to fire volleys at the approaching Xiliang cavalry...

Ma Chao, taking fire from Di arrows, orders his horsemen to charge...

Although Di spearmen move up to support the hapless footmen, the impact of Ma Chao's charge is devastating...

With the center of his line collapsing, Qiang Duan leads his personal buqu to repulse the Xiliang attack...

After taking some casualties, Ma Chao, his subordinate officers, and the remaining cavalry forces pull back in full retreat... However the retreat was a feint and it works perfectly at compelling Qiang Duan to pursue, alone, and now he finds himself encircled by Ma Chao's men...

With their chieftain in mortal danger, a brave unit of Di warriors move forward to save him...

The battle got pretty thick after this and no more screenies were taken. Battle ended in another heroic victory for Ma Chao, and Qiang Duan being killed, which allowed Ma Chao to occupy the now defenseless city of Longxi
    Last edited by Seether; August 07, 2013 at 08:38 PM.

Libertus

Itīs really good but i will only play this mod whend they have it more things.
    They are still in beta phase so i will wait!

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

What are looking for?

Right now it's the basic script that we are working on 'fattening out' and some graphic elements improvement, together with EDCT fine tuning. Please post your suggestions in a separate thread so they don't get lost.

Libertus

Im not complaning but i will wait for a better version so that i can play with all historical aspects.
    If i were to play now then later whend you guys released a more complete version i would not be in the mood to play again

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Very nice Nelduin!

FYI, pressing Ctrl + N on the strat map will make the settlement and character names return to normal and not be constantly displayed.

Nick The Hun's Avatar Foederatus

I got scared when i saw the name of Wei Yan when my spy was walking around one of the first Changsha cities across my border. So i took precautions with the ability to ambush multiple cities afterwards.

Than Han Xuan came knocking at my border without me forseeing his movement. I thought he was still at Changsha haha. NOT.
    So i send my favorite general Cheng Pu with heavy infantry. Which is the basis of most of my armies, heavy infantry rock early on!

So, me the lucky bastard got a major advantage hahaha. See for yourself, now that put a smirk on my face.

Sun Quan personally leading the attack on Jiang Ling.

Now my Empire looks like this fighting a few days and nights over it heheh.

Very Impressive!

Was having issues with my screenshots. Got 'em fixed now

Nick The Hun's Avatar Foederatus

The weird thing is Qingzhou units from to the north-east of Lu Bu are attacking Ying. While their troops have to come from far far away haha. It's awkward.

Little screen of my upcoming "video" ^^

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bild4.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	206.8 KB 
ID:	291978

Edit: here is a link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CC7AIxZ_hI
    Last edited by xHolyCrusader; August 25, 2013 at 04:47 PM.

Wow, very nice work and thank you for the promotion!

You should definitely do a video once we get our new roster rolled out

Amazing screenshots! I will wait patiently for future releases as typical of me. (Waiting for this mod to flesh out)
    炸鸡

This is not anywhere near the quality of XHolyCusader's video but it is something of an incidental sequel

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Nice videos, but chinese soundtrack is much more impressive and authentic)) have a look http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDI2MTc5NDE2.html

Well,this is my first post and congrats for this great mod...I love the Three Kingdoms story!!!

Just want to see more screenshots people,keep it going and let it flow a bit!!!

Gigantus took a nice screenshot of the new Cao Clan Light Swordsmen that I thought should be shared:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast