Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Screenshot Thread

Default Re: Screenshot Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    It's a private project that I am working on, the units are not available in this mod
    are you gonna release it as a sub-mod for this mod? please do or is it part of some kind of unit pack that is still WIP as a sub-mod here?

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hameem123 View Post
    are you gonna release it as a sub-mod for this mod? please do or is it part of some kind of unit pack that is still WIP as a sub-mod here?
    Hopefully will be a sub mod to release for DBM

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Here are aome more from my Roman campaign. This time against the aggressive Illyrians
    GEM Mod... Get it today

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

What settings are you using with those screens ?

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Fiddling around with some of my own graphical settings:

Swagger's Avatar Imperial Coffee-Runner

that's a nice graphical profile for gem, care to share?
    Under the Patronage of the Dreadful cedric37!
    Ancs Guide, Emergent Factions , Yes/No Events |L'Outremer for Modders| Swagger's Skymod

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    that's a nice graphical profile for gem, care to share?
    This is actually not GEM, but a very old ENBseries file based on the Resident Evil 4 ENB config. I've used it for a very long time for both M2TW and Mount&blade. The fact that this is an old ENBSeries version means that it doesn't have the same features as GEM to take advantage of, but I will get around to trying to achieve the same look in GEM as well.

I have attached the files to this post, maybe it might give the devs some ideas for a new profile in GEM. And of course, everyone else is free to use them for their own game. Just extract the .dll files and enbseries.txt file in the .zip folder to you Medieval 2: Total War directory.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by MrExpendable; August 02, 2013 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExpendable View Post
    Fiddling around with some of my own graphical settings:

You outta team up with Lucifer, what are you fiddling with to get those graphics?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelduin View Post
    What settings are you using with those screens ?
    I use these...http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ed-%28FINAL%29

-- GEMAestateCineContrast (cineastic look, similar to GEMRealistic but with more contrast)

Ganossa's Avatar 최정장군

This is actually not GEM, but a very old ENBseries file based on the Resident Evil 4 ENB config. I've used it for a very long time for both M2TW and Mount&blade. The fact that this is an old ENBSeries version means that it doesn't have the same features as GEM to take advantage of, but I will get around to trying to achieve the same look in GEM as well.

I have attached the files to this post, maybe it might give the devs some ideas for a new profile in GEM. And of course, everyone else is free to use them for their own game. Just extract the .dll files and enbseries.txt file in the .zip folder to you Medieval 2: Total War directory.
    Well thank you, thats what I was waiting for cause there was almost nothing I had in my mind to improve. Big thanks and I will mention you in my release in a moment. This could be achieved because of your help (new AestateCineContrastFusion):

Quote Originally Posted by LuciferHawk View Post
    Well thank you, thats what I was waiting for cause there was almost nothing I had in my mind to improve. Big thanks and I will mention you in my release in a moment. This could be achieved because of your help (new AestateCineContrastFusion):
    I'm glad that I could help! Looks really good so far, can't wait to play with the new version.

Ganossa's Avatar 최정장군

I'm glad that I could help! Looks really good so far, can't wait to play with the new version.
    Its easy to fusion with the GEMAestate but GEMRealistic has some problems so two questions: Do you use ingame bloom and have you issues (overbloom) with very light areas like the white sand or similar?

AestateTrueContrastFusion
    Last edited by Ganossa; August 02, 2013 at 09:11 PM.

@ Lucifer, you two outta team up man, wonderful things could happen!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LuciferHawk View Post
    Its easy to fusion with the GEMAestate but GEMRealistic has some problems so two questions: Do you use ingame bloom and have you issues (overbloom) with very light areas like the white sand or similar?

AestateTrueContrastFusion
    I'm use ingame bloom. Because I tone down the ingame brightness (to 15~30%), I do not experience significant cases where deserts or snow scenes are overbloomed. I do sometimes have some cases of the lightning being too dark at some times of days, usually when playing battles on morning and night battlefields. The screenshots I posted were admittedly taken during a midday battle. Whenever I play battles where it's too dark, I simply turn up the brightness. Though it may be ideal if a good balance could be achieved, so that this is unnecessary.

I will try my hands on tweaking your mod and elaborate. I do not have any experience with the injector features yet, but I think I'm motivated enough that I might learn about it quickly.

Yes do it, My NASA rig needs more eye candy, lol

Ganossa's Avatar 최정장군

I'm use ingame bloom. Because I tone down the ingame brightness (to 15~30%), I do not experience significant cases where deserts or snow scenes are overbloomed. I do sometimes have some cases of the lightning being too dark at some times of days, usually when playing battles on morning and night battlefields. The screenshots I posted were admittedly taken during a midday battle. Whenever I play battles where it's too dark, I simply turn up the brightness. Though it may be ideal if a good balance could be achieved, so that this is unnecessary.

I will try my hands on tweaking your mod and elaborate. I do not have any experience with the injector features yet, but I think I'm motivated enough that I might learn about it quickly.
    You dont need to get your hands dirty but feel free to look into it
    I already tweaked your settings and integrated them into all Aestate Versions. I will release it in the next hour so you can check yourself. Lets have further posts in the GEM-Thread cause I want to post some screens from other mods to show other sceneries as comparison to former versions.
    Thanks alot again, I dont know how long it would have taken me to tweak my settings into that direction

Ganossa's Avatar 최정장군

Enjoy

AestateFusion with maxed out settings and even better light thanks to MrExpendable

.. time to sleep ..

New Version of the GEM Mod is out.

My ongoing war against the Spaniards lol.. Using GEM Mod...http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ed-lt-Fixv1-gt

-- GEMAestateCineContrast (cineastic look, similar to GEMRealistic but with more contrast)

Here are a few more of the latest versioin of GEM Mod

GEM Mod.... Thrace has overwhelmed everyone but my brave Romans