Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: >> BUGS REPORT DBM 1.0<<

Default Re: >> BUGS REPORT<<

Will there be a fix for the SPQR ctd issue?? :O

I got Marian Reform as Rome, but now i cant recruit units any longer, only Roman Militia in Barracks, and the local units in the AOR. Only the Augusta Legion some Regions of southern spain, sicily, north africa and sardinia, but that legio i could recruit before Marian Reform.
    I waited now 10 turns, but nothing happen. Now units appear, only the Bow Auxiliary in some regions.
    I cant play further without units.

-------------
    Also a question, not really a bug, but what happen to Thracia? Superman? They steamrolled Greeks, Macedonia, Dacian, Illyrian, Seleucidia, Pontos, Egypt and some other factions and won the Campaign in turn 139.

Rhaymo's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Monguntiacum View Post
    I got Marian Reform as Rome, but now i cant recruit units any longer, only Roman Militia in Barracks, and the local units in the AOR. Only the Augusta Legion some Regions of southern spain, sicily, north africa and sardinia, but that legio i could recruit before Marian Reform.
    I waited now 10 turns, but nothing happen. Now units appear, only the Bow Auxiliary in some regions.
    I cant play further without units.

-------------
    Also a question, not really a bug, but what happen to Thracia? Superman? They steamrolled Greeks, Macedonia, Dacian, Illyrian, Seleucidia, Pontos, Egypt and some other factions and won the Campaign in turn 139.
    after marian reform you can recruit 4 different legion in aor barracks.
    what difficult are you playing?
    Team Leader De Bello Mundi

I made my own AoR for legions, but i noticed that i had to destroy the AoR building first and then rebuild it to allow me to recruit the new marian units.

Here is the code for marian locations:
    Code:
        recruit_pool "Legionary_Ferrata6"  1   0.163   2  1  requires factions { romani, } and hidden_resource aegyptus and not hidden_resource libya and not hidden_resource siria and event_counter rr1 1 and not event_counter rr2 1    recruit_pool "Legionary_Ferrata6"  1   0.163   2  1  requires factions { romani, } and hidden_resource nubia or hidden_resource somalia or hidden_resource arabia and event_counter rr1 1 and not event_counter rr2 1
        recruit_pool "Legionary_Gallica3"  1   0.163   2  1  requires factions { romani, } and hidden_resource gallia and not hidden_resource anatolia and hidden_resource grecia and event_counter rr1 1 and not event_counter rr2 1
        recruit_pool "Legionary_Gallica3"  1   0.163   2  1  requires factions { romani, } and hidden_resource siria and not hidden_resource aegyptus and not hidden_resource arabia and not hidden_resource carthago and event_counter rr1 1 and not event_counter rr2 1
        recruit_pool "Legionary_Rapax"  1   0.163   2  1  requires factions { romani, } and hidden_resource noricum and not hidden_resource illiria and event_counter rr1 1 and not event_counter rr2 1
        recruit_pool "Legionary_Alaudae"  1   0.163   2  1  requires factions { romani, } and hidden_resource gallia and not hidden_resource anatolia and not hidden_resource hispania and not hidden_resource germania and not hidden_resource italia and not hidden_resource anatolia and event_counter rr1 1 and not event_counter rr2 1
    "To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true" ~ Aristotle

I have noticed some small bugs.

The Principes are not wearing chain armour despite their description saying they are. They are wearing the small breastplate of the Hastati.

Certain barbarian troops called Swordsmen are actually using spears. I think this might need to be fixed. I also think the Germans lack an archer unit.

Squalor (although maybe not population growth) needs to be reduced in the next patch. I have seen nations get destroyed because they kept on getting kicked out of their cities (this mainly happened to the steppe nations such as the Saka, Huns, Sarmatians, Scythians etc).

The above mentioned bug where the Romans need to rebuild their AoR barracks to get the Marian legions.

The above mentioned SPQR election bug when they dont have a city.

Another thing i have seen is units in shield wall seem to take far more casualties than when they are NOT in shield wall. I'll do some testing to make sure i am correct, but it certainly seems like they take far more casualties. For example, fighting pretty much the identical battle twice (due to the end-turn bug) against two 3500+ man Carthaginian armies, i used the 3rd Augusta legion in shield wall first, and then not in shield wall the second time around. In the first battle i lost, and my legionary cohorts in shield wall were massacred, so i had to few troops felt to take on the second army. In the second battle, i only lost about 1 third of my legionaries, who were not in shield wall, which allowed me to win as i had enough troops to combat the second army (although it was a close call still).

Finally, the end turn bug, which i think may be related to one of the background scripts. My first suspicion would be the rebels attack! script. The crash happens every 3-5 turns, with no discernible reason. Is there a log file i could have a look at?

EDIT: I forgot one bug:

Sometimes, when attacking cities, if the gate and/or walls are destroyed, they instantly repair with no way to destroy them again. Whilst there is a work around (attack a different side), this most certainly needs to be fixed as it causes a hell of a lot of frustration.

These are pretty much the only bugs i have seen so far. Otherwise, the mod is fantastic. A patch or two and it would be a piece of art.
    Last edited by kahnage; August 03, 2013 at 06:41 PM.

Default Re: A little bug and impressions

Well the SPQR is basically the Pope from MTW2 and is meant to represent the Senate and it's political opposition to you (a potential dictator) from becoming too powerful.

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: A little bug and impressions

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiBG View Post
    If I find any bugs I will report them here

Report them in the Bug Reports thread plz

Quote Originally Posted by kahnage View Post
    Is there a log file i could have a look at?
    create a folder in the DBM folder named logs, then create a txt document called 'system.log'.

Lastly, in 'DBM.CFG' change:
    [log]to = mods/DBM/logs/system.log.txt
    level = * error

To:
    to = mods/DBM/logs/system.log.txt
    level = * trace
    "To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true" ~ Aristotle

Rhaymo's Avatar Artifex

I have noticed some small bugs.

The Principes are not wearing chain armour despite their description saying they are. They are wearing the small breastplate of the Hastati.

Certain barbarian troops called Swordsmen are actually using spears. I think this might need to be fixed. I also think the Germans lack an archer unit.

Squalor (although maybe not population growth) needs to be reduced in the next patch. I have seen nations get destroyed because they kept on getting kicked out of their cities (this mainly happened to the steppe nations such as the Saka, Huns, Sarmatians, Scythians etc).

The above mentioned bug where the Romans need to rebuild their AoR barracks to get the Marian legions.

The above mentioned SPQR election bug when they dont have a city.

Another thing i have seen is units in shield wall seem to take far more casualties than when they are NOT in shield wall. I'll do some testing to make sure i am correct, but it certainly seems like they take far more casualties. For example, fighting pretty much the identical battle twice (due to the end-turn bug) against two 3500+ man Carthaginian armies, i used the 3rd Augusta legion in shield wall first, and then not in shield wall the second time around. In the first battle i lost, and my legionary cohorts in shield wall were massacred, so i had to few troops felt to take on the second army. In the second battle, i only lost about 1 third of my legionaries, who were not in shield wall, which allowed me to win as i had enough troops to combat the second army (although it was a close call still).

Finally, the end turn bug, which i think may be related to one of the background scripts. My first suspicion would be the rebels attack! script. The crash happens every 3-5 turns, with no discernible reason. Is there a log file i could have a look at?

EDIT: I forgot one bug:

Sometimes, when attacking cities, if the gate and/or walls are destroyed, they instantly repair with no way to destroy them again. Whilst there is a work around (attack a different side), this most certainly needs to be fixed as it causes a hell of a lot of frustration.

These are pretty much the only bugs i have seen so far. Otherwise, the mod is fantastic. A patch or two and it would be a piece of art.
    Principes are wearing chainmail and breastplate. you can verifiy witha a custom battle.
    What swordmen units are using spear?
    for the shield wall i don't know if it's possible change settings. the alternative is to remove it..
    for the log see Post Hoc post

Hi,

I can build "ballista towers" that doesn't fit the timeframe.

And, the second battle I was playing crashes, is there a log? and should I post it?

Greets Marc

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaymo View Post
    after marian reform you can recruit 4 different legion in aor barracks.
    what difficult are you playing?
    VH/M, full scripted

I own: Italia, Hispania, Gallia, Britannia, Africa.
    I only have units: Locals, Roman Militia, Bow Aux. And Legio Augusta in some regions.

I have highest level in AOR in some cities. Nothing to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Monguntiacum View Post
    VH/M, full scripted

I own: Italia, Hispania, Gallia, Britannia, Africa.
    I only have units: Locals, Roman Militia, Bow Aux. And Legio Augusta in some regions.

I have highest level in AOR in some cities. Nothing to see.
    Try destroying an AOR barracks and then rebuilding it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaymo View Post
    Principes are wearing chainmail and breastplate. you can verifiy witha a custom battle.
    What swordmen units are using spear?
    for the shield wall i don't know if it's possible change settings. the alternative is to remove it..
    for the log see Post Hoc post
    Then the textures for the Principes are screwed as they only look like they are wearing a tunic underneath their breastplates.

The East German Swordsmen, Chosen East German Swordsmen, German swordsmen and a couple of others in the German faction. In fact, for the Germans, pretty much any unit that has the word 'swordsmen' in their name are using spears. The only unit i could find that is actually using swords are not actually called swordsmen.
    It should be a simple case of running a custom battle or picking a barbarian faction in the campaign and using cheats to see which units are using a weapon they shouldn't be. So far, i have only seen the spear-instead-of-sword problem with German units. I think the Gauls may have the problem with one swordsman unit but i cant remember.
    Last edited by kahnage; August 04, 2013 at 05:08 AM.

Which part of the log file do i give? the entire file? or just the last bit?

The last pages worth of my log file. This leads up to the crash i had.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    11:28:45.032 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.033 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga,12332
    11:28:45.033 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.033 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga,12332
    11:28:45.033 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.033 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Hastato.tga,12332
    11:28:45.033 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Hastato.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.034 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga,12332
    11:28:45.034 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.034 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga,12332
    11:28:45.034 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.034 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga,12332
    11:28:45.034 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.035 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga,12332
    11:28:45.035 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.035 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Hastato.tga,12332
    11:28:45.035 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Hastato.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.035 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga,12332
    11:28:45.035 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.036 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga,12332
    11:28:45.036 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.036 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga,12332
    11:28:45.036 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.036 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga,12332
    11:28:45.037 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.037 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Hastato.tga,12332
    11:28:45.037 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Hastato.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.037 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga,12332
    11:28:45.037 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.037 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga,12332
    11:28:45.038 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.038 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga,12332
    11:28:45.038 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.038 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga,12332
    11:28:45.038 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.038 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Hastato.tga,12332
    11:28:45.039 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Hastato.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.039 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Legionary_Augusta3.tga,12332
    11:28:45.039 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Legionary_Augusta3.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.039 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Legionary_Augusta3.tga,12332
    11:28:45.039 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Legionary_Augusta3.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.040 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Legionary_Augusta3.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.040 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Legionary_Augusta3.tga,12332
    11:28:45.040 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Legionary_Augusta3.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.040 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Archer.tga,12332
    11:28:45.040 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Archer.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.041 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga,12332
    11:28:45.041 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.041 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga,12332
    11:28:45.041 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.041 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga,12332
    11:28:45.041 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.042 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga,12332
    11:28:45.042 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.042 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Hastato.tga,12332
    11:28:45.042 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Hastato.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.042 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Hastato.tga,12332
    11:28:45.042 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Hastato.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.043 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga,12332
    11:28:45.043 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.043 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga,12332
    11:28:45.043 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.043 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga,12332
    11:28:45.043 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.044 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga,12332
    11:28:45.044 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.044 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Britons_Spearman.tga,12332
    11:28:45.044 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Britons_Spearman.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.044 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga,12332
    11:28:45.044 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)

Rhaymo's Avatar Artifex

Which part of the log file do i give? the entire file? or just the last bit?

The last pages worth of my log file. This leads up to the crash i had.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    11:28:45.032 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.033 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Hastato.tga,12332
    11:28:45.033 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Hastato.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.034 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga,12332
    11:28:45.034 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.035 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga,12332
    11:28:45.035 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.035 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Hastato.tga,12332
    11:28:45.035 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Hastato.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.035 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga,12332
    11:28:45.035 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.036 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga,12332
    11:28:45.036 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.036 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.037 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.037 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Hastato.tga,12332
    11:28:45.037 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Hastato.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.037 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga,12332
    11:28:45.037 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.037 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga,12332
    11:28:45.038 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga,12332
    11:28:45.038 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Triaro.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.038 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga,12332
    11:28:45.038 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Hastato.tga,12332
    11:28:45.039 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Hastato.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.040 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Legionary_Augusta3.tga,12332
    11:28:45.040 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Archer.tga,12332
    11:28:45.040 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Archer.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.041 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga,12332
    11:28:45.041 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.042 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga,12332
    11:28:45.042 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.043 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga,12332
    11:28:45.043 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Roman_Principes.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    11:28:45.044 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Britons_Spearman.tga,12332
    11:28:45.044 [system.io] [info] open: found mods/DBM/data/ui/units/mercs/#Britons_Spearman.tga (from: C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    compress the log and upload it.

The system log (compressed using 7zip, if you need that info) is attached to this post.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I am getting strange sounds in battles, gun fire sounds instead of archer sounds and stone throwers the sounds.... some of the roman voices are from med 2...

I can only play about 2-3 turns at a time before the mod, almost periodically, crashes. I'm not using any submods. Just the vanilla DBM.
    Last edited by machotacoman; August 04, 2013 at 12:07 PM.

Thrace is not getting free upkeep units... So far only ballista was free upkeep no buildable/trainable troops though

I play Bactria and in 21 turn no one has declare war to another... World peace is secure. Is this a know bug?
    "War is the mother of everything."
    -Heraclitus, Greek philosopher (535-475BC)