Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: >> BUGS REPORT DBM 1.0<<

Default Re: >> BUGS REPORT<<

First of All, Congratulations on this amazing release. The skins are absolutely amazing and so is the gameplay, factions list, campaign map, pretty much everything so far.

Having said that, here are some bugs (possibly) that I noticed:

1) Phalanxes do not fight properly. When set on defensive formation, pikes down and attacked on the front the front line soldiers pull up their pikes and when engaged the fight hand to hand with swords.

2) Missile cavalry does not throw their javelins.

3) My roman units had problems moving on the walls. Also when attached to a siege tower they did not climb the tower when they should and had to be ordered separately.

4) Apollonia as a rebel settlement has nomad buildigs such as yurts.

And a suggestion. I don't think that a faction that has been the ally of rome for 60 turns should be given the option to "become client", embracing latin culture and becoming able to have pontifexes and vote for Pontifex maximum elections. That feature should be reserved for factions that have been protectorates for a large amount of time rather than just allies.

Quote Originally Posted by wiracho View Post
    i dont know if it is a bug, but when i play the camping, the amount of soldiers per unit is 90, 80 bla bla, but i saw videos in the same camping at the start with 200 soldiers per unit...i have the option of size of unit in huge..and in custom camping the units have 187, 200 or 200+...so i dont know what happend

well, i restarted the game and it fix it.....but that was rare......................sorry for my english, im learning it hehe

Rhaymo's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by vpapako View Post
    First of All, Congratulations on this amazing release. The skins are absolutely amazing and so is the gameplay, factions list, campaign map, pretty much everything so far.

Having said that, here are some bugs (possibly) that I noticed:

1) Phalanxes do not fight properly. When set on defensive formation, pikes down and attacked on the front the front line soldiers pull up their pikes and when engaged the fight hand to hand with swords.

2) Missile cavalry does not throw their javelins.

3) My roman units had problems moving on the walls. Also when attached to a siege tower they did not climb the tower when they should and had to be ordered separately.

4) Apollonia as a rebel settlement has nomad buildigs such as yurts.

And a suggestion. I don't think that a faction that has been the ally of rome for 60 turns should be given the option to "become client", embracing latin culture and becoming able to have pontifexes and vote for Pontifex maximum elections. That feature should be reserved for factions that have been protectorates for a large amount of time rather than just allies.
    1) this is a med2 bug. btw, only the lower level of phalanx has the secondary weapon. tryo to use the upper levels, they don't switch
    2) what's unit name?
    3)what settlement had that problem ? i mean level and culture.
    Team Leader De Bello Mundi

1) Ok.
    2) Macedonian Tarantine Cavalry.
    3) Syracuse at the beginning of the roman campaign ( so whatever level it is during that time) and Apollonia, which in the battle map was identical to Syracuse.

Default Crash

So does anyone know why the game crashes in between turns every couple of turns?

Get a CTD in Saguntum. I declared Bellum to this city, besieged it with the regular army (not the "crusader" one) and asked next turn for surrender (white flag option). The city accepted it and then CTD is happened. Other surrenders (rebels and carthagians) worked without any problem.

I encountered a glitched battle map. I was attacked on the lower left square outside Croton, the Roman city. The map has glitched spikes protruding everywhere, and invisible spikes pushing into the ground. Also, the map itself is a bit awkward. It's like a steep hill that has a hole punched deep into the top of it.

Lol at the Numidian desert infantry throwing the swords. awesome

I am getting Americas campaign music when playing as the Romans and fighting battles in the Mediterranean climate zone. Not really a game breaker, but screws up immersion.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-of-Aggression- An Age of Aggression- my Skyrim FF

Rhaymo's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Legion_IX View Post
    Get a CTD in Saguntum. I declared Bellum to this city, besieged it with the regular army (not the "crusader" one) and asked next turn for surrender (white flag option). The city accepted it and then CTD is happened. Other surrenders (rebels and carthagians) worked without any problem.
    If you reload the save and reask the surrender, do ctd occurs?

Quote Originally Posted by Modnar View Post
    I encountered a glitched battle map. I was attacked on the lower left square outside Croton, the Roman city. The map has glitched spikes protruding everywhere, and invisible spikes pushing into the ground. Also, the map itself is a bit awkward. It's like a steep hill that has a hole punched deep into the top of it.

Lol at the Numidian desert infantry throwing the swords. awesome
    Have you some screenshot of map problem? or, even better, the gamesave before the battle?
    Last edited by Rhaymo; July 25, 2013 at 04:24 AM.

Default Re: Crash

I asked the same question and no answer as of yet.

Proud member of TFT.

It is a known problem, i think.

I personally think there is a bug in one of the scripts that run in the background. From what i've witnessed, i have a sneaking suspicion it might be the rebels attack! script.

Do you, by any chance, get attacked by rebels during the Huns turn? That series of events always signals an end turn crash for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaymo View Post
    If you reload the save and reask the surrender, do ctd occurs?

Have you some screenshot of map problem? or, even better, the gamesave before the battle?
    Just checked it. Unfortunately there are no savegames with Tarentum not being conquered (unlike surrender option that doesn't cause a CTD). Sorry. Try to test it with another bellum.

Mine happens randomly during other factions turns.

no i dont get attacked, and its seems to be random on whos turn it crashes

I deleted unfortunately.

Well, it has been mentioned in separate threads, but I figure I'd mention it here. When I end my turn and other factions are doing theirs, I get CTD's randomly. It is completely random during other factions turns. Please help! I want to play so badly! I manage t get a few turns in occasionally then it crashes. I am playing on steam.

Not sure if this is a bug. I play as rome, I get the message for the Marian reforms but five turns after that I cannot recruit anything ecxept for AOR and a unit of Archer Auxilia only in Athens. The bodyguard has not changed (I am playing the full version), so I guess that somehow the script has not initiated. Is there something I can do to activate the script?

Greek thorakites seem do not have sprites (if you zoom out they dissapear).

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

I am playing as the Greeks (Apachean League) and when i attack Sparta's walls with my catapaults they seem to autorepair. i even recieve the message "the walls have fallen send our troops in to conquer" but the wall remains standing. Kinda ruined my assault

Rhaymo's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by vpapako View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug. I play as rome, I get the message for the Marian reforms but five turns after that I cannot recruit anything ecxept for AOR and a unit of Archer Auxilia only in Athens. The bodyguard has not changed (I am playing the full version), so I guess that somehow the script has not initiated. Is there something I can do to activate the script?
    you can recruits the legionary in AOR barracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Macrath View Post
    I am playing as the Greeks (Apachean League) and when i attack Sparta's walls with my catapaults they seem to autorepair. i even recieve the message "the walls have fallen send our troops in to conquer" but the wall remains standing. Kinda ruined my assault
    This bug affects only one side of the wall. when you get it, attack the wall on another side.