Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: >> BUGS REPORT DBM 1.0<<

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

Default >> BUGS REPORT DBM 1.0<<

didn´t found one - so lets start to collect them:

seleucid barracks give access to silvershield earlier than to the normal phalanx

Quote Originally Posted by Aquila SPQR View Post
    Played a few custom battles already and started a campaign with three siege battles - no CTDs. But I think there;s one thing that has to be fixed - during siege battle - after defenders decided to attack (so no siege equippment used) my entire army was stretched into one wide and completely useless and idiotic line. And it happened in all three battles. Before I managed them to form some normal line, enemies attacked and caused some losses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    I'm in the middle of my first campaign as Rome.
    I had my 1st Civil War in Turn 20 because I continuously refused to gift cities to the senate.
    Now here's the issue: I conquered Rome after an epic field battle and a short siege.
    SPQR is now out of settlements.
    The next turn, I'm asked to vote for a new "Pontifex". When that's done, the game has a CTD.

Is there any way around that?
    "double wall" thing on stratmap

Quote Originally Posted by againster View Post
    The name of money isn't unified, in some text ,it called bezant and in another text it called florin...this maybe a small mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Stath's View Post
    There is a bug with the Mauryan BodyGuards. 1 soldier seems to be standing in the air. It doesn't bother me at all, just thought you might want to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turael View Post
    I got a bug when my Roman city was attacked. The AI destroyed the gate with battering ram, but then the gate magically showed up again and AI was stuck behind it (they couldn't pass it nor destroy it). Screenshot:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaymo View Post
    1. you just reported a bug with Ptolemaic_Companion_Cavalry. they are present in custom battle, but not in campaign.
    Last edited by _Tartaros_; July 19, 2013 at 09:28 AM.

Ganossa's Avatar 최정장군

Default Re: Bugstread

I found a bug. Its called tread not thread just kidding.

1. throwing stones sounds like throwing bombs
    2. insta ctd with few roman troops when they want to throw their spear
    3. rebel king spawning next to my settlement and insta attacking me (dont know if intended)
    4. some settlements to close to a "bridge" so when ever I want to cross I need two turns (dont know if intended)

These may cannot be called as bug but I think can be corrected later:
    1.Sacre band cavalry is not strong enough(campaired to rome)
    2.most of axeman havent "ap" properties so that Berserker cant defeat other unit like region
    3.Somebody(not me) find that when they load saved game ,the unit size was changed
    4.Somebody(not me) who played Rome found that the "waste" is too high(over 170000)per turn

Quote Originally Posted by LuciferHawk View Post
    I found a bug. Its called tread not thread just kidding.
    No!! someone has to edit that

Don't know if intended but Principes have lower attack value than Hestati

alex man142's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: >> BUGS REPORT<<

I have one: Machimoi Phalanxes are better in quality than the basic Ptolemaic Phalanx. It should be switched.

Rhaymo's Avatar Artifex

Stats bug
    Quote Originally Posted by |Thracian| View Post
    To Rhaymo,

A question about Thracians infantry. I notice that Thracian Swordsmen wear a shield and have 3 "if i remember well" on shield defense.

Now falxmen wear also a shield but in the unit info card it say "0" but when i look at their animation on the battlefield they use it.

Also now Choosen Thracian Swordsmen still wear a shield but have now "0" at shield defense. Choosen Falxmen wear also a shield but still have "0" as simple falxmen but all of them use it in the animation defense.

Is this an overall unit card info error ?
    Team Leader De Bello Mundi

When the head of the Senate dies after capturing Rome, happen elections again and gives ctd voting to Rome or to the Senate, ctd always

berserkers are stated as light infantry and perform very poor against unarmoured troops. i just fought a battle against skirmishers and they loose! - maybe change edu: more moral, more hitpoints, heavy infantry and elite

Not sure if a a bug or what, but i have no lag what so ever except for when moving around the campaign map, then I have major lag problems

Bug: Carthage can't create spies and assassins.

RNV's Avatar Campidoctor
    Regio Septima, Tuscia, Italia, Res Publica Romana

Hi, I think I've found a bug, as Rome I conquered Carthage and I've found out that there's a numbered imperial legion recruitable ( I'm only 40 turns in), for now no crashes anyway.
    Also I want to say good work, I waited for a couple of years for this mod and the result its good as expected, turns are slower than in BC sometimes but its not so bad when you play a so Amazing mod!
    "There is no ugly woman, there is only too few Vodka" - Oleg Pouzanov (ex Soviet fencing team coach)

great mod!playing with the brithons,set unit side too normal but still got manny men in units,and this is lagging sometimes mine battles,but maybe i found some graphic bug too in the unit of general ,the general his feets are coming out of the chariot,lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0016.jpg  

the warcry is not taunting for all units.

i checked the sound files and added some taunting war-cries from RSII, but it didn´t seem to work.
    is me2tw able to give warcrysounds when clicking the special ability?
    Last edited by _Tartaros_; July 20, 2013 at 07:17 AM.

Great work, but...even when settled in lower settings (and my pc has power enough to manage MTW2, AMD Athlon 3200+, Nvidia geforce 8600, 1gb), the game is laaaaaagy, both in strategis and battle maps...they´re things that does not happen when using other mods...

I would like to add that i too am experiencing the CTD during the Pontifex Maximus election.

I would also like to add that i am also experiencing the problem mentioned before, by someone on this thread, where a rebel general with a small army spawns in and attacks a settlement. I think it might be a problem with the script. I would also like to add that if you try to fight it personally, it results in a CTD. Likewise if you auto-resolve. Doesn't matter if you win or lose the auto-resolve either. Lastly, i have noticed that all this happens during the Huns move after the player hits end turn.

Quote Originally Posted by RNV View Post
    Hi, I think I've found a bug, as Rome I conquered Carthage and I've found out that there's a numbered imperial legion recruitable ( I'm only 40 turns in), for now no crashes anyway.
    Also I want to say good work, I waited for a couple of years for this mod and the result its good as expected, turns are slower than in BC sometimes but its not so bad when you play a so Amazing mod!

I also experience this. As a reward to a mission i got 2 units of Mediterranean First Cohorts and the 3rd Augusta Legion can be recruited from several settlements in north africa, as well as Sardinia and Western Sicily (Lilybaeum).
    Last edited by kahnage; July 20, 2013 at 09:27 AM.

Rhaymo's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by _Tartaros_ View Post
    the warcry is not taunting for all units.
    i checked the sound files and added some taunting war-cries from RSII, but it didn´t seem to work.
    is me2tw able to give warcrysounds when clicking the special ability?
    if i'm correct, m2tw has some problem with warcry ...

Quote Originally Posted by aquilaXXI View Post
    Great work, but...even when settled in lower settings (and my pc has power enough to manage MTW2, AMD Athlon 3200+, Nvidia geforce 8600, 1gb), the game is laaaaaagy, both in strategis and battle maps...they´re things that does not happen when using other mods...
    in the next patch we'll give you the chance of remove some animation on campagin map. this should remove the lag.
    For battle map, try to lower the effects.

Armenian Legionaires throw their pilum backwards haha

Patavium's buildings are all eastern-cultural, at least when I conquered it on my 10th or so turn in a Romani medium script game.

Rhaymo's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Patavium's buildings are all eastern-cultural, at least when I conquered it on my 10th or so turn in a Romani medium script game.
    On campaign map or battle map?

Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast