Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 183334353637383940414243

Thread: De Bello Mundi

Default Re: De Bello Mundi

No. Use the Moddb ones instead.

gertie's Avatar Foederatus

Hi,

My game crashes with when the turn goes to a faction called Insorti. They are in the senats favor list as well and their banner is the same as the rebels, their turn is last. I can't seem to find these rebels on the campaign map though. What can I do?

can t reach garamantia...

mmh, as regards DBM, it seems that Rhaymo is no more in activity.

I'll try to contact him to understand if he is still on it or he has left the MII modding.

In case, to keep the mod active, I'll ask Gigantus to make me moderator if Rhaymo cannot support the handling of the threads.

Moreover, as I already said, everyone is more than welcome to do his personal submods and tweaks to DBM. Up to now I can only provide external assistance and advice (no spare time aside my current engagements), so if you want to do some modding, just feel free to get in contact with me.

Domesticus

Hello rafmc1989!

It would be nice to see other sub-mods.

One set in the Late Bronze Age (1300-1200 BC), one in 500-300 BC and change the sub-mod "Imperium Romanum" on the Augustus period.

Hey, Crociato ciao!!

Look, atm I'm investigating if Rhaymo is still somewhat active. I have several emails and contacts related to him, but up to now no aswer, I think he's gone...

In case, I'll ask to redirect the moderator status to me (to keep the threads active)...
    For other potential submods, the limitation is that DBM already reached the cap in terms of units and buildings (so no more units possible), whereas the submod "imperium romanum" can be re-adapted using the same assets, but for this would be needed to ask permission to the creator of it, as it was an external content (I do not remember who was the author, though)...

Proviamo a vedé se c'č verso di riportare Rhaymo sulla breccia...

GROB's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by rafmc1989 View Post
    Hey, Crociato ciao!!

Look, atm I'm investigating if Rhaymo is still somewhat active. I have several emails and contacts related to him, but up to now no aswer, I think he's gone...

In case, I'll ask to redirect the moderator status to me (to keep the threads active)...
    For other potential submods, the limitation is that DBM already reached the cap in terms of units and buildings (so no more units possible), whereas the submod "imperium romanum" can be re-adapted using the same assets, but for this would be needed to ask permission to the creator of it, as it was an external content (I do not remember who was the author, though)...

hProviamo a vedé se c'č verso di riportare Rhaymo sulla breccia...
    Last edited by GROB; August 12, 2017 at 04:38 PM. Reason: the name of the author is: KEA

This mod shot itself in the foot with pointlessly large map. I do not understand this decision, all it got is huge empty swathes of map and the ones that aren't empty feel incredibly small. Antioch feels like its a spit away from Athens.

But things like that can be corrected. And are minor issue if you ask me, there is better things to improve.

Parsman's Avatar Libertus

Does it crash often? I wanna download it but I'm kinda scared.

Quote Originally Posted by Parsman View Post
    Does it crash often? I wanna download it but I'm kinda scared.
    The new version crasches often but the older one is pretty stable, you should give it a try

Parsman's Avatar Libertus

I did and so far so good

Quote Originally Posted by Parsman View Post
    I did and so far so good
    Good to know Did you apply the patches?

wich old one? 1.0 or the 1.2?

Hi,
    Trying the new 2.0 version, but it's impossible to play as Romans. When I start a new campaign with them, in the loading screen, crashes. With Celtiberians, crashes too after few turns.
    Thanks