Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Public Beta released

Default Re: Public Beta released

thank you so much for your hard work to give us this mod

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    The voices are in English - you will have to generate your own sound files. It may work if you simply copy over the sound files from the Chinese mod, but I can't guarantee anything.
    Thanks, I'm gonna try with the 3K medieval mod. Rapidshare is really slow though.

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Great job, Gigantus! With your name on it I know it will be a high quality mod!
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond

Domesticus

Yay! I'll get my girlfriend to download it for me next month

Downloading now! Been looking forward for this for an age! Well done, I say! Keep it up!

hi all!
    first off would like to thank to rotk team for their time in giving us this amazing gift of a mod; so amazing that after years of being a visitor of this forum and monitoring the development of this mod for so long i feel i had to register this time to show my appreciation!

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

Thank you very much Diren91, and welcome to the forum!
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR

DE BELLO MUNDI just got released and this Mod got released bot in the same month, this summer has been amazing

Just a question have you guys considered using the cities strat models made by Agart http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...t-Models-v-1-0 but of course mod it a little bit to look like a chinese city.I know this might be an unnecessary change but it may enhance the strat map quite a bit

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Zheng View Post
    Thanks, I'm gonna try with the 3K medieval mod. Rapidshare is really slow though.
    Doesn't work, at least it's not that straighforward since I can hear the voices but they're all messed up.. like archers sounding like horses.

Quote Originally Posted by y2day View Post
    Is anyone else having problems with the direct download above ?
    I already tried several times to download, but it always gets stuck at about 70 Mb
    Is it possible for you, y2day, to upload a renewed file or another location ?
    Would be appreciated very much, Cheers !

Laetus

Why do the starting positions in the beta differ from the ones in the preview? I would love to see Liu Beis faction in Shu. Both Liu Bei and the Sun Clan never made it to 210 in my campaigns and it really harms the overall impression.

The preview is outdated, from perhaps a year ago, and the mod uses faction's historic 194 AD starting positions. Once a mod starts, any mod, the progress and outcome can vary wildly. You can never guarantee any particular faction surviving to a certain date, let alone conquering specific regions along with other specific factions doing the same. So, even if Liu Bei was to start in the west, would not be a guarantee that his faction would survive or even conquer the west.
    Last edited by Seether; July 19, 2013 at 11:09 AM.

Tuhaj bej's Avatar Libertus

Greetings!
    Congratulations on the mod. In my opinion, the random troops are still missing.
    Some have varying colors and faces can be resolved.
    Sorry for the grammatical errors, but I am Hungarian and I can not really express myself, but I think it is understandable.

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Quote Originally Posted by Diren91 View Post
    hi all!
    first off would like to thank to rotk team for their time in giving us this amazing gift of a mod; so amazing that after years of being a visitor of this forum and monitoring the development of this mod for so long i feel i had to register this time to show my appreciation!
    That's awesome Diren91! I started as just a visitor for a year or so too. Then I joined up and caught the modding bug, so be careful or it might get you too. lol
    And you are welcome! It's the best when you know people appreciates the time we put into a project and a bonus when someone joins up because of our work! I really do hope you enjoy the mod, and please if you have any suggestions for the mod, or questions about the forum don't hesitate to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by Celtoi View Post
    Is anyone else having problems with the direct download above ?
    I already tried several times to download, but it always gets stuck at about 70 Mb
    Is it possible for you, y2day, to upload a renewed file or another location ?
    Would be appreciated very much, Cheers !
    I will see about uploading to another site. I've never had trouble with Rapidshare but I have seen several people complaining about the download speed. I used to love FileFront before they changed to Game Front and limited the file size to under a GB.

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

New Direct Download Links!

3 part download - Unzip all files to a single folder before running the installer.

DOWNLOADS
    Part 1

Part 2
    Part 3

Add to first post when you have the time Gig.
    Thanks
    y

Edit Gig: done
    Last edited by Gigantus; July 19, 2013 at 10:32 PM.

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

Riwallon's Avatar Libertus

hi every one!

first i apology for the english mistake i ll make is this post.

just play the beta and its great,you did an amazing job,the building,the map,the unit... everthing is great.

there is one thing who bother me,i know that historicaly liu bei should be between lu bu and caocao, but if liu bei begin there it will be impossible to make the three kingdoms, thats why in the RTW version they put liu bei near the sichuan so he can form the shu kingdom by rushing liu biao. concidering the mechanism of the game, if liu bei begin north i dont think it would be possible to make the three kingdoms...

anyway great great job guys thanks for this amazing mod

mod is now available at infracta download section:
    http://www.infracta.de/wbb/forum/ind...=Database&c=25

have fun

Edit Gig: added to main download page
    Last edited by Gigantus; July 20, 2013 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riwallon View Post
    hi every one!

first i apology for the english mistake i ll make is this post.

just play the beta and its great,you did an amazing job,the building,the map,the unit... everthing is great.

there is one thing who bother me,i know that historicaly liu bei should be between lu bu and caocao, but if liu bei begin there it will be impossible to make the three kingdoms, thats why in the RTW version they put liu bei near the sichuan so he can form the shu kingdom by rushing liu biao. concidering the mechanism of the game, if liu bei begin north i dont think it would be possible to make the three kingdoms...

anyway great great job guys thanks for this amazing mod
    I made a post about this here.

Riwallon's Avatar Libertus

Oh thank you, sorry for putting this one here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast