Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast

Thread: (BC HS) A Dance of Kings

Bcman's Avatar Senator

Default Re: (BC HS) A Dance of Kings

Hmmmmm Since Cleagene is in Tully lands at the start. I will fine the lanny player with 3000. Tyrion can cross though Tully lands, he isn't really a problem since he starts offer at the other side of westeros.

Still Uri you should of still moved him that little amount of space.

I am not fining King Great i would like to ask him to replay his turn with no battle in it.
    Bye day the banished sun circles the earth like a grieving mother with a lamp- The Road

Uriyaca's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by bcman3 View Post
    Hmmmmm Since Cleagene is in Tully lands at the start. I will fine the lanny player with 3000. Tyrion can cross though Tully lands, he isn't really a problem since he starts offer at the other side of westeros.

Still Uri you should of still moved him that little amount of space.

I am not fining King Great i would like to ask him to replay his turn with no battle in it.
    I agree to this ruling, it is fair
    As to moving him, it wasn't really a big deal but I wanted to use Clegane to fort next turn so I wanted him to be a little closer to my target

Ice Eyes's Avatar King of Winter

New save up requested by admin no battle took place!

Stannis Up!

Attachment 285767

tavix's Avatar Vicarius

Martell again
    Attached Files Attached Files

Lannisters up

Attachment 285807

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Pretty decent forting Tully, I have to admit. But although you might make a valiant last stand the Riverlands will burn, I have sought out that Ser Gregor Clegane and Ser Amory Lorch will burn every field and slay every floppy fish they find
    For that the Lannisters pay their debts, and our debts are unsettled. Everyone who may dare rebel against the rule of brave King Joffrey will end up like Eddard Stark

Tyrell- http://www.filedropper.com/adoktyrell2

Edit: btw what happened to the OP? . Perhaps just take a set of rules from another HS, a HS without rules will go bananas
    Last edited by Uriyaca; July 16, 2013 at 02:00 PM.

Bcman's Avatar Senator

Also Uri i will need to have you replay so i can deduct the money.

I was copying all the OP so i can use it in my other HS but i forgot to delete it so i just deleted the OP ill add rules now.
    Bye day the banished sun circles the earth like a grieving mother with a lamp- The Road

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by bcman3 View Post
    Also Uri i will need to have you replay so i can deduct the money.

I was copying all the OP so i can use it in my other HS but i forgot to delete it so i just deleted the OP ill add rules now.
    Oh gosh but I constructed all those forts and such . Also making me replay is not neccecery, just open up the Tyrell save, type in the line "add_money "england" -3000", send that save to Tyrell and it will deliver the exact same result.

Bcman's Avatar Senator

Ok tyrell play the save and ill do that.

Ice Eyes's Avatar King of Winter

Quote Originally Posted by uriyaca View Post
    Pretty decent forting Tully, I have to admit. But although you might make a valiant last stand the Riverlands will burn, I have sought out that Ser Gregor Clegane and Ser Amory Lorch will burn every field and slay every floppy fish they find
    For that the Lannisters pay their debts, and our debts are unsettled. Everyone who may dare rebel against the rule of brave King Joffrey will end up like Eddard Stark

Tyrell- http://www.filedropper.com/adoktyrell2

Edit: btw what happened to the OP? . Perhaps just take a set of rules from another HS, a HS without rules will go bananas
    if u attack the riverlands u will lose as I'm fighting on home soil and that's an advantage in my books and no inbred family shall rule westeros :p

gangstamaori's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by king great View Post
    if u attack the riverlands u will lose as I'm fighting on home soil and that's an advantage in my books and no inbred family shall rule westeros :p
    Damn. And here I was hoping to hook up with Shireen.

"The disgraced and the disinherited. This is my army. This is our best hope."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by king great View Post
    That is a disgusting lie that I will not even respond to. Our enemies will do anything to keep their rightful King Joffrey off the Iron Throne, that sure makes things great for Usurper Stannis wouldn't you say?
    there is a difference between fighting on home soil and fighting in the Riverlands . If I were for example attacking the Stormlands from the west then that is a huge advantage for the Stormland faction, if you were attacking Arryn from the west that is a huge advantage for Arryn, but you have no convinient mountain passes, all you got are river chockholds..... which I will control anyhow

tavix's Avatar Vicarius

That is a disgusting lie that I will not even respond to. Our enemies will do anything to keep their rightful King Joffrey off the Iron Throne, that sure makes things great for Usurper Stannis wouldn't you say?
    there is a difference between fighting on home soil and fighting in the Riverlands . If I were for example attacking the Stormlands from the west then that is a huge advantage for the Stormland faction, if you were attacking Arryn from the west that is a huge advantage for Arryn, but you have no convinient mountain passes, all you got are river chockholds..... which I will control anyhow

Interesting, only the Lannisters support the 'rightful' Joffrey on the Iron Throne.

The rumours and suspicions around the kid must be true and my brother Robert is not the father.

Support me as the true King of Westeros and you will split the lannister coins and lands.

Lord Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by tavix View Post
    Interesting, only the Lannisters support the 'rightful' Joffrey on the Iron Throne.

The rumours and suspicions around the kid must be true and my brother Robert is not the father.

Support me as the true King of Westeros and you will split the lannister coins and lands.

Lord Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm
    Lord? why thats amusing. .I've never been in a HS where Stannis hasn't declared kingship . As long as you keep calling yourself Lord then we have no war, both of us best of buddies . Joffrey might even call you good uncle Stannis
    many support the reign of King Joffrey I Baratheon, the Lannisters and Lord Balon, and soon more to pop up

I will never betray my kin and blood and family. Something you might never understand, seeing as you have rebelled against your nephew and the true King of Westeros. Let me quote one of Tywin's lines in the GOT series
    "Your mother's dead. Before long I'll be dead, and you and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us rotting underground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor... but family. You understand? "

tavix's Avatar Vicarius

we have no war, both of us best of buddies . Joffrey might even call you good uncle Stannis
    Sure, you can count on it, i love Joffrey

Stannis

Lord AcidRocker's Avatar Senator

Taking turn.

Nobody informed me that I was up so I would like to be reminded of course as I don't bum around the forums

Lord AcidRocker's Avatar Senator

Stark up

let me know i'm up next time

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Oh yeah man sorry

Matto16's Avatar Steward of Middle Earth

Arryn up.