Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 122728293031323334353637

Thread: 3 word story

Default Re: 3 word story

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior who defeated an very bad person Whose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland's rocket For Lithuania and shooting paintballs at Putin and Obama, Use the pointy fire enchanted bullet to make maximum endoplasmic remuneration missions which is then Painfully sent back to Putins house. The blue frog Of angmar said: " there will be No Mercy, they ate my wife, They tortured my smurfs and my dwarves with hot chili peppers and cake with strawberries, I must fly to Smurf Empire and get the true leader back before he's banned for gay propaganda and a constipated truck driver gets hanged on willow Only to be Crucified and Rise after muslim jokes, as dry as the Desert he conquered with his Rebuilt Mary Celeste Jerusalem and Brasilia, "Copa do Maracana!" Screamed the Old Priest when he had intercourse with The Plebian Putin and Adolf Hitler Tweeted On Facebook That Indians are the creators of the new ShamWow!© which nobody seems able to kill The Mighty Kyer,enian cuz i'm protected by the power Of Dried Turd Which isn't turd, but the Queen Of Egypt's Own hydraulic fish stick was seasoned with her world famous Touch Of Turd". Afterwards, the frog was very frogged, and killed Ebola with African Technology and the Pope was converting Aliens to spy on Satish Kumar's Girlfriends with his dog Staring at their jar of cat Peanut Butter Milk. The biggest part was Al'Raheem Stirling's death, even though Marco Polo smokes Mongols at chess Which Bosnians tried to invade Hawaii With the Third "Reich" not Triumvirate his duck named "Samraat" Mahendra keeps posting Indians "were" "mine" "and" but never could Drink Chai Properly So he instead did the macarena with alcoholic Bosnian sheep and then did a triple double single jump into the "WAAAAAGH"! Said the president Barack Yomama of the Atlantic Ocean which is situated in Atlantic Ocean with the battle for control of the new Batman, and try to eat computer cookies over the Zugspitze and eating rice with a tiny ​and pointy sword for some reason. Rice tasted like cereal and smelled ​like rotten peanut and strawberry cake. Making everyone sick after eating cake. But enough of crack addicts Putin and trying to Smell Hell Bill Chill and green goblins, because they are fans of stuffed weed, which they smoked all day while my cake was shelling Winterfell with Cashew Milk fried in fat and a Ketchup bottle was thrown near the bucket full of cheese And Bulgarian tramp who passed by. The next day, the Bulgarian saw an Pokemon who he thought looked like Madonna's knee. After his son became a lumberjack he saw her and yelled: DIE! He then took some time to conquer the planet. However, he soon came to realise that he was turning into a fox. His only chance ​ at being a dark red panther ​was to pay in the amount Gandalf asked for. He required 50 runs to win! But how, he thought to himself that there could be a way out of Mexico and into the balkans. There he met a girl and ate the kebabs. They tasted like pizza and old, mouldy liver, and the stress was the best. The mystery is still to unfold...on the horizon
    100% mobile poster so pls forgive grammer

Darkan's Avatar Senator

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior who defeated an very bad person Whose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland's rocket For Lithuania and shooting paintballs at Putin and Obama, Use the pointy fire enchanted bullet to make maximum endoplasmic remuneration missions which is then Painfully sent back to Putins house. The blue frog Of angmar said: " there will be No Mercy, they ate my wife, They tortured my smurfs and my dwarves with hot chili peppers and cake with strawberries, I must fly to Smurf Empire and get the true leader back before he's banned for gay propaganda and a constipated truck driver gets hanged on willow Only to be Crucified and Rise after muslim jokes, as dry as the Desert he conquered with his Rebuilt Mary Celeste Jerusalem and Brasilia, "Copa do Maracana!" Screamed the Old Priest when he had intercourse with The Plebian Putin and Adolf Hitler Tweeted On Facebook That Indians are the creators of the new ShamWow!© which nobody seems able to kill The Mighty Kyer,enian cuz i'm protected by the power Of Dried Turd Which isn't turd, but the Queen Of Egypt's Own hydraulic fish stick was seasoned with her world famous Touch Of Turd". Afterwards, the frog was very frogged, and killed Ebola with African Technology and the Pope was converting Aliens to spy on Satish Kumar's Girlfriends with his dog Staring at their jar of cat Peanut Butter Milk. The biggest part was Al'Raheem Stirling's death, even though Marco Polo smokes Mongols at chess Which Bosnians tried to invade Hawaii With the Third "Reich" not Triumvirate his duck named "Samraat" Mahendra keeps posting Indians "were" "mine" "and" but never could Drink Chai Properly So he instead did the macarena with alcoholic Bosnian sheep and then did a triple double single jump into the "WAAAAAGH"! Said the president Barack Yomama of the Atlantic Ocean which is situated in Atlantic Ocean with the battle for control of the new Batman, and try to eat computer cookies over the Zugspitze and eating rice with a tiny ​and pointy sword for some reason. Rice tasted like cereal and smelled ​like rotten peanut and strawberry cake. Making everyone sick after eating cake. But enough of crack addicts Putin and trying to Smell Hell Bill Chill and green goblins, because they are fans of stuffed weed, which they smoked all day while my cake was shelling Winterfell with Cashew Milk fried in fat and a Ketchup bottle was thrown near the bucket full of cheese And Bulgarian tramp who passed by. The next day, the Bulgarian saw an Pokemon who he thought looked like Madonna's knee. After his son became a lumberjack he saw her and yelled: DIE! He then took some time to conquer the planet. However, he soon came to realise that he was turning into a fox. His only chance ​ at being a dark red panther ​was to pay in the amount Gandalf asked for. He required 50 runs to win! But how, he thought to himself that there could be a way out of Mexico and into the balkans. There he met a girl and ate the kebabs. They tasted like pizza and old, mouldy liver, and the stress was the best. The mystery is still to unfold...on the horizon, a horizontal cloud
    [DLV 6.2 AAR] - The Danish House of Hen - updated 20/08/18 - on hold
    [King of Dragon Pass AAR] - The Drakkar Saga - updated 14/04/18 - on hold
    Participate in the TotW!!! PARTICIPATE!!!
    DuckDuckGo

Indefinitely Banned

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior who defeated an very bad person Whose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland's rocket For Lithuania and shooting paintballs at Putin and Obama, Use the pointy fire enchanted bullet to make maximum endoplasmic remuneration missions which is then Painfully sent back to Putins house. The blue frog Of angmar said: " there will be No Mercy, they ate my wife, They tortured my smurfs and my dwarves with hot chili peppers and cake with strawberries, I must fly to Smurf Empire and get the true leader back before he's banned for gay propaganda and a constipated truck driver gets hanged on willow Only to be Crucified and Rise after muslim jokes, as dry as the Desert he conquered with his Rebuilt Mary Celeste Jerusalem and Brasilia, "Copa do Maracana!" Screamed the Old Priest when he had intercourse with The Plebian Putin and Adolf Hitler Tweeted On Facebook That Indians are the creators of the new ShamWow!© which nobody seems able to kill The Mighty Kyer,enian cuz i'm protected by the power Of Dried Turd Which isn't turd, but the Queen Of Egypt's Own hydraulic fish stick was seasoned with her world famous Touch Of Turd". Afterwards, the frog was very frogged, and killed Ebola with African Technology and the Pope was converting Aliens to spy on Satish Kumar's Girlfriends with his dog Staring at their jar of cat Peanut Butter Milk. The biggest part was Al'Raheem Stirling's death, even though Marco Polo smokes Mongols at chess Which Bosnians tried to invade Hawaii With the Third "Reich" not Triumvirate his duck named "Samraat" Mahendra keeps posting Indians "were" "mine" "and" but never could Drink Chai Properly So he instead did the macarena with alcoholic Bosnian sheep and then did a triple double single jump into the "WAAAAAGH"! Said the president Barack Yomama of the Atlantic Ocean which is situated in Atlantic Ocean with the battle for control of the new Batman, and try to eat computer cookies over the Zugspitze and eating rice with a tiny ​and pointy sword for some reason. Rice tasted like cereal and smelled ​like rotten peanut and strawberry cake. Making everyone sick after eating cake. But enough of crack addicts Putin and trying to Smell Hell Bill Chill and green goblins, because they are fans of stuffed weed, which they smoked all day while my cake was shelling Winterfell with Cashew Milk fried in fat and a Ketchup bottle was thrown near the bucket full of cheese And Bulgarian tramp who passed by. The next day, the Bulgarian saw an Pokemon who he thought looked like Madonna's knee. After his son became a lumberjack he saw her and yelled: DIE! He then took some time to conquer the planet. However, he soon came to realise that he was turning into a fox. His only chance ​ at being a dark red panther ​was to pay in the amount Gandalf asked for. He required 50 runs to win! But how, he thought to himself that there could be a way out of Mexico and into the balkans. There he met a girl and ate the kebabs. They tasted like pizza and old, mouldy liver, and the stress was the best. The mystery is still to unfold...on the horizon, a horizontal cloud that is predicting

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior who defeated an very bad person Whose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland's rocket For Lithuania and shooting paintballs at Putin and Obama, Use the pointy fire enchanted bullet to make maximum endoplasmic remuneration missions which is then Painfully sent back to Putins house. The blue frog Of angmar said: " there will be No Mercy, they ate my wife, They tortured my smurfs and my dwarves with hot chili peppers and cake with strawberries, I must fly to Smurf Empire and get the true leader back before he's banned for gay propaganda and a constipated truck driver gets hanged on willow Only to be Crucified and Rise after muslim jokes, as dry as the Desert he conquered with his Rebuilt Mary Celeste Jerusalem and Brasilia, "Copa do Maracana!" Screamed the Old Priest when he had intercourse with The Plebian Putin and Adolf Hitler Tweeted On Facebook That Indians are the creators of the new ShamWow!© which nobody seems able to kill The Mighty Kyer,enian cuz i'm protected by the power Of Dried Turd Which isn't turd, but the Queen Of Egypt's Own hydraulic fish stick was seasoned with her world famous Touch Of Turd". Afterwards, the frog was very frogged, and killed Ebola with African Technology and the Pope was converting Aliens to spy on Satish Kumar's Girlfriends with his dog Staring at their jar of cat Peanut Butter Milk. The biggest part was Al'Raheem Stirling's death, even though Marco Polo smokes Mongols at chess Which Bosnians tried to invade Hawaii With the Third "Reich" not Triumvirate his duck named "Samraat" Mahendra keeps posting Indians "were" "mine" "and" but never could Drink Chai Properly So he instead did the macarena with alcoholic Bosnian sheep and then did a triple double single jump into the "WAAAAAGH"! Said the president Barack Yomama of the Atlantic Ocean which is situated in Atlantic Ocean with the battle for control of the new Batman, and try to eat computer cookies over the Zugspitze and eating rice with a tiny ​and pointy sword for some reason. Rice tasted like cereal and smelled ​like rotten peanut and strawberry cake. Making everyone sick after eating cake. But enough of crack addicts Putin and trying to Smell Hell Bill Chill and green goblins, because they are fans of stuffed weed, which they smoked all day while my cake was shelling Winterfell with Cashew Milk fried in fat and a Ketchup bottle was thrown near the bucket full of cheese And Bulgarian tramp who passed by. The next day, the Bulgarian saw an Pokemon who he thought looked like Madonna's knee. After his son became a lumberjack he saw her and yelled: DIE! He then took some time to conquer the planet. However, he soon came to realise that he was turning into a fox. His only chance ​ at being a dark red panther ​was to pay in the amount Gandalf asked for. He required 50 runs to win! But how, he thought to himself that there could be a way out of Mexico and into the balkans. There he met a girl and ate the kebabs. They tasted like pizza and old, mouldy liver, and the stress was the best. The mystery is still to unfold...on the horizon, a horizontal cloud that is predicting a shepherd’s warning.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Indefinitely Banned

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior who defeated an very bad person Whose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland's rocket For Lithuania and shooting paintballs at Putin and Obama, Use the pointy fire enchanted bullet to make maximum endoplasmic remuneration missions which is then Painfully sent back to Putins house. The blue frog Of angmar said: " there will be No Mercy, they ate my wife, They tortured my smurfs and my dwarves with hot chili peppers and cake with strawberries, I must fly to Smurf Empire and get the true leader back before he's banned for gay propaganda and a constipated truck driver gets hanged on willow Only to be Crucified and Rise after muslim jokes, as dry as the Desert he conquered with his Rebuilt Mary Celeste Jerusalem and Brasilia, "Copa do Maracana!" Screamed the Old Priest when he had intercourse with The Plebian Putin and Adolf Hitler Tweeted On Facebook That Indians are the creators of the new ShamWow!© which nobody seems able to kill The Mighty Kyer,enian cuz i'm protected by the power Of Dried Turd Which isn't turd, but the Queen Of Egypt's Own hydraulic fish stick was seasoned with her world famous Touch Of Turd". Afterwards, the frog was very frogged, and killed Ebola with African Technology and the Pope was converting Aliens to spy on Satish Kumar's Girlfriends with his dog Staring at their jar of cat Peanut Butter Milk. The biggest part was Al'Raheem Stirling's death, even though Marco Polo smokes Mongols at chess Which Bosnians tried to invade Hawaii With the Third "Reich" not Triumvirate his duck named "Samraat" Mahendra keeps posting Indians "were" "mine" "and" but never could Drink Chai Properly So he instead did the macarena with alcoholic Bosnian sheep and then did a triple double single jump into the "WAAAAAGH"! Said the president Barack Yomama of the Atlantic Ocean which is situated in Atlantic Ocean with the battle for control of the new Batman, and try to eat computer cookies over the Zugspitze and eating rice with a tiny ​and pointy sword for some reason. Rice tasted like cereal and smelled ​like rotten peanut and strawberry cake. Making everyone sick after eating cake. But enough of crack addicts Putin and trying to Smell Hell Bill Chill and green goblins, because they are fans of stuffed weed, which they smoked all day while my cake was shelling Winterfell with Cashew Milk fried in fat and a Ketchup bottle was thrown near the bucket full of cheese And Bulgarian tramp who passed by. The next day, the Bulgarian saw an Pokemon who he thought looked like Madonna's knee. After his son became a lumberjack he saw her and yelled: DIE! He then took some time to conquer the planet. However, he soon came to realise that he was turning into a fox. His only chance ​ at being a dark red panther ​was to pay in the amount Gandalf asked for. He required 50 runs to win! But how, he thought to himself that there could be a way out of Mexico and into the balkans. There he met a girl and ate the kebabs. They tasted like pizza and old, mouldy liver, and the stress was the best. The mystery is still to unfold...on the horizon, a horizontal cloud that is predicting a shepherd’s warning. A strange person

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior who defeated an very bad person Whose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland's rocket For Lithuania and shooting paintballs at Putin and Obama, Use the pointy fire enchanted bullet to make maximum endoplasmic remuneration missions which is then Painfully sent back to Putins house. The blue frog Of angmar said: " there will be No Mercy, they ate my wife, They tortured my smurfs and my dwarves with hot chili peppers and cake with strawberries, I must fly to Smurf Empire and get the true leader back before he's banned for gay propaganda and a constipated truck driver gets hanged on willow Only to be Crucified and Rise after muslim jokes, as dry as the Desert he conquered with his Rebuilt Mary Celeste Jerusalem and Brasilia, "Copa do Maracana!" Screamed the Old Priest when he had intercourse with The Plebian Putin and Adolf Hitler Tweeted On Facebook That Indians are the creators of the new ShamWow!© which nobody seems able to kill The Mighty Kyer,enian cuz i'm protected by the power Of Dried Turd Which isn't turd, but the Queen Of Egypt's Own hydraulic fish stick was seasoned with her world famous Touch Of Turd". Afterwards, the frog was very frogged, and killed Ebola with African Technology and the Pope was converting Aliens to spy on Satish Kumar's Girlfriends with his dog Staring at their jar of cat Peanut Butter Milk. The biggest part was Al'Raheem Stirling's death, even though Marco Polo smokes Mongols at chess Which Bosnians tried to invade Hawaii With the Third "Reich" not Triumvirate his duck named "Samraat" Mahendra keeps posting Indians "were" "mine" "and" but never could Drink Chai Properly So he instead did the macarena with alcoholic Bosnian sheep and then did a triple double single jump into the "WAAAAAGH"! Said the president Barack Yomama of the Atlantic Ocean which is situated in Atlantic Ocean with the battle for control of the new Batman, and try to eat computer cookies over the Zugspitze and eating rice with a tiny ​and pointy sword for some reason. Rice tasted like cereal and smelled ​like rotten peanut and strawberry cake. Making everyone sick after eating cake. But enough of crack addicts Putin and trying to Smell Hell Bill Chill and green goblins, because they are fans of stuffed weed, which they smoked all day while my cake was shelling Winterfell with Cashew Milk fried in fat and a Ketchup bottle was thrown near the bucket full of cheese And Bulgarian tramp who passed by. The next day, the Bulgarian saw an Pokemon who he thought looked like Madonna's knee. After his son became a lumberjack he saw her and yelled: DIE! He then took some time to conquer the planet. However, he soon came to realise that he was turning into a fox. His only chance ​ at being a dark red panther ​was to pay in the amount Gandalf asked for. He required 50 runs to win! But how, he thought to himself that there could be a way out of Mexico and into the balkans. There he met a girl and ate the kebabs. They tasted like pizza and old, mouldy liver, and the stress was the best. The mystery is still to unfold...on the horizon, a horizontal cloud that is predicting a shepherd’s warning. A strange person reached out into
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

NobleWoman's Avatar Campidoctor

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior who defeated an very bad person Whose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland's rocket For Lithuania and shooting paintballs at Putin and Obama, Use the pointy fire enchanted bullet to make maximum endoplasmic remuneration missions which is then Painfully sent back to Putins house. The blue frog Of angmar said: " there will be No Mercy, they ate my wife, They tortured my smurfs and my dwarves with hot chili peppers and cake with strawberries, I must fly to Smurf Empire and get the true leader back before he's banned for gay propaganda and a constipated truck driver gets hanged on willow Only to be Crucified and Rise after muslim jokes, as dry as the Desert he conquered with his Rebuilt Mary Celeste Jerusalem and Brasilia, "Copa do Maracana!" Screamed the Old Priest when he had intercourse with The Plebian Putin and Adolf Hitler Tweeted On Facebook That Indians are the creators of the new ShamWow!© which nobody seems able to kill The Mighty Kyer,enian cuz i'm protected by the power Of Dried Turd Which isn't turd, but the Queen Of Egypt's Own hydraulic fish stick was seasoned with her world famous Touch Of Turd". Afterwards, the frog was very frogged, and killed Ebola with African Technology and the Pope was converting Aliens to spy on Satish Kumar's Girlfriends with his dog Staring at their jar of cat Peanut Butter Milk. The biggest part was Al'Raheem Stirling's death, even though Marco Polo smokes Mongols at chess Which Bosnians tried to invade Hawaii With the Third "Reich" not Triumvirate his duck named "Samraat" Mahendra keeps posting Indians "were" "mine" "and" but never could Drink Chai Properly So he instead did the macarena with alcoholic Bosnian sheep and then did a triple double single jump into the "WAAAAAGH"! Said the president Barack Yomama of the Atlantic Ocean which is situated in Atlantic Ocean with the battle for control of the new Batman, and try to eat computer cookies over the Zugspitze and eating rice with a tiny ​and pointy sword for some reason. Rice tasted like cereal and smelled ​like rotten peanut and strawberry cake. Making everyone sick after eating cake. But enough of crack addicts Putin and trying to Smell Hell Bill Chill and green goblins, because they are fans of stuffed weed, which they smoked all day while my cake was shelling Winterfell with Cashew Milk fried in fat and a Ketchup bottle was thrown near the bucket full of cheese And Bulgarian tramp who passed by. The next day, the Bulgarian saw an Pokemon who he thought looked like Madonna's knee. After his son became a lumberjack he saw her and yelled: DIE! He then took some time to conquer the planet. However, he soon came to realise that he was turning into a fox. His only chance ​ at being a dark red panther ​was to pay in the amount Gandalf asked for. He required 50 runs to win! But how, he thought to himself that there could be a way out of Mexico and into the balkans. There he met a girl and ate the kebabs. They tasted like pizza and old, mouldy liver, and the stress was the best. The mystery is still to unfold...on the horizon, a horizontal cloud that is predicting a shepherd’s warning. A strange person reached out into the darkness and

Indefinitely Banned

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior who defeated an very bad person Whose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland's rocket For Lithuania and shooting paintballs at Putin and Obama, Use the pointy fire enchanted bullet to make maximum endoplasmic remuneration missions which is then Painfully sent back to Putins house. The blue frog Of angmar said: " there will be No Mercy, they ate my wife, They tortured my smurfs and my dwarves with hot chili peppers and cake with strawberries, I must fly to Smurf Empire and get the true leader back before he's banned for gay propaganda and a constipated truck driver gets hanged on willow Only to be Crucified and Rise after muslim jokes, as dry as the Desert he conquered with his Rebuilt Mary Celeste Jerusalem and Brasilia, "Copa do Maracana!" Screamed the Old Priest when he had intercourse with The Plebian Putin and Adolf Hitler Tweeted On Facebook That Indians are the creators of the new ShamWow!© which nobody seems able to kill The Mighty Kyer,enian cuz i'm protected by the power Of Dried Turd Which isn't turd, but the Queen Of Egypt's Own hydraulic fish stick was seasoned with her world famous Touch Of Turd". Afterwards, the frog was very frogged, and killed Ebola with African Technology and the Pope was converting Aliens to spy on Satish Kumar's Girlfriends with his dog Staring at their jar of cat Peanut Butter Milk. The biggest part was Al'Raheem Stirling's death, even though Marco Polo smokes Mongols at chess Which Bosnians tried to invade Hawaii With the Third "Reich" not Triumvirate his duck named "Samraat" Mahendra keeps posting Indians "were" "mine" "and" but never could Drink Chai Properly So he instead did the macarena with alcoholic Bosnian sheep and then did a triple double single jump into the "WAAAAAGH"! Said the president Barack Yomama of the Atlantic Ocean which is situated in Atlantic Ocean with the battle for control of the new Batman, and try to eat computer cookies over the Zugspitze and eating rice with a tiny ​and pointy sword for some reason. Rice tasted like cereal and smelled ​like rotten peanut and strawberry cake. Making everyone sick after eating cake. But enough of crack addicts Putin and trying to Smell Hell Bill Chill and green goblins, because they are fans of stuffed weed, which they smoked all day while my cake was shelling Winterfell with Cashew Milk fried in fat and a Ketchup bottle was thrown near the bucket full of cheese And Bulgarian tramp who passed by. The next day, the Bulgarian saw an Pokemon who he thought looked like Madonna's knee. After his son became a lumberjack he saw her and yelled: DIE! He then took some time to conquer the planet. However, he soon came to realise that he was turning into a fox. His only chance ​ at being a dark red panther ​was to pay in the amount Gandalf asked for. He required 50 runs to win! But how, he thought to himself that there could be a way out of Mexico and into the balkans. There he met a girl and ate the kebabs. They tasted like pizza and old, mouldy liver, and the stress was the best. The mystery is still to unfold...on the horizon, a horizontal cloud that is predicting a shepherd’s warning. A strange person reached out into the darkness and the boss keeps

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior who defeated an very bad person Whose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland's rocket For Lithuania and shooting paintballs at Putin and Obama, Use the pointy fire enchanted bullet to make maximum endoplasmic remuneration missions which is then Painfully sent back to Putins house. The blue frog Of angmar said: " there will be No Mercy, they ate my wife, They tortured my smurfs and my dwarves with hot chili peppers and cake with strawberries, I must fly to Smurf Empire and get the true leader back before he's banned for gay propaganda and a constipated truck driver gets hanged on willow Only to be Crucified and Rise after muslim jokes, as dry as the Desert he conquered with his Rebuilt Mary Celeste Jerusalem and Brasilia, "Copa do Maracana!" Screamed the Old Priest when he had intercourse with The Plebian Putin and Adolf Hitler Tweeted On Facebook That Indians are the creators of the new ShamWow!© which nobody seems able to kill The Mighty Kyer,enian cuz i'm protected by the power Of Dried Turd Which isn't turd, but the Queen Of Egypt's Own hydraulic fish stick was seasoned with her world famous Touch Of Turd". Afterwards, the frog was very frogged, and killed Ebola with African Technology and the Pope was converting Aliens to spy on Satish Kumar's Girlfriends with his dog Staring at their jar of cat Peanut Butter Milk. The biggest part was Al'Raheem Stirling's death, even though Marco Polo smokes Mongols at chess Which Bosnians tried to invade Hawaii With the Third "Reich" not Triumvirate his duck named "Samraat" Mahendra keeps posting Indians "were" "mine" "and" but never could Drink Chai Properly So he instead did the macarena with alcoholic Bosnian sheep and then did a triple double single jump into the "WAAAAAGH"! Said the president Barack Yomama of the Atlantic Ocean which is situated in Atlantic Ocean with the battle for control of the new Batman, and try to eat computer cookies over the Zugspitze and eating rice with a tiny ​and pointy sword for some reason. Rice tasted like cereal and smelled ​like rotten peanut and strawberry cake. Making everyone sick after eating cake. But enough of crack addicts Putin and trying to Smell Hell Bill Chill and green goblins, because they are fans of stuffed weed, which they smoked all day while my cake was shelling Winterfell with Cashew Milk fried in fat and a Ketchup bottle was thrown near the bucket full of cheese And Bulgarian tramp who passed by. The next day, the Bulgarian saw an Pokemon who he thought looked like Madonna's knee. After his son became a lumberjack he saw her and yelled: DIE! He then took some time to conquer the planet. However, he soon came to realise that he was turning into a fox. His only chance ​ at being a dark red panther ​was to pay in the amount Gandalf asked for. He required 50 runs to win! But how, he thought to himself that there could be a way out of Mexico and into the balkans. There he met a girl and ate the kebabs. They tasted like pizza and old, mouldy liver, and the stress was the best. The mystery is still to unfold...on the horizon, a horizontal cloud that is predicting a shepherd’s warning. A strange person reached out into the darkness and the boss keeps his many cheeses
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Indefinitely Banned

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior who defeated an very bad person Whose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland's rocket For Lithuania and shooting paintballs at Putin and Obama, Use the pointy fire enchanted bullet to make maximum endoplasmic remuneration missions which is then Painfully sent back to Putins house. The blue frog Of angmar said: " there will be No Mercy, they ate my wife, They tortured my smurfs and my dwarves with hot chili peppers and cake with strawberries, I must fly to Smurf Empire and get the true leader back before he's banned for gay propaganda and a constipated truck driver gets hanged on willow Only to be Crucified and Rise after muslim jokes, as dry as the Desert he conquered with his Rebuilt Mary Celeste Jerusalem and Brasilia, "Copa do Maracana!" Screamed the Old Priest when he had intercourse with The Plebian Putin and Adolf Hitler Tweeted On Facebook That Indians are the creators of the new ShamWow!© which nobody seems able to kill The Mighty Kyer,enian cuz i'm protected by the power Of Dried Turd Which isn't turd, but the Queen Of Egypt's Own hydraulic fish stick was seasoned with her world famous Touch Of Turd". Afterwards, the frog was very frogged, and killed Ebola with African Technology and the Pope was converting Aliens to spy on Satish Kumar's Girlfriends with his dog Staring at their jar of cat Peanut Butter Milk. The biggest part was Al'Raheem Stirling's death, even though Marco Polo smokes Mongols at chess Which Bosnians tried to invade Hawaii With the Third "Reich" not Triumvirate his duck named "Samraat" Mahendra keeps posting Indians "were" "mine" "and" but never could Drink Chai Properly So he instead did the macarena with alcoholic Bosnian sheep and then did a triple double single jump into the "WAAAAAGH"! Said the president Barack Yomama of the Atlantic Ocean which is situated in Atlantic Ocean with the battle for control of the new Batman, and try to eat computer cookies over the Zugspitze and eating rice with a tiny ​and pointy sword for some reason. Rice tasted like cereal and smelled ​like rotten peanut and strawberry cake. Making everyone sick after eating cake. But enough of crack addicts Putin and trying to Smell Hell Bill Chill and green goblins, because they are fans of stuffed weed, which they smoked all day while my cake was shelling Winterfell with Cashew Milk fried in fat and a Ketchup bottle was thrown near the bucket full of cheese And Bulgarian tramp who passed by. The next day, the Bulgarian saw an Pokemon who he thought looked like Madonna's knee. After his son became a lumberjack he saw her and yelled: DIE! He then took some time to conquer the planet. However, he soon came to realise that he was turning into a fox. His only chance ​ at being a dark red panther ​was to pay in the amount Gandalf asked for. He required 50 runs to win! But how, he thought to himself that there could be a way out of Mexico and into the balkans. There he met a girl and ate the kebabs. They tasted like pizza and old, mouldy liver, and the stress was the best. The mystery is still to unfold...on the horizon, a horizontal cloud that is predicting a shepherd’s warning. A strange person reached out into the darkness and the boss keeps his many cheeses in his boardshorts.

Indefinitely Banned

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior who defeated an very bad person Whose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland's rocket For Lithuania and shooting paintballs at Putin and Obama, Use the pointy fire enchanted bullet to make maximum endoplasmic remuneration missions which is then Painfully sent back to Putins house. The blue frog Of angmar said: " there will be No Mercy, they ate my wife, They tortured my smurfs and my dwarves with hot chili peppers and cake with strawberries, I must fly to Smurf Empire and get the true leader back before he's banned for gay propaganda and a constipated truck driver gets hanged on willow Only to be Crucified and Rise after muslim jokes, as dry as the Desert he conquered with his Rebuilt Mary Celeste Jerusalem and Brasilia, "Copa do Maracana!" Screamed the Old Priest when he had intercourse with The Plebian Putin and Adolf Hitler Tweeted On Facebook That Indians are the creators of the new ShamWow!© which nobody seems able to kill The Mighty Kyer,enian cuz i'm protected by the power Of Dried Turd Which isn't turd, but the Queen Of Egypt's Own hydraulic fish stick was seasoned with her world famous Touch Of Turd". Afterwards, the frog was very frogged, and killed Ebola with African Technology and the Pope was converting Aliens to spy on Satish Kumar's Girlfriends with his dog Staring at their jar of cat Peanut Butter Milk. The biggest part was Al'Raheem Stirling's death, even though Marco Polo smokes Mongols at chess Which Bosnians tried to invade Hawaii With the Third "Reich" not Triumvirate his duck named "Samraat" Mahendra keeps posting Indians "were" "mine" "and" but never could Drink Chai Properly So he instead did the macarena with alcoholic Bosnian sheep and then did a triple double single jump into the "WAAAAAGH"! Said the president Barack Yomama of the Atlantic Ocean which is situated in Atlantic Ocean with the battle for control of the new Batman, and try to eat computer cookies over the Zugspitze and eating rice with a tiny and pointy sword for some reason. Rice tasted like cereal and smelled like rotten peanut and strawberry cake. Making everyone sick after eating cake. But enough of crack addicts Putin and trying to Smell Hell Bill Chill and green goblins, because they are fans of stuffed weed, which they smoked all day while my cake was shelling Winterfell with Cashew Milk fried in fat and a Ketchup bottle was thrown near the bucket full of cheese And Bulgarian tramp who passed by. The next day, the Bulgarian saw an Pokemon who he thought looked like Madonna's knee. After his son became a lumberjack he saw her and yelled: DIE! He then took some time to conquer the planet. However, he soon came to realise that he was turning into a fox. His only chance at being a dark red panther was to pay in the amount Gandalf asked for. He required 50 runs to win! But how, he thought to himself that there could be a way out of Mexico and into the balkans. There he met a girl and ate the kebabs. They tasted like pizza and old, mouldy liver, and the stress was the best. The mystery is still to unfold...on the horizon, a horizontal cloud that is predicting a shepherd’s warning. A strange person reached out into the darkness and the boss keeps his many cheeses in his boardshorts. King of Swissland