Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ultimate General: Gettysburg is fully released (Updated 24/10/2014)

Default Re: My final retirement message

Quote Originally Posted by Klarum View Post
    Forever loved for the improvements your mods bring to the TW games and, forever hated for putting stupid Darth Vader images all over them.

It is a shame your first professional project is about the American civil war which was the least strategic, tactical war, probably, in the world. A bunch of untrained thugs whacking at each other. So many possibilities why the dumb American civil war...

This post... Gold!

Default Re: Ultimate General: Gettysburg is fully released (Updated 24/10/2014)

ULTIMATE GENERAL: GETTYSBURG IS FULLY RELEASED!

The game is now available on Steam and soon on other platforms.
    Thank you for your support all these years.

Visit the game's site

Read about game features

Find at TWCenter forum

It has been very long time since I have visited TWCenter. I am sorry for the many messages I have not replied here and in my other contact sites. It has been and still is a very busy period for me.
    I would like to inform that Ultimate General: Gettysburg, the game I have been making for 2 years now, just received a large patch update.

The update adds various new features such as artillery limbering and night battles. You can find more information in Game-Labs dev blog:
    http://www.ultimategeneral.com/blog/patch-11-released

Additionally I am pleased to announce that the iPad version of the game has become available before some days. We have "soft launched" it, which means we have not promoted it yet much, as we want to add a trailer video and offer an improvement patch.
    Yet we are very glad that the game has already received very warm welcoming. You can find it in the iTunes store:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ulti...ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Hope you like what we do in Game-Labs,

Darth

OurFreedom's Avatar Laetus

Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123