Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate General: Gettysburg is fully released (Updated 24/10/2014)

Default Re: My final retirement message

thank you for your great work and best of luck

thanks Darth

Thank you very much for everything which you had done for us. Your mods enchance the Total War series toa new level.

X MEN's Avatar Libertus

thank darth for your great work if you ever do a total war game and sell it in the game market i would buy it for sure .

EDIT 16/12/2013: See below first images of Ultimate General: Gettysburg actual gameplay
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I've signed up on your UGG site to try and keep abreast of your new project. I am very much looking forward to it. Thank you for your excellent work on the TW series. Best of luck.

zimm out

Many unread PMs here in TWCenter and in any DarthMod community site... I will try to reply to most, sorry, happy new year!
    Please read how the AI is designed in the game I make:
    EDIT 7/1/2013: First glimpse of the AI of Ultimate General: Gettysburg
    http://www.ultimategeneral.com/blog/game-features-ai
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

AI responding to player's flank attacks by hiding reserves and counterattacking

AI using the correct moment to attempt charge

AI making solid lines of fire

AI hiding reserves behind hills

Default Re: My final retirement & a new start! (Updated 12/2/2014)

It has been about 1,5 year before, when I announced my retirement from Total War modding.
    For more than 1 year I am part of the Game-Labs team as Lead Game Designer.

Together we try to offer many innovative new things to the strategy genre with our first game... Ultimate General: Gettysburg.
    Today 12/2/2014 we begun our Steam Greenlight Campaign!

Hoping that you still enjoy my mods and remember my work, I will need your help to get the game to Steam and open the door for its finalization.
    Please show your support with your much appreciated vote.
    I wish we will soon be able to offer you a game that you will love to play!

>>Vote for Ultimate General: Gettysburg<<

Hakkapeliitta's Avatar Senator
    Dark side of the Moooooon (where the cows are)

Default Re: My final retirement & a new start! (Updated 12/2/2014)

You have my vote, and I wish you good luck!

Default Re: Ultimate General: Gettysburg goes for Steam Greenlight (Updated 12/2/2014)

I will purchase your game if it can be done with bitcoin.

were is the bloody fence in the battle of Gettysburg there is a kinda famous fence the slowed the confederates charge after the HUGE bombardment of iron mabby its not famous but I find it pretty big in the battle

Forever loved for the improvements your mods bring to the TW games and, forever hated for putting stupid Darth Vader images all over them.

It is a shame your first professional project is about the American civil war which was the least strategic, tactical war, probably, in the world. A bunch of untrained thugs whacking at each other. So many possibilities why the dumb American civil war...

Barkhorn1x's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Klarum View Post
    It is a shame your first professional project is about the American civil war which was the least strategic, tactical war, probably, in the world. A bunch of untrained thugs whacking at each other. So many possibilities why the dumb American civil war...
    And you very obviously know little about the ACW. Sad.
    "Après moi le déluge"

LOL, and out falls the stupidity.
    Last edited by pyccos; May 24, 2014 at 06:33 PM.

TheRomanRuler's Avatar Campidoctor

Bought it yesterday, and i love the game! I recommend it to everyone who likes RTS games.
    Being able to choose what to do after battle is won is my favourite feature, just wonderful, it makes it feel that every battle is meaningful.
    Apologies for anyone who's message i may miss or not be able to answer

gastovski's Avatar Campidoctor

Agreed %100. Wish there would be another era but oh, well lets give a try and i hope he succeeds.

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Ultimate General: Gettysburg has a dedicated TWCenter Forum (Updated 24/6/2014)

gastovski-American Civil war had some of the most hair raising battles of the 19th century please read up on the battles.

Default Re: Ultimate General: Gettysburg has a dedicated TWCenter Forum (Updated 24/6/2014)

Excellent update about being on steam, completely missed it and found it thanks to this thread, instant purchase.

Forever loved for the improvements your mods bring to the TW games and, forever hated for putting stupid Darth Vader images all over them.

Lol at the ignorance here.

It's been a long time since I visited here - Empire had its issues and I shelved it, had not then heard of Darth Mod. But I tried and bought UG Gettysburg and I am impressed - so thought I'd pick up Darth mod for Empire and sometime in the near future see how that revolutionizes the game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast