Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unit Stats Rebalanced

Default Re: Unit Stats Rebalanced

Wait, I'm retarded, this is for Rage of the Dark Gods, not Beginning of the End Times.

How do you install it I download it then copy and replace the file but then it crashes the game on startup

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerblitz View Post
    Wait, I'm retarded, this is for Rage of the Dark Gods, not Beginning of the End Times.
    Beginning of the End Times has become so popular it really should almost have its own sub-forum.
    Things are getting confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedMortal View Post
    Hey bro any plans on fixing the spear wall problem???
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedMortal View Post
    Hey bud he's right Ostland spears with spear wall crashes the game. Please fix cause this is a great little sub-mod...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zxch12 View Post
    You need to change ostland spermen atributes. They can not have phalanx, it makes game to crash
    So i've been gone for 2 years. Kind of forgot about this, but yeah I fixed it! No more spear wall problem!
    Or there shouldn't be a problem. Just removed their spear wall ability. If that doesn't fix it I have no idea on how.
    Thank you guys for enjoying my mod, and I'm sorry I never came back to fix it sooner.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by XViper View Post
    Beginning of the End Times has become so popular it really should almost have its own sub-forum.
    Things are getting confusing.
    Ooh this looks sweet! Well I might have to dust off my unit stat adjusting boots and see what I want to change!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12