Thread: MSS32.DLL error on startup =(

Default MSS32.DLL error on startup =(

Error message when launching the mod. Tells me might get a fix by re-installing the program. I know from experience this will not fix this error but I try anyway. This might not be an issue with the mod, it is probably an issue with my retarded laptop which does this thing already to a few games...but can anyone help me anyway? Some people say you can fix this error by downloading the DLL file, but I never know where to put it so this works once I have the file.

Default Re: MSS32.DLL error on startup =(

My bad - installed this mod into the RTW:alexander subfolder when it told me to install into the main RTW folder. Reinstalled, works fine now no DLL error.

Initial impression - Nice mod! Great job, it's very pretty in all kinds of ways.

Few suggestions:

Quinquiremes - Both the Greek/ Macedonians fleet and the Persians would have had a mixture of ships of different sizes, including bigger warships. The vanilla game did this too, and only lets you build triremes as the largest

War machines - Macedonian invasion force had ballistae and catapults, again carried from the vanilla game

Macedonians - would have had other light troops apart from Agrianian javelins- slingers especially (same vanilla game)

I'll be trying out this mod more when I get some free time, can't wait because it looks really good. =)