Thread: RomeTW Multiplayer Campaign - Looking for players!

XxMSWShadowxX's Avatar Laetus

Icon1 RomeTW Multiplayer Campaign - Looking for players!

Hello people of TWCenter,

My name is XxMSWShadowxX and ive been playing lan campaign multiplayer with my friend, it soon began getting boring with just me and him so ive made this thread to look for new players to play with in the Rome Total War original game. I hope many will find this and post a comment. I also play with modifications such as Roma Surrectum II, Rome Total Realism (Platinum Edition) & SPQR.

LINK TO THREAD FOR SOFTWARE: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...t-lt-!!!/page7
    That thread contains the download links and information on where and how to get the MultiCampaign. If you have any questions on how to run or use it please post here, I usually check TWCenter every 1-2 days.

If you wish to contact me another way here are different methods, but please leave a message so i know why you are adding me:

E-Mail: Windows Live - mark15white@live.com
    Google Mail - shadowwhite16@gmail.com
    Xbox Live: XxMSWShadowxX

Thanks for looking!

Default Re: RomeTW Multiplayer Campaign - Looking for players!

Oh and when you post when your interested please state what faction too, as i like to be The House of Scipii :L

Hm, idk about a vanilla campaign, but I would be down for a RSII campaign ;P (if that's possible with the software).

I'm interested in playing Vanilla Rome. Is usually play as the Julii.

I'd definitely be interested in playing a RTW Darthmod multiplayer campaign if that is possible, honestly didn't even know Rome had a multiplayer campaign.

I am interested to contact me with this
    finnjansen@hotmail.nl

it depends on the software changes the mod creates... mods such as Rome Total Realism and Roma Surrectum II work fine with it however im totally unsure about the darthmod however the multiplayer campaign tool is having trouble connecting to people except from LAN which is depressing i wonder if it would be updated to be fixed.. i would have to setup a full working server for this to work otherwise :L which should be fun but a damn good challenge for one 17 year old xD

I'd love to join you! got a friend who would love to aswell
    We would be interested as playing as any of the Barbarian factions, Pontus, Seleucids, Numidia, Carthage and Armenia. Although any faction will do.
    If you can use us, please send me a pm with instructions