Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast

Thread: $$$ Best Rome II Prices $$$

Default Re: $$$ Best Rome II Prices $$$

Quote Originally Posted by iHEO View Post
    probably, but 30 pounds is still ... expensive

and let me try again

I'm selling ROME II, in steam tradable gift form including The Greek States Culture Pack for $33 USD each via Paypal, I also sell almost everything on steam at a cheaper price. If OP can put me on #1 post that'd be great. If anyone feel like this is suspicious, I'm willing to go first if you're a mod to prove that I'm legit. Thank you

my steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/iHEO/
    Hey, I dont have a paypall account but I might be interested. Can you send emailable pay requests? Btw what exactly is traceable on steam at this point? They give you a preorder thing that is traceable if you dont put it in your library? Perhaps I can contact you on steam?

tradeable*

@iHEO
    I've checkout out your steam page, and I see you get a lot of favorable comments from users.
    I have no doubt that you are legit, but I have to tell you the same thing I told another member... the first post on this thread is only for actual retailers and established companies.

$33 USD is a good deal no doubt, and many members will likely be interested.
    I suggest you make a thread dedicated to Steam trading and the like.

You will probably get favorable feedback if you are able to keep up with demand

do you think that price is going to decrease as the release date is approaching ?

Hey, I dont have a paypall account but I might be interested. Can you send emailable pay requests? Btw what exactly is traceable on steam at this point? They give you a preorder thing that is traceable if you dont put it in your library? Perhaps I can contact you on steam?
    when you buy games on steam you have 2 option, one is to add to your game library to play that game, second is to keep the game in your inventory, and you can give that game to another user, thats what tradable means. Also I don't know about that emailable pay request thing, but you can set up a paypal account easily. Or, and alternative is to buy 17 Treasure keys on Steam Market, cost $2.4-2.5 per key, and trade directly with me.

Quote Originally Posted by aaSimplicity View Post
    @iHEO
    I've checkout out your steam page, and I see you get a lot of favorable comments from users.
    I have no doubt that you are legit, but I have to tell you the same thing I told another member... the first post on this thread is only for actual retailers and established companies.

$33 USD is a good deal no doubt, and many members will likely be interested.
    I suggest you make a thread dedicated to Steam trading and the like.

You will probably get favorable feedback if you are able to keep up with demand
    Thank you, I understand.

I can't find the trade section in this forum tho, can I create a thread in this Rome II sub forum?

@tono4850

As we get closer to release date, you'll see more deals popping up. It is quite possible that prices may go lower. It certainly won't get more expensive.

@iHEO

We'll get sub-forums for Rome II when the game releases. In the meanwhile, you can just open a thread in the Rome II General Discussion area. Make sure that you keep the focus on Rome II Steam trading though, else your thread might get moved or closed.
    gl.

Karnil Vark Khaitan's Avatar Praepositus

when you buy games on steam you have 2 option, one is to add to your game library to play that game, second is to keep the game in your inventory, and you can give that game to another user, thats what tradable means. Also I don't know about that emailable pay request thing, but you can set up a paypal account easily. Or, and alternative is to buy 17 Treasure keys on Steam Market, cost $2.4-2.5 per key, and trade directly with me.

Thank you, I understand.

I can't find the trade section in this forum tho, can I create a thread in this Rome II sub forum?
    But why?? U only lose money on doing this?

Im the Knight in Sour Armor http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ghtInSourArmor
    Rainbow Darling rainbows Darling. Darling Rainbows!!!!!
    but on the same time modder with my first mod for Rome 2!http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=286218945
    Hey Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDULtV9U2kA
    Quote Originally Posted by riskymonk View Post
    yea but mods are created by fans of the series. Games are created by university students who might not necessarily know or play the games/series they're working on

I traded with IHEO

100% trustworthy. Helpful from soup to nuts. (I had to set up paypal) Patient and all that. $33 for RomeTW 2 over steam, plus $1 something paypal fee.

+rep

The joys of arbitrage.

Quote Originally Posted by VarrKhaitan View Post
    But why?? U only lose money on doing this?
    I don't, actually I gets a little profit, just sold a copy to GenghisB

I think all he means is that 17x2.40= $40.80, in which case I would have paid $6 more. Anyway, thanks for posting here, you saved me money

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

He probably get the game from a friend in Vietnam/Indonesia where is cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Zheng View Post
    He probably get the game from a friend in Vietnam/Indonesia where is cheaper.
    Russia actually, it's 1000 rub which is equal to $31, yes I live in Vietnam but my brother is studying in Russia and he have access to Russian Steam Store.

Hey I had a quick question for you, I refriended you on steam if you have a second.

Hi folks,

Question about the "Standard" edition:

Does that come with a manual & map?......Manual only?......

Please someone, Can you clarify this for me?

I just called Gamestop in the U.S. & they don't have a clue!
    hellas1

if anyone is considering on doing business with iHEO.

please wait until august 10th (at least). iHEO can wait right?
    purchase the product then and if he lied and did not deliver anything to you then you can easily reverse the charges to your paypal by simply calling them in case of fraud.
    not only will iHEO be black listed by paypal but you get your money back.

sounds good?

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post

purchase the product then and if he lied and did not deliver anything to you then you can easily reverse the charges to your paypal by simply calling them in case of fraud.

sounds good?
    not sure what you meant but I delivers the moment I receive the money

sounds good?

Hey, just to reiterate, I had no problems with iHEO, we were both happy. This is pertaining to Steam and paypal. I was able to trade with him immediately after confirming transaction confirmation through paypal. His reputation would be at stake on Steam and everything associated with that account, that is why I decided to take that risk in the first place. I now own the game on Steam.

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

I'll add you on my Steam friend list end of the month after payday.

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

sorry but I am a little skeptical that the two happiest members are below 50 posts.
    furthermore are you sure you are getting the dlc pack? anyways I have nothing again iHEO, the measure was described was to reassure other skeptics.
    if iHEO delivers on his promise then I am even helping him.

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

sorry but I am a little skeptical that the two happiest members are below 50 posts.
    furthermore are you sure you are getting the dlc pack? anyways I have nothing again iHEO, the measure was described was to reassure other skeptics.
    if iHEO delivers on his promise then I am even helping him.
    It's just 33 bucks. I can get cheaper air tickets from KL to Vietnam than that to look for him/her if something bad happened...

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook