Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast

Thread: $$$ Best Rome II Prices $$$

Default Re: $$$ Best Rome II Prices $$$

Just want to point out that I was in touch with the people over from CDKEYSDISCOUNT, and they informed me that the Keys for Rome 2 would not be coming from Russia, but the EU. That means they will be Multi8, which means you'll be able to play it in English no problem. I just wanted to let people know just in case they had qualms about ordering Russian keys.

Also, they informed me that they will, most likely, not come with the Greek DLC.
    Last edited by ElusiveHonor; June 17, 2013 at 12:59 PM.
    じゃあ、しょうがない・・・

@ElusiveHonor
    That's good to know, added your comment to the OP.

Hi, just jumping into this thread.. I really appreciate the intent, but I wish it were just a 1 post thread that was constantly updated.

Just to recap, for us USD people. The cheapest option is ozgameshop @ 40.36 , followed by GreenmanGaming @45 ? I've never used ozgameshop, anyone have any problems? I've used GMG before. Anyway, thanks for the tips, but you know once you buy it, Steam will just assail you with buyers remorse summer sales . Oh the joys of never winning. Have fun all.

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

Amazon uk lowered the price from 30£ to 27£ ($42.38)
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Total-War-Ro.../dp/B008H1QPEE
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisB View Post
    Hi, just jumping into this thread.. I really appreciate the intent, but I wish it were just a 1 post thread that was constantly updated.

Just to recap, for us USD people. The cheapest option is ozgameshop @ 40.36 , followed by GreenmanGaming @45 ? I've never used ozgameshop, anyone have any problems? I've used GMG before. Anyway, thanks for the tips, but you know once you buy it, Steam will just assail you with buyers remorse summer sales . Oh the joys of never winning. Have fun all.
    on nuuvem is cheaper, it's a legit south american webshop.
    Last edited by Liu Zheng; June 18, 2013 at 04:49 AM.

I'm thinking about preordering at ozgameshop.com (digital, no physical copy), but I have no experience with buying steam keys outside steam itself.
    As I don't live in Australia/UK, would I get problems with activating a steam key I buy from ozgameshop?

Zaar's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by aaSimplicity View Post
    Well, check out the OP then . Please don't spend 50€ on the game, shop around first.
    You can get a physical or digital copy in Germany (and the rest of EU) for ~35€!
    Hiho
    well , with I haven´t read all of your Post i ment, i haven´t red all the answers

but i don´t think you can get it any cheaper than on amazon and remember, the UK (like in the OP) is not Europe

Zaaroverandout

Well, the 1st post on the thread is updated regularly. Unless you mean you want a thread where there are no posts except just the 1st one?
    Even if I had the ability to make a thread like that, why would I? Over 90% of the prices/deals you see in the OP came from community feedback (not me)!
    Hence, the list of Contributors I have in the 1st post:
    Quote Originally Posted by aaSimplicity
    Contributors:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    ♠ Thomas Cochrane ♠
    Fanest
    torongill
    [N2]Kami
    sertorio67
    Efix
    Petroniu
    ElusiveHonor
    fy9090
    uzo70
    SHREDDER
    ​Will CA
    Well, that is the cheapest option on an English-language website. Overall, "Cddiski.ru" (link in OP) has a better price, if you can navigate through the Russian language site. Shouldn't be too hard, with help from Google Translate.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Zheng View Post
    Amazon uk lowered the price from 30£ to 27£ ($42.38)
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Total-War-Ro.../dp/B008H1QPEE

on nuuvem is cheaper, it's a legit south american webshop.
    Yes, nuuvem is currently the 2nd-best worldwide price.
    And thanks, updated the Amazon uk price.

Quote Originally Posted by Unhappy Moose View Post
    I'm thinking about preordering at ozgameshop.com (digital, no physical copy), but I have no experience with buying steam keys outside steam itself.
    As I don't live in Australia/UK, would I get problems with activating a steam key I buy from ozgameshop?
    The only thing is, to sign up for an ozgameshop account I think you need to input an address from Australia/UK/US. You could just enter a fake one, it won't affect your digital download.
    It was discussed here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?603143-Best-Rome-II-Prices&p=12902976&viewfull=1#post12902976
    But if you are still uncomfortable about it, there are other options.

@Zaar
    ​Ok . You're right,amazon.uk is a pretty good deal for those in Europe (unless there are high import taxes... I'm not really knowledgeable about that).
    And yeah, I kept UK separate from the rest of Europe on purpose, because of the different currencies (£ / ).

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

The only import taxes that I'm having with amazon is 0.20£. So it's not a problem considering that the delivery is free.

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Unhappy Moose View Post
    I only have one experience buying FOTS (can't remember where actually). Once payment is completed I received the cd key almost immediately. The best thing is beside the prices you must check the reviews from buyers first and it's best to get independant review sites rather that the site's own FB page etc. Just to be on the safe side.

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by aaSimplicity View Post
    Well, the 1st post on the thread is updated regulairly. Unless you mean you want a thread where there are no posts except just the 1st one?
    Even if I had the ability to make a thread like that, why would I? Over 90% of the prices/deals you see in the OP came from community feedback (not me)!
    Hence, the list of Contributors I have in the 1st post:

Well, that is the cheapest option on an English-language website. Overall, "Cddiski.ru" (link in OP) has a better price, if you can navigate through the Russian language site. Shouldn't be too hard, with help from Google Translate.

Yes, nuuvem is currently the 2nd-best worldwide price.
    And thanks, updated the Amazon uk price.

The only thing is, to sign up for an ozgameshop account I think you need to input an address from Australia/UK/US. You could just enter a fake one, it won't affect your digital download.
    It was discussed here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?603143-Best-Rome-II-Prices&p=12902976&viewfull=1#post12902976
    But if you are still uncomfortable about it, there are other options.

@Zaar
    ​Ok . You're right,amazon.uk is a pretty good deal for those in Europe (unless there are high import taxes... I'm not really knowledgeable about that).
    And yeah, I kept UK separate from the rest of Europe on purpose, because of the different currencies (£ / ).
    Yeah, I hear what you are saying. Im just talking about ideally in a perfect world where nobody has to go searching through all the pages of posts.

Really all Im looking for is a legit site I can get a steam code for if I live in the U.S. Im guessing the UK amazon price doesn't apply to me. Besides, I live in a state that is now taxing Amazon. Also, I've never heard of nuuvem either, but if people in the U.S. can atest to a problem free purchase experience, that would be appreciated.

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Yeah, I hear what you are saying. Im just talking about ideally in a perfect world where nobody has to go searching through all the pages of posts.

Really all Im looking for is a legit site I can get a steam code for if I live in the U.S. Im guessing the UK amazon price doesn't apply to me. Besides, I live in a state that is now taxing Amazon. Also, I've never heard of nuuvem either, but if people in the U.S. can atest to a problem free purchase experience, that would be appreciated.
    http://www.scamadviser.com/is-nuuvem...fake-site.html
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/foru...ght-off-nuuvem
    http://asia.gamespot.com/forums/topi...ught-from-them
    http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/Bd7n...r-10-at-nuuvem

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

Ty, guess I'll give it a go.

I just wanna post why this doesnt let me

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

What doesn't let you?

1. Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

I tried like 20 times and went mad and posted that, just wanna say that I have ROME II for $33

The price on Steam appears to have dropped rather significantly - from 44.99 to 29.99.
    Currently following these promising mods - Imperia Antiquitatis by Splenyi
    Traits, Talents, and Toadies
    by Hellbent
    Real Roman Reforms
    by Aodh Mor
    Unit Icons project
    by Bullgod
    Also recommended:
    City Sack, Liberation and Diplomatic Options
    by Dresden

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

You're inserting too many links maybe, try to remove the http://www.
    Quote Originally Posted by redxavier View Post
    The price on Steam appears to have dropped rather significantly - from 44.99 to 29.99.
    Not for euroland, almost $74
    Last edited by Liu Zheng; June 19, 2013 at 06:25 AM.

I deleted all the link actually, coundnt figured out whats wrong

um are you sure, in US store it's $60

I was surprised by that myself. Is it just a temporary thing, do you think?

Under the patronage of the formidable and lovely Narf.

Proud patron of Derpy Hooves, Audacia, Lordsith, Frodo45127 and Sir Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkie Pie View Post
    I was surprised by that myself. Is it just a temporary thing, do you think?
    probably, but 30 pounds is still ... expensive

and let me try again

I'm selling ROME II, in steam tradable gift form including The Greek States Culture Pack for $33 USD each via Paypal, I also sell almost everything on steam at a cheaper price. If OP can put me on #1 post that'd be great. If anyone feel like this is suspicious, I'm willing to go first if you're a mod to prove that I'm legit. Thank you

my steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/iHEO/