Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast

Thread: $$$ Best Rome II Prices $$$

Default Re: $$$ Best Rome II Prices $$$

-Added site review for cdkeysdiscount.com (http://www.trustpilot.com/review/cdkeysdiscount.com)
    -Added new digital download offer (
    https://cdkeys.com.au/products/Total...der-Bonus.html)

kambiz's Avatar Ordinarius

@Good guys like aaSimplicity who run this thread
    is there any store which sells Collector's Edition besides the ones referred to in the total war official site?

Thanks

Got my friend in who's doing Medicine in Russia to get both CoH2: CE and R2TW for rm235 (72-73 usd give or take?) where as buying normally would've cost me a whopping 160usd.
    「戦場廻り、運命決まり、生死しらない」

Hey guys, great thread! It's so much easier to find great deals now!
    I've been lurking here for a while, but decided to register and post, to clarify the availability of the Greek states DLC if you're pre-ordering form those two Russian sites in the OP.
    My native language is Russian, so the translation should be fairly accurate. Sadly (or thankfully) I don't live in Russia, which means that it's harder to find a good deal, that's why this thread is so helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by aaSimplicity View Post

899 руб
    (approx. 27.80 USD)
    *Warning: This offer may not include the Greek States DLC!
    It says that "The information regarding the pre-order bonuses will be announced later". Judging from their answers on social media, it depends if the Russian company that translates and distributes the game there (1C), will include the faction DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by aaSimplicity View Post
    990 руб (approx. 30.60 USD)
    *Warning: This offer may not include the Greek States DLC!
    Here it says that the pre-order bonuses are:
    • Greek States DLC: (which in Russia, I guess is named differently, it roughly translates like "Polis Culture Pack")
    • The DLC brings 3 new factions into the game:
    • The diplomatic Athens
    • Sagacious Epirus
    • Fearsome Sparta

Each one of them has it's unique troops and buildings, different cultural backgrounds, follows it's own military traditions and pursues their own goals. All three factions are available in both single player campaign and multiplayer.
    Thing to note, if you'll decide to order form this place - it seems that the key doesn't come via email, instead it'll be displayed in your account on their site. Dunno, if it's normal, since places where I get my games from send the key to your email.

Also, as a side note, since it's Russia there might be some problems with activating the key on steam, so that's a thing you might want to consider. Although, I don't know much about Steam region locking overall, so I might be completely wrong.

@Kaelnaar Thanks for that translation, I see it now.
    Google translates it as "Addition to the "Set" Culture policyholders' "- as a gift"
    Updated OP.

sabaku_no_gaara's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

aaSimplicity thank you for this thread! you saved me at least 25€

Default Re: Best Online Pre-order Deal: Current $45

Quote Originally Posted by MrBoBo1 View Post
    They changed the price on steam today from £45 to £30. Outside of steam it's roughly about £30 in the UK so it seems totally reasonable now I think, at least in the UK region.
    Absolutely - that's much more like it. And I've got some paypal funds made from various bits 'n' bobs on ebay, ready to knock a massive great hole in that as well.
    OPEN BATTLEFIELD CAPTURE POINTS AND IMPACT PUFFS HAVE GOT TO GO!
    REVERT INFANTRY THROWING PILAE TO ROME TW'S SYSTEM AS IT WAS PERFECT!

Mobo: GA-P35-S3, CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 2.66Ghz, GPU: AMD HD 6850 1GB, RAM: 4.Gb Corsair DDR2, Sound: Audigy 4, O/S: Windows 7 64bit Home Premium

MaceHead's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Best Online Pre-order Deal: Current $45

I'm wondering.... if the only way to play Rome II is to pay 500 dollar would you do it?

If the reviews are good, I would probably pay the 500.

no you would not

Orcus's Avatar Civis

Just pre-ordered from greenmangaming.

Russian key sites might be slightly cheaper, but I don't trust them.

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

the Brazilian site is trustworthy and pretty cheap.

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Eien View Post
    Got my friend in who's doing Medicine in Russia to get both CoH2: CE and R2TW for rm235 (72-73 usd give or take?) where as buying normally would've cost me a whopping 160usd.
    Sooooo. can I be friend with your friend too ?

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

sabaku_no_gaara's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Orcus View Post

I got it from onlinekeystore was a bit of a hastle with registration and paying via mastercard, but all went well eventually, can't believe that I payed 31 € when in retail I'd have payed 50-60€

Quote Originally Posted by MaceHead View Post
    I'm wondering.... if the only way to play Rome II is to pay 500 dollar would you do it?

If the reviews are good, I would probably pay the 500.
    Some of us are on a tight budget, and don't have $500 lying around

Quote Originally Posted by Orcus View Post

I only put the trustworthy sites in the OP. There were some websites that I excluded from the list because of their negative reviews.
    The only thing I would be worried about, really, is navigating the website itself (since its in Russian).
    But Google Translate takes care of that problem too

This site pre order (no bonus pack) should be the cheapest i think.
    http://gamesgarage.in/index.php/rome...-2-for-pc.html
    Indian Ruppe ~ USD18.
    I bought my Max Payne 3 from there and was ok.
    But having credit payment issue this morning as seems i cannot buy from India anymore.
    Never argue with a pig; It just frustrates you and annoys the pig.

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

I have to ask, the pre-order thing, I know this topic isn't directly about it, but it is part of the deal so... Is it actual content that has been cut out from main game? I kinda don't want to pre-order a game if that is the case, just to not support behaviour like that, rather buy it after then. If it isn't content like that, I will propably pre-order it, Greenmangaming sounds good with -25% code, I really want to support it since it is great, and we need competition to Steam to keep things straight.

Quote Originally Posted by fy9090 View Post
    This site pre order (no bonus pack) should be the cheapest i think.
    http://gamesgarage.in/index.php/rome...-2-for-pc.html
    Indian Ruppe ~ USD18.
    I bought my Max Payne 3 from there and was ok.
    But having credit payment issue this morning as seems i cannot buy from India anymore.
    Thanks, added.
    Edit: Removed India link. A member alerted me that the offer may be for Rome, not Rome II (judging by product description).
    Until someone can confirm without doubt that it is Rome II, it will not be included in the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahvipannu View Post
    I have to ask, the pre-order thing, I know this topic isn't directly about it, but it is part of the deal so... Is it actual content that has been cut out from main game? I kinda don't want to pre-order a game if that is the case, just to not support behaviour like that, rather buy it after then. If it isn't content like that, I will propably pre-order it, Greenmangaming sounds good with -25% code, I really want to support it since it is great, and we need competition to Steam to keep things straight.
    Most retailers are offering the DLC for free (with the pre-order). I have included those that include the Greek DLC, and have clearly labelled those that do NOT include the DLC.

Having said that, what about those people that buy the game after it releases? They will have to spend extra cash to play as Greek states. Imagine the original RTW being released without having the Greeks as a playable faction?
    Now, I don't mind DLCs that are released after the game is initially sold. But day-one DLCs... not a big fan of that. Might as well package it with the main game, imo.
    Last edited by ♞Rogue General♞; June 16, 2013 at 02:56 PM. Reason: continuity

WATCH OUT!!

the Indian site maybe is ROME.
    NOT ROME II !!

look detail below the web link
    Code:
    Product Relesed Date     Oct 1, 2012
    Publisher     Activision
    PEGI     12
    Price     Rs.999.00

and I want to share my experiences

1. Russian Digital key is very cheap. BUT It's maybe can't active when you out of Russia IPs.

2. I send a mail (ask some questions) to cdkeysdiscount.com. After five days now, they still not response me.

3. COLLECTOR'S EDITION
     If you are not live in the US, Australia, Spain.
     the amazon.de and www.game.co.uk is best for you.

offical's information
     http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War...or%27s_Edition

double
    Last edited by ♞Rogue General♞; June 15, 2013 at 11:07 PM.

Just wanna put in this http://www.thehut.com/games/platform.../10622825.html it is The Hut which basically is the same as the Zaavi.com with Price, description and free delivery, but you know, some people might already have an account there