Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast

Thread: $$$ Best Rome II Prices $$$

Default Re: Best Rome II Price: $40.59 (USD)/ £26.48 / 31.04 €

In the EU, Steam still wants 55€ = 72$ for a download, while you can get a pre-order physical copy with DLC off Amazon UK with free postage for 30£ = 46$ in the EU.

And a physical copy is great for those who still enjoys a paper-manual, and for those with a slow connection, who don't like to spend many hours DL 30GB of game...

Steam most be morons...
    Last edited by PhallosMaximus; June 04, 2013 at 09:42 AM.
    Intel i5-2500K + 2x Gigabyte GTX 770 OC SLI + Dell 27" @ 2.560 x 1.440
    Asus P8 P67 Mainboard 8GB Kingston HyperX Genesis RAM 1600 MHz Creative SB Z-SeriesLogitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Corsair TX 850 W Power Supply

Tiro

You can indeed cancel you're pre-order on Steam. I just did so with Company of Heroes 2 a few weeks ago.

I have just pre-ordered it on ozgameshop.com and paid via paypal.

I hope the key/code work world wide, as I'm in Germany. Not that easy to find an Australian address to put into the registration, but it'll be send via Email anyway. Thank god for the globalization

Prices for games and censorship are both too damn high in this country... you'd even pay the VAT, taxes, all that stuff. You get milked beyond all what is good and true.

Its now £30 on steam... Anyone now why they've gone down from £45?

Feel bad for all the people who already bought it...
    In te domine speravi

In Italy the official price is 54 Euros , but I been able to preorder it at 44 euros , with 5 euros expeditions brings it to 49 Euros .

------CONAN TRAILER--------
    RomeII Realistic Heights mod
    Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Ran no Jidai mod
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Original Creator of severall add ons on RTW from grass to textures and Roman Legions
    Oblivion Modder- DUNE creator
    Fallout 3 Modder
    2005-2006 Best modder , skinner , modeler awards winner.
    actually modding skyrim [/SIZE]

double post. delete please

This is one of the most useful threads ever created in this forum. Have a rep+ Mr. aaSimplicity.
    BTW, what is the best price in Europe (also from a reliable seller)?
    Last edited by Boicote; June 04, 2013 at 11:02 AM.

Sharpe's Avatar Praeses

Currently 30 quid on Steam down from 45.

Not sure it's a uk-only adjustment or a worldwide one. :S
    「戦場廻り、運命決まり、生死しらない」

Screw that, I'm going to get a UK resident to buy it on my behalf and gift it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by PhallosMaximus View Post
    Maybe you could split this in 2?

A: People who wants a physical copy
    B: People who wants a download

Cheers,
    Quote Originally Posted by PhallosMaximus View Post
    And a physical copy is great for those who still enjoys a paper-manual, and for those with a slow connection, who don't like to spend many hours DL 30GB of game...
    Steam most be morons...
    Valid points!
    Updated the OP, please comment if you know of any good deals (for physical or digital copy) in your region.

Quote Originally Posted by Boicote View Post
    This is one of the most useful threads ever created in this forum. Have a rep+ Mr. aaSimplicity.
    BTW, what is the best price in Europe (also from a reliable seller)?
    Thank you
    Please remember to rep ♠ Thomas Cochrane ♠ and Fanest for their helpful contributions also
    As for your question, are you interested in a physical disk or the code (digital download)? If you're looking for the code, check out Ozgameshop, Greenmangaming, or EliteKeys (link in OP).
    If you're looking for a physical disk, well, lets see if anyone in your region knows the answer to that! I will keep the OP updated with the latest info.

How is that working when you buy a Code online?
    You get it per Mail and keep it to register it on Steam on Release or Register it already now?

torongill's Avatar Praepositus

Pre-order from amazon.co.uk doesn't mention free shipping and gives a 29.99 Pounds price. However, once I pre-ordered it showed a price for the game 25 and 6.29 shipping costs which is still lower than Zavvi.com. Even if you need to pay import tax that's something like 5-10% and will make the game less than 40 €. Official Steam price in EUR is 54.99 and for physical copies where I live it's given as 55€. The downside(which I have no problem with) is that with amazon.co.uk you won't get the game on day one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernicus II View Post
    What's EB?
    "I Eddard of the house Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North, sentence you to die."
    "Per Ballista ad astra!" - motto of the Roman Legionary Artillery.
    Republicans in all their glory...

Quote Originally Posted by torongill View Post
    Pre-order from amazon.co.uk doesn't mention free shipping and gives a 29.99 Pounds price. However, once I pre-ordered it showed a price for the game 25 and 6.29 shipping costs which is still lower than Zavvi.com. Even if you need to pay import tax that's something like 5-10% and will make the game less than 40 €. Official Steam price in EUR is 54.99 and for physical copies where I live it's given as 55€. The downside(which I have no problem with) is that with amazon.co.uk you won't get the game on day one.
    Thanks, added

Quote Originally Posted by aaSimplicity View Post
    As for your question, are you interested in a physical disk or the code (digital download)? If you're looking for the code, check out Ozgameshop, Greenmangaming, or EliteKeys (link in OP).
    If you're looking for a physical disk, well, lets see if anyone in your region knows the answer to that! I will keep the OP updated with the latest info.
    I'm looking for a digital download. I took a look on Ozgameshop but it seems they only accept American or Australian Dollars. I want to pay in Euros. Also, I don't have a credit card. I usually pay my games with paysafecards (https://www.paysafecard.com/en-globa...try-selection/).
    It seems that EliteKeys is a good alternative . They accept paysafecards and they also have a very good price (34.90€ on EliteKeys Vs 54,99€ on steam ).

Zavvi has free shipping to EU and £0.99 to the rest of the world - that is for standard shipping. Shipping with tracking costs £7.99 but that is imo not needed really because i always got what i ordered with standard shipping.
    There are also other things worth mentioning fist one is that u can use vouchers (if u got one - usually 10%) which can lower your price, second zavvi wont charge your credit card until they dispatch your order, third they will lower your price automatically if they lower it in their store, fourth talking from personal experiencethe downside of zavvi are their long delivery times - u must be very lucky to get it in 1 week.
    War is Hell, and I'm the Devil!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanest View Post
    Zavvi has free shipping to EU and £0.99 to the rest of the world - that is for standard shipping. Shipping with tracking costs £7.99 but that is imo not needed really because i always got what i ordered with standard shipping.
    There are also other things worth mentioning fist one is that u can use vouchers (if u got one - usually 10%) which can lower your price, second zavvi wont charge your credit card until they dispatch your order, third they will lower your price automatically if they lower it in their store, fourth talking from personal experiencethe downside of zavvi are their long delivery times - u must be very lucky to get it in 1 week.
    Added under "Worldwide" section

atila9000's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: Rome II Price Check: Community-made Guide to the Best Deals

i live in argentina. how can i buy the game, the cheaper release, without adding money to paypal or those things?
    LOS PIOJOS
    TODO LO DEMAS NO ES NADA

ROCK NACIONAL

I have no problem paying $88 for it. If it is as good as Shogun 2 or the first Rome then I think it is well worth it.