Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast

Thread: $$$ Best Rome II Prices $$$

Blau&Gruen's Avatar Civitate

Default Re: $$$ Best Rome II Prices $$$

Quote Originally Posted by LestaT View Post
    It's just 33 bucks. I can get cheaper air tickets from KL to Vietnam than that to look for him/her if something bad happened...
    Don't you think that the streetprice for legit DVD will be the same or even less in Indonesia on release date?
    Patronized by Ozymandias
    Je bâtis ma demeure
    Le livre des questions
    Un étranger avec sous le bras un livre de petit format

golemzombiroboticvacuumcleanerstrawberrycream

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Blau&Gruen View Post
    Don't you think that the streetprice for legit DVD will be the same or even less in Indonesia on release date?
    I don't know about Indonesia but Malaysia will usually be around MYR 149 but Rome II possibly MYR 180. USD 33 is basically about MYR 105 so it's much cheaper. Skyrim Legendary Edition is selling for MYR 129 which is much cheaper than Steam.

http://tsb.com.my/platform.cfm?cid=3&pc=1

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

Blau&Gruen's Avatar Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by LestaT View Post
    I don't know about Indonesia but Malaysia will usually be around MYR 149 but Rome II possibly MYR 180. USD 33 is basically about MYR 105 so it's much cheaper. Skyrim Legendary Edition is selling for MYR 129 which is much cheaper than Steam.

http://tsb.com.my/platform.cfm?cid=3&pc=1
    My missunderstanding. MYR 180 = $ 52, € 42 You seem to have a price close to that in USA and the eurozone when it comes to a piece of mathematics
    painted with bright colours. What is your consumer tax rate?
    Last edited by Blau&Gruen; June 20, 2013 at 02:40 AM.
    Patronized by Ozymandias
    Je bâtis ma demeure
    Le livre des questions
    Un étranger avec sous le bras un livre de petit format

golemzombiroboticvacuumcleanerstrawberrycream

Karnil Vark Khaitan's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by iHEO View Post
    Russia actually, it's 1000 rub which is equal to $31, yes I live in Vietnam but my brother is studying in Russia and he have access to Russian Steam Store.
    Okey now I get it. It make sense now.

Im the Knight in Sour Armor http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ghtInSourArmor
    Rainbow Darling rainbows Darling. Darling Rainbows!!!!!
    but on the same time modder with my first mod for Rome 2!http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=286218945
    Hey Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDULtV9U2kA
    Quote Originally Posted by riskymonk View Post
    yea but mods are created by fans of the series. Games are created by university students who might not necessarily know or play the games/series they're working on

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    sorry but I am a little skeptical that the two happiest members are below 50 posts.
    furthermore are you sure you are getting the dlc pack? anyways I have nothing again iHEO, the measure was described was to reassure other skeptics.
    if iHEO delivers on his promise then I am even helping him.

Just look at all the +rep comments he has on his steam page. And yes, he even helped me see that I had the DLC included AFTER I made the purchase, because I failed to ask that exact question before. Rather than say -- "you purchased get lost", he actually took the time to explain to me why I wasn't seeing "Greek States DLC" (or whatever its named officially). Apparently it comes with the game, sort of hidden, you have to look at your "Account Details" and it shows up as "Total War: Rome II Preorder".

Obviously its not my business to tell anyone who to purchase from, I'm just giving my review.

My missunderstanding. MYR 180 = $ 52, € 42 You seem to have a price close to that in USA and the eurozone when it comes to a piece of mathematics
    What's consumer tax rate ? In any case if I purchase from Steam it gives USD. I'm just guessing the price anyway since the store that I usually bought the games have no info on the price yet. However games like Total War which is not very popular usually price wise the same as US/EUR. Games like Starcraft, Diablo etc however seems more expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by GenghisB View Post
    Just look at all the +rep comments he has on his steam page. And yes, he even helped me see that I had the DLC included AFTER I made the purchase, because I failed to ask that exact question before. Rather than say -- "you purchased get lost", he actually took the time to explain to me why I wasn't seeing "Greek States DLC" (or whatever its named officially). Apparently it comes with the game, sort of hidden, you have to look at your "Account Details" and it shows up as "Total War: Rome II Preorder".

Obviously its not my business to tell anyone who to purchase from, I'm just giving my review.

Toho got a big point to few posts. you were on the boat at the first post.

Im the Knight in Sour Armor http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...ghtInSourArmor
    but on the same time modder with my first mod for Rome 2!http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=286218945
    yea but mods are created by fans of the series. Games are created by university students who might not necessarily know or play the games/series they're working on

Here is what I'm gonna deliver, steam tradable Pre Order ROME II gift, you gets full bonuses steam is offering.

I'm not post usually, but often visit TWC.

everyone has their own choice, I choose to trust iHEO.

I'm only worried about his price... (he may be attracted the jealousy of some guy.)

sadly

many gamer want to buy Total War series game from Steam, but they can't.
    (it's say "This item is currently unavailable in your region")

just because the worst region game distributor and their selling policy.
    (block the gamers who live in those region)

so, they must buy game from Parallel imports or other website (like OP's links).
    and the price is equal to £29.99 ~ €54.99 (or some Parallel imports seller's price is high than it)

the Total War series game Parallel imports often from UK (some from Australia or Germany).

I think East Asia countries and Southeast Asia countries have the same problem.

btw, even more tragic is
    someone buy the physical game (gold edition, collection), but can't active the code on Steam....

sorry but I am a little skeptical that the two happiest members are below 50 posts.
    furthermore are you sure you are getting the dlc pack? anyways I have nothing again iHEO, the measure was described was to reassure other skeptics.
    if iHEO delivers on his promise then I am even helping him.
    Well, if he is indeed getting them from the Russian Steam store, then the price usd31 alongside the DLC pack. Since i got mine the same way as well by getting a friend in Russia to gift the game to me.
    「戦場廻り、運命決まり、生死しらない」

@iHEO

Perhaps more members would consider your offer if you priced the game lower than what is listed in the OP.

http://www.cddiski.ru/pc/games/strategy/real-time/total-war-rome-ii.htm is still offering a better deal than you (includes the Greek DLC as well)

Quote Originally Posted by aaSimplicity View Post
    @iHEO

Perhaps more members would consider your offer if you priced the game lower than what is listed in the OP.

http://www.cddiski.ru/pc/games/strategy/real-time/total-war-rome-ii.htm is still offering a better deal than you (includes the Greek DLC as well)
    I can't price match this one since the price I bought the game is already 1000 rub, but did anyone actually bought from that site? because I imagine paying in a different currency would be troublesome, with currency converting and etc.. it would cost more than the actual price. And if anyone is familiar with game trading will know that game in tradable gift form always worth more than the same game in key form.

Efix's Avatar Tiro

I can't price match this one since the price I bought the game is already 1000 rub, but did anyone actually bought from that site? because I imagine paying in a different currency would be troublesome, with currency converting and etc.. it would cost more than the actual price. And if anyone is familiar with game trading will know that game in tradable gift form always worth more than the same game in key form.
    They do the currency convertion for you when you put the site in english, you can also pay with paypal. My guess is they brought a physical copy in russia and resell the activation code charging maybe 5$ on the transaction.

Efix's Avatar Tiro

if anyone is considering on doing business with iHEO.

please wait until august 10th (at least). iHEO can wait right?
    purchase the product then and if he lied and did not deliver anything to you then you can easily reverse the charges to your paypal by simply calling them in case of fraud.
    not only will iHEO be black listed by paypal but you get your money back.

sounds good?
    Why august 10th something you know we dont ?

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Efix View Post
    Why august 10th something you know we dont ?
    You have like 40 days or so to open a dispute

Toho probably thought the key/gift I deliver wont be available until launch, actually if you activate the gift ROME II will be added to your steam game library

btw anyone know why I can't edit signature?

Quote Originally Posted by VarrKhaitan View Post
    Toho got a big point to few posts. you were on the boat at the first post.
    I didn't realize there was a correlation between post count and consumer rationality. Please go on.

btw anyone know why I can't edit signature?
    You need 25 post and above I think.

Quote Originally Posted by GenghisB View Post
    I didn't realize there was a correlation between post count and consumer rationality. Please go on.
    the point is its easy for one person to make a two accounts. and the way that you were on the boat from day one. and not questioning iHEO.

Rodent24's Avatar Foederatus

Talking about few posts, this is my first. I have been lurking here for quite some time though. iHEO seemed legit to me, so I decided to take the chance.
    Contacted the guy on steam and moments later Rome 2 was in my library. Less than 26 euro’s.
    Now the Russian sites listed in the first post might be a little cheaper but rome 2 is already in my library right now. No stress on release day!

(Man, I had to rewrite this post 10 times. Kept getting denied. Forum probably thought I was spamming.)