Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Expanded Japan (97 new regions, 101 new factions)

Default Re: Expanded Japan mod (83 new regions, 86 new factions)

Is it possible to edit the startpos to make Expanded Japan and All Clans Playable compatible?

Hetairos's Avatar Roma Surrectum II

I posted this in the Morning Sun modifications forum already, but I thought to make sure it to be seen:

Hi guys, I love this mod, the map is gorgoeus, this will definitely go into my "to play" list.

I would like to ask you how you did edit the map. We do want to edit the map for Rome II as well (we highly assume that TEd tools for Rome II will be released at some time in the future).

Could you help us out? Maybe providing a tutorial, telling us how you did it or join our team once the tools are released? I am currently working on the raw concept until TEd release.

My research thread: Rome II Extended Campaign Map (its not fully updated with my recent concept draw, but soon will be)

Please, PM me or post into our map thread if you would like to help us!
    Thank you.

Live2sculpt's Avatar Senator

Causes a Game Crash for me.

I do NOT have any of the purchase DLC such as Gem or Bos; Should Expanded require those DLC mods present in order to function? I had hoped that it being a Jap campaign mod, that might not be the case, but there ARE shared db tables etc..

Foederatus

it also crashed for me,,,i also have no dlc etc,,,is there anyway anyone can make it work with radious mods,,,my favourite for sengoku,,,I would love to play with both,,,so come on you intelectuals ,,,please...

Quote Originally Posted by johnboy View Post
    it also crashed for me,,,i also have no dlc etc,,,is there anyway anyone can make it work with radious mods,,,my favourite for sengoku,,,I would love to play with both,,,so come on you intelectuals ,,,please...
    get out ur wallet........

By radious mod, do you mean Radious fixes and features? if so, you should use PFM to delete the startpos.esf inside radious mod and also check other mod for the same reason as well

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by sapphiron View Post
    By radious mod, do you mean Radious fixes and features? if so, you should use PFM to delete the startpos.esf inside radious mod and also check other mod for the same reason as well
    yes radious fixtures and features,,no good at modding m8,,,what is pfm,,how do you use it??,,thank you for the info anyway,,if I manage to figure it out would the radious work with this mod,,johnboy..

Foederatus

ok sapphiron found pfm,,pack file manager,,how do I find startpos.esf,,in radious mod please??,,,johnboy..

Foederatus

ok sapphiron opened with pfm,,found radious fixtures and features,found stratpos and pressed delete ,then accepted changes,,do I do this with full list of radious etc,,thanks for any help,,johnboy..

Foederatus

ok sapphiron opened with pfm,,found radious fixtures and features,found stratpos and pressed delete ,then accepted changes,,do I do this with full list of radious etc,,thanks for any help,,johnboy..
    just realised you've already told me to do that,,,doh,,,johnboy...

Foederatus

thanks very much m8,,did as you said and kepow it works,,fantastic,,had to rake around abit to figure stuff out in pfm,,but got there in the end...johnboy...

glad to hear your success, good luck getting through the hellish Realm divide with this mod

Hi can anyone teaches me how t do this. I am a total noob and got as far as downloading the Steam shogun 2 assembly kit.

many thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by nasirkasmani View Post
    Hi can anyone teaches me how t do this. I am a total noob and got as far as downloading the Steam shogun 2 assembly kit.

many thanks in advance
    you need to download pack file manager here http://sourceforge.net/projects/packfilemanager/, use it to open the the mod with startpos.esf and delete it, that's all i can tell you with my english, also look up the tutorial for PFM on the forum in case you still don't know what to do

you need to download pack file manager here http://sourceforge.net/projects/packfilemanager/, use it to open the the mod with startpos.esf and delete it, that's all i can tell you with my english, also look up the tutorial for PFM on the forum in case you still don't know what to do
    thanks for your reply. I'm quite useless with this modding by myself

it's all about trial and error at first but you may even get addicted to modding once you got a hang of it

Foederatus

open pfm,,,click on game,,,clik on stw,,,go to file after above click ,,,click on open ca pack,,,click on radious features,,,it will show on left pane,,,click on small plus signs until you find startpos esf,,,right click and click delete,,,you need to check all mods loaded for startpos esf and do the same,,,except for expanded japan of course,,,hope this helps mine works great now,,,the only thing I don't like is the amount of army stacks which are produced,,,i had to fight six at once and had no chance of winning the battle,,,pain,,,lol,,,johnboy...

good job

Umm sir, could you please make another mirror of the download links? i cannot download the mod. and if you can, please upload it on mediafire.. hehe..anw, based on the description, this would make an excellent mod.. i always wished to have the vassal clans (e.g ishida, shibata) under my rule while playing as the oda clan.. hehe..if you could fix the link, i will be most grateful. thanks in advance..

the 4shared link is still working fine isnt it?