Thread: Van Tromp's Foundry: Artillery Textures Minimod

Default Van Tromp's Foundry: Artillery Textures Minimod

What is this mod?
    Greetings. This mod is something that I have been planning on doing for some time now, for personal use, and now that I did it, I decided to release it. The idea behind it is to replace the vanilla bronze cannon texture with a dark grey more "classic" style one. Furthermore, it replaces the vanilla wooden carriages and limbers for the major factions (the light blue, green, etc), with those of the minor factions, which are dark brown. It works for all factions, including minors (except for the Ottomans, whose textures I kept). Howizters' wooden carriages and limbers have also been changed, but I kept the bronze texture, as I like it and it helps distinguish the two types of guns. See the screenshots below.

Screenshots
    Cannons
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Howitzers
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Download, Installation, Compability and Permissions
    Installation
    1-Dowload the mod from here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/v1...Foundry_Mod.7z

2- Unzip it and extract vantrompsfoundry.pack to your Napoleon Total War data folder, typically: C:\Programs (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\napoleon total war\data

3-a) Enable it through your user.script (C:\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Napoleon\Scripts) by typing exactly: mod "vantrompsfoundry.pack";
    or
    b) by using Mod Manager (reccomended) http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...anager-for-NTW

4-Start your game and enjoy!

Compability
    This is a purely aesthetic mod, so it should be perfectly compatible with your save games and with all of the most popular mods out there.

Permissions
    If you want to use this mod on your own modification, I'll be happy to let you do so on the following conditions:
    1-You PM me or post a request for authorization to do so on this thread;
    2-You credit me for this work.

Enjoy, give feedback and good gaming!