Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon: Total War 8.0 Release

Default Re: Amazon: Total War 8.0 Release

Per Wheelie Paul...

version 80A.1 far east celtic militia horse archers has no picture and description. This faction also has 2 peasant units far east celtic women and far east celt peasant.
    The FE Celt Militia Horse Archers now has correct picture and description. The two peasant units are intended, as the FE Celts are depleted menfolks following the defeat at the hands of the Huns, the male peasant would be a recruitment trap.
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!

Quote Originally Posted by parthian shot View Post
    Per Wheelie Paul...

The FE Celt Militia Horse Archers now has correct picture and description. The two peasant units are intended, as the FE Celts are depleted menfolks following the defeat at the hands of the Huns, the male peasant would be a recruitment trap.
    The changes mentioned above has not been uploaded, my apology to people who thought this is available online.

Additional changes are

- eliminated the Far East Celt Militia Horse Archer animation, because it is redundant.
    - eliminated barbarian archer models and skins
    - new Parthian, Sarmatian, and Scythian Noblewomen models
    - new Militia Horse Archer animation
    - new horde wagon crew arrangement.

will post when upload is compeleted.
    Last edited by parthian shot; May 30, 2013 at 11:35 PM.
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!

Congratulation and thank you for releasing a new version. I've seen a lot of new stuff being add since I last played. Sadly I have to wait till I return back to my home to try this new version. Keep up the good job.

Quote Originally Posted by heidern View Post
    Congratulation and thank you for releasing a new version. I've seen a lot of new stuff being add since I last played. Sadly I have to wait till I return back to my home to try this new version. Keep up the good job.
    Don't sweat it! Really appreciates all your contributions.

Because we are having problem with connection to TWC as well as other issues, the dev-team might be over at Totalwar.org, so look us there if you see no response or activities here.

Because we are having problem with connection to TWC as well as other issues, the dev-team might be over at Totalwar.org, so look us there if you see no response or activities here.

Ok. Ill check both place.

Ok. Ill check both place.
    Sorry about this arrangement. I wanted TWC to be our main base of development effort, but the connection and other ridiculous problems made the team very unhappy and had my back against the wall on this.

The link is [Amazon Total War @ Totalwar.org]

Sorry about this arrangement. I wanted TWC to be our main base of development effort, but the connection and other ridiculous problems made the team very unhappy and had my back against the wall on this.

The link is [Amazon Total War @ Totalwar.org]
    Don't worry about it. It's not really that hard to check both place. Since I have not download any new version, when you say high poly model, is it like the Amazon pathfinder model?

Don't worry about it. It's not really that hard to check both place. Since I have not download any new version, when you say high poly model, is it like the Amazon pathfinder model?
    It is like the Pathfinder. Some might be higher-res, and others about the same.

Just saw, the arrival of our new animation model for the Amazon Horse Archers on the test server. This is a high-poly version and it is amazingly like super high res version of the original.

Great, I prefer more hi-poly one because it is more beautiful and good looking. Oh one more question, if I'm not wrong you did say that maybe this mod will be port to rome 2 but will it be port to m2tw too?

Great, I prefer more hi-poly one because it is more beautiful and good looking. Oh one more question, if I'm not wrong you did say that maybe this mod will be port to rome 2 but will it be port to m2tw too?
    This site is no longer "manned" around the clock, if you need faster response please go to the new dev-team forum at
    http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/forumd...azon-Total-War

A new 8.0A release file is being uploaded.

Changes involve large number of animation upgrade

- Amazon Horse Archer units for Armenia, Suebii, Corinth (Greek_cities), Parthia, Thermodon Amazonia, Thyssa Amazons, Scythia, Seleucid, rebels, and Thrace, - Amazon Foot Archer units for Western Celt, Suebii, Avernii, Far East Celt, Libya, Scythia, and rebels
    - Scythian Maiden Headhunter
    - Amazon Frontier Mano-Ballista Cavalry units, for Thrace and Seleucid
    - Libyan Axe Cavalry

Will post when upload is complete.

Once again, this is a reminder the Amazons Total War development forum has been moved to totalwar.org.

Announcements will still be made here and problem report processed, just not as responsive as before.

If you need to post an urgent issue, please got to [totalwar.org]

A new 8.0A release file is being uploaded.

Changes involve large number of animation upgrade

- Amazon Horse Archer units for Armenia, Suebii, Corinth (Greek_cities), Parthia, Thermodon Amazonia, Thyssa Amazons, Scythia, Seleucid, rebels, and Thrace, - Amazon Foot Archer units for Western Celt, Suebii, Avernii, Far East Celt, Libya, Scythia, and rebels
    - Scythian Maiden Headhunter
    - Amazon Frontier Mano-Ballista Cavalry units, for Thrace and Seleucid
    - Libyan Axe Cavalry

Will post when upload is complete.
    Latest Amazon Total War release is now available for download

A new 8.0A mod file has been placed on the ModDB server, including

- adjusted Armenian finance at the campaign start
    - new splash screen logo
    - new load screen logo
    - allow Armenian to recruit wagons at lower level of smith building

More detailed update can be found here:
    http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showth...8-0-Release-10
    Last edited by parthian shot; June 04, 2013 at 07:46 PM.

New scripts have been added by Celestial Shuttle Buddy, will post when download is available.

More detailed update can be found here:

New Campaign Faction UI has been added by Celestial Shuttle Buddy.

For more detail, you can read it here:

New Campaign Faction UI has been added by Celestial Shuttle Buddy.

For more detail, you can read it here:

The above stated mod is now available at ModDB, you can access it through OP.

New mod file is being uploaded right now to allow provincial campaign options which replaces the same functionality previously needs external file changes or execution.

The new changes allows the player to choose which style of campaign to play.

Will post when upload is completed.

For more detail please visit...

Hyperfyre's Avatar Libertus

8.0 already? Looks like I've got a fair amount of catching up to do. Is there a full list of changes anywhere, cant see anything on the OP?