Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon: Total War 8.0 Release

Default Re: Amazon: Total War 8.0 Release

Quote Originally Posted by ScourgeTheMighty View Post
    From what little I managed to understand from you reply, you want me to stop commenting on this forum? Fair enough. If you point out a flawless argument, clearly stating what I have done wrong and why I should therefore refrain from posting here, then yes, I shall not post here again. Since I find that highly unlikely, I think I'm staying.
    Well, I am not sure you are aware of this, just because your past infractions (in your own words) expired, in each forum there is still a banned list. Not that you are not welcome at TWC, it is just a way to make sure that people don't run into each other too often with past issues. Just because you are reinstated does not mean you can post at this particular forum. And you are having permission to do it here is just an oversight, it is that simple.
    Last edited by parthian shot; December 26, 2013 at 10:25 PM.
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!

Pea's new heavy cavalry animation just finished the test matrix, will post + add picture when upload is complete.
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!

Quote Originally Posted by parthian shot View Post
    Pea's new heavy cavalry animation just finished the test matrix, will post + add picture when upload is complete.
    Upload still in progress...

The changes are

- new Amazon Heavy Cavalry Animation using Pea's MBA concept
    - corrected German Units with incorrect standards
    - new Armenian skins for Amazon Elite Scouts, Amazon Heavy Cavalry
    - new Carthaginian Amazon Heavy Cavalry Skin
    - new Thyssa Amazon Heavy Cavalry Skin
    - new Themiskyra Amazon Heavy Cavalry Skin
    - new Libyan Amazon Heavy Cavalry Skin

New Amazons Total War mod file (release 8 of 8.0C) has been uploaded.

Changes are

- new Amazon Heavy Cavalry Animation using Pea's MBA concept
    - corrected German Units with incorrect standards
    - new Armenian skins for Amazon Elite Scouts, Amazon Heavy Cavalry
    - new Carthaginian Amazon Heavy Cavalry Skin
    - new Thyssa Amazon Heavy Cavalry Skin
    - new Themiskyra Amazon Heavy Cavalry Skin
    - new Libyan Amazon Heavy Cavalry Skin
    - New Renegade Amazon Elite Scout animation

You can access the download from OP.

New Amazons Total War upload has been started, the new changes are

- Pea's complete revamp of Barbarian Javelin Cavalry
    - new reconfiguration of rebel to including Javelin Cavalry
    - new mercenary table to include the latest units.

Will post again when the upload is complete.

Happy 2014!

Happy 2014!
    Latest upload is complete, you can access the download from the OP!

Happy 2014!
    Sorry! Pea corrected my mistake, in the latest update the Germans are also able to recruit Barbarian Women Cavalry in horse producing regions.

What is "OP"?

Quote Originally Posted by zoisjes View Post
    What is "OP"?
    OP stands for Original Post, you can simply access it by going back to the first page of this thread.

Thank you

And happy new year.

Quote Originally Posted by zoisjes View Post
    And happy new year.
    And a happy new year to you too!

Happy new year! Guys and Gals of Amazon: Total War! Wish everyone the BEST!

Quote Originally Posted by Falconwatch View Post
    Happy new year! Guys and Gals of Amazon: Total War! Wish everyone the BEST!
    You Too! Falcon! It is good to see an old friend here once again! Our development team might be back to TWC, but most will be secluded in the developer's forum and probably won't have much interaction with the rest of the community. But our thanks to your support!

Happy new year!. I didn't come to visit the amazon forums since some months. Glad to see you still working on it guys!.
    Good luck with the mod and the future Rome 2 mod if you make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudora View Post
    Happy new year!. I didn't come to visit the amazon forums since some months. Glad to see you still working on it guys!.
    Good luck with the mod and the future Rome 2 mod if you make it.
    Happy New Year to you too!

Pea's female peasant units just passed the automated test matrix, so I will start the upload process.

Again, the animations are based Pea's MBA approach, is componentized, and compatible with Wascape at the highest source code level. Here is the difference in comparison

18+ viewers only

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Previous 3.0C Peasant with my skin on Bibi's recommendation, this has been in use since 5.0

Here are the new female peasants

It is not perfect, as you can see, viewing from the front, there are texture shading issue between upper arms and shoulders.
    What we don't know is, the same model does not appear as clear/bright in Rome II engine as in Rome I. For some reason, most feedback just like the Rome I's lighting better.

This is Pea's first path using MBA on all the Amazon animation models, I am sure it will get better.
    The peasant units, according to the B.U.M. doctrine by the way, are supposed to wear animal pelts instead of woven garments.
    Last edited by parthian shot; January 02, 2014 at 05:48 PM.

Pea's female peasant units just passed the automated test matrix, so I will start the upload process.

Again, the animations are based Pea's MBA approach, is componentized, and compatible with Wascape at the highest source code level. Here is the difference in comparison

18+ viewers only

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Previous 3.0C Peasant with my skin on Bibi's recommendation, this has been in use since 5.0

Here are the new female peasants

It is not perfect, as you can see, viewing from the front, there are texture shading issue between upper arms and shoulders.
    What we don't know is, the same model does not appear as clear/bright in Rome II engine as in Rome I. For some reason, most feedback just like the Rome I's lighting better.

This is Pea's first path using MBA on all the Amazon animation models, I am sure it will get better.
    The peasant units, according to the B.U.M. doctrine by the way, are supposed to wear animal pelts instead of woven garments.
    The latest Amazon Total War mod file has been uploaded, you can access the download at the OP, 1st page of this thread.

Civis

girlmod nice

Now that we have a baseline 3d models for Pea's Modular Biometric Animation, the textures have been enhanced at the cost of needing more CPU memory. Again, this is the necessary step to move towards a migratable animation library for whatever game engine we are moving towards to.

The changes are now being uploaded, and I will post when the upload is complete.

1. Newly enhanced texture skin.
    2. first built-in foreign language (Chinese) compiled by Lani with the help of Sapped, this might have to be branched into separate release as its effect on the mod script is not known.
    3. Map error correction by Celeste to address problem reported by Dragour
    4. New Amazon Companion Cavalry Skin
    5. New Sarmatian and Scythian Maiden Lancer animation
    6. New Amazon Companion Archer skins

Will post when upload is complete.
    Last edited by parthian shot; January 06, 2014 at 05:45 PM.