Thread: Game crash-mid battle

Default Game crash-mid battle

Been playing medi mods for ages, and amazingly, somehow missed this one. The scope and effort put into this mod are truly amazing, and I really look forward to the next version where I can use the undead factions on the campaign map. However, I am having a bit of a problem with crashes on a particular siege battle, with the crash occurring well into the fight on three separate occasion's. I have included a log file and will try to auto resolve and see if it is just this battle. Again, cheers on a great mod.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Game crash-mid battle

Played about 100 turns, and still, only in siege battles I still get frequent crashes, and am now stuck on a large battle (playing as the strong magic mob) my capital has a crusade against it which involves many siege battles. Had a look around the forums, and there are many fixes/problems with crashes as the battle loads but not many with mid game battles. Usually, the battle lasts for some time before crashing, and I had a bit of a fiddle with changing setting to no avail. Anybody?