Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: *Jerusalem Rising* - A Submod for BC 2.3.2

Default Re: *Jerusalem Rising* - A Submod for BC 2.3.2

Almost wrapping up with the character models. I just have Raymond left to do, though I was mulling also doing one for Bohemund.

But here is the prince of Antioch and the lord of OulterJordan, Raynald:

No he was not historically a Templar as portrayed in KOH, but I did give him Brendan Gleeson's face and a Muslim helmet .
    Last edited by 0TheLastTemplar0; May 22, 2019 at 04:58 PM.

@Anthonius, is this better? Probably won't get much more time to work on these guys as I need to finish the Teutonics, the last units I am redoing for KOJ.

Strange, posted in the morning and the posts are just now showing up.
    Last edited by 0TheLastTemplar0; May 22, 2019 at 04:57 PM.

Just passing by to say nice models!

Thank you kind sir .

Turcopole's in their new armor

Probably my last unit showcase before we go live with the next release; today we have the Teutonic Knights!

Teutonics' Strengths

-Compared to the Templars who rely on shock tactics and the more defensive/measured Hospitallers, the Teutonics take more of the middle path. Their knights and sergeants can assault well and they are rigid enough to hold their ground.
    -Available on most parts of the map.

Teutonics' Weaknesses
    -They lack crack veteran troops like the Templars and Hospitallers as they are a younger order.

Teutonic Units

Teutonic Sergeants - These sergeants of the Teutonic Order are better armored compared to other sergeant troops and are skilled swordsmen.

Teutonic Crossbow Sergeants - Some sergeants of the Order are skilled equestrians who can also wield crossbows while mounted, allowing the Teutonics to devastate enemy infantry and cavalry at range.

Dismounted Teutonic Knights - Teutonic knights who have taken to fighting on foot, they can assault with armor piercing weapons and use swords while defending.

Teutonic Knights - Teutonic knights on horseback, capable of devastating charges that will fight with armor piercing weapons when the lances are broken.

Raymond III of Tripoli aka Tiberius from KOH

With this last unit completed, all modeling and texturing is done for this mod. I'm just cleaning up some data files now, I should be ready to compile and upload this next version in a week or so. Finally, light at the end of the tunnel after all of these years.

those battle models will be great to play with!great work you done,i will surly download this one,and can some of the crusaders units be used in other mods too?

Of course Stevie, use them for your own projects....but don't forget to give credit to me and Alpha Delta.......a lot of these models for JR are based on his original models which I have heavily tinkered with for years to produce what you see before you. But it will be interesting to see what you or other modders will do with them .

Here are is a final look at the strat map models:

From right-to-left: Hospitaller Grandmaster, KOJ captain, KOJ General, KOJ King, KOJ Prince, Templar Grandmaster, KOJ Diplomat.

If you look closely the diplomat is indeed the Balian de Ibelin model. I want to pay homage to Balian throughout the mod as he had a huge impact on the Kingdom of Jerusalem. Not only was a he a great warrior but he was also a very skilled diplomat who negotiated with Saladin many times to free prisoners and hostages. Once you lose his character in the campaign, whether to a glorious death on the battlefield or from passing away of natural causes, you will still be able to wield a part of him for the rest of the campaign through your diplomatic ventures .

Also here's a peek at the new unit cards:
    Last edited by 0TheLastTemplar0; June 23, 2019 at 07:24 PM.

balian will never be forgotten!thank you

Hi ! First of all, thank you for this really amazing work. The new units, the grandmaster system, the skins for the generals (Baldwin IV *-* )..Really cool ! What news of this mod? Will it be launched this month or later ? Thanks again !
    Hi ! First of all, thank you for this really amazing work. The new units, the grandmaster system, the skins for the generals (Baldwin IV *-* )..Really cool ! What news of this mod? Will it be launched this month or later ? Thanks again !

Hi Amo, I am targeting release for this Weekend. Maybe Saturday or Sunday. Right now just working on some last minute balance issues, especially with respect to the mongols.

Alright ! Thank you

Yup the mighty Krak has been added to the map
    Can't have a proper Crusades themed mod without it right?
    Probably one of my last gifts to you my fans.

Alas I'm too lazy to setup all the ancillaries for it,.....except for KOJ, Ayyubbids, ERE, Armenia and Zengids. If anyone is willing to do that busy work after release and post an update for all of us it is welcomed.

But I did implement the name changing function that Byzantine boy added to his JKD mod. So if a Christian faction controls it, it will be called "Krak des Chevaliers", but if a Muslim faction controls it the name will change to "Hisn al-Akrad".

maybe i can help,if you tell me what is needed to do and if i can do it.

Did you do the campaign model by yourself? And does it have a custom battle model? Anyway, it's great! I can also help with ancillaries and other stuff if you need, I have a lot of experience with traits and ancillaries, I've done plenty for EBII.

ok lusitanio,your submods for EBII is very good!

Quote Originally Posted by stevietheconquer View Post
    ok lusitanio,your submods for EBII is very good!
    Thanks Stevie! The submods don't even have half of what I have done in relation with the traits but I do plan to release something after the next version of EBII goes public.

anny news about the new version release?