Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: *Jerusalem Rising* - A Submod for BC 2.3.2

Default Re: *Jerusalem Rising* - A Submod for BC 2.3.2

Hey fellas, I'm ready to share the files for this mod. Before I put an official download link on the front page of this thread, could someone verify that I compiled everything correctly?

Specifically can you check if the following is working?

-new music is working
    -new models are working
    -new portraits are working (Mike Golf's work)
    -new animations are working (bow strings, crossbrow strings, templar dual-wielding anims)
    -new settlement Krak de Chevaliers is working
    -grandmasters and campaign script is working, including battle model changes for princes and kings
    -new strat map models are working
    -ui elements are working (unit info and icons)
    -new buildings are working
    -military order recruitment outside of KOJ's AOR is working

A word on CTDs:

I played three campaigns in my own testing. The latest one went up to 200+ turns. In all three campaigns I faced 2-3 ctds on the campaign map and maybe 1-2 on the battle map. Not sure if its my work/changes that are causing these. What I found is if you just save frequently and also take advantage of the campaign's auto-save, you can get through these. When the game crashes and you reload through one of these means, just make different moves than you did previously, that seems to guarantee it not crashing again, at least for me.

So anyways please message me if you interested in helping test. I will share with you the dropbox link!

Thank you!
    Last edited by 0TheLastTemplar0; August 05, 2019 at 10:28 PM.

upload the files if you want! I will be happy to check if you want...

am happy to test this mod a little to

Awesome thank you guys. Try this link, you will need to sign in to dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/h?preview=Je...Rising_1.0.zip

I can't show something in the folder.......

you need our emails to share the file I think......

i have too problems to download them from dropbox,i made a account but then they want money,it's complicated,i register myself a free account but their is no download their for downloading the link,it's not easy to use the dropbox

Get them to google drive better or upload a zip file here please...greetings!

Sorry guys, was on a business trip.....try this link!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dtn7x01m67...g_1.0.zip?dl=0

thank you now it is a good downloadlink,thanks for your great work!

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    took an arrow to the knee

Congratulations on your semi-official release! Exciting stuff.
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

the map is looking great and all the agents too and it does not mess with other mods when you install it,it's great!

but the castle is called Kerak,what is not wrong but you wanted it to call it a longer name i think?

and those animations looking very cool the dismounted jerusalem knights, that has secondary weapon a spear and i saw some famous faces,great!they have pitt!

edit;i like the norman knights
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; August 17, 2019 at 07:10 PM.

Awesome, great to see things are working for you Stevie! Could you please post a screenshot of the castle you are talking about? Perhaps you should delete your map.wrm file? @Zen, thank you! Please continue to give me feedback guys so I can fix errors.

the castle was Kerak,after i deleted the map.wrm file, the name changed to the one you said,in a couple post ago,so everything seems to be fine,the diplomat of the crusaders is also i nice one,great work
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; August 18, 2019 at 10:03 AM.

GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE MOST GRATEFUL FOR THESEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS A LOTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, there is a problem in the round of turns.......the faction icons dosen't exist except Zengids and some other i remember........ also in the choosing of campaign ...we see england's and holy roman empire's flag.... instead of eastern factions flags

Can you try deleting your map.wrm file?

i do not known if anny one made the great dolen units compatible with this submod,but after a while i did,i did not know if everything is working 100 procent and i did not inplented all of dolen in it but a lot of the units and did not touch anny of your great units

you have to have stand alone patched version (byzantineboy) and then this submod(jerusalem rising)and then this downloadlink with the great units of dolen,install this as last one!
    downloadlink:https://mega.nz/file/RchwkKKb#Ygm_lF...h5tbL_sFFbwdb4

edit;forgot the armenians of dolen so now they are in.

edit2;it seems that in the charakter traits file there was no becomesfactionleader fix in from bovi and ebII team that is needed if from a faction at the same time the facionleader and the factionheir get killed,the the game will ctd,i put this fix in it now,normally it is save game compatible,i will start a game with jerusalem,their are some really nice buildings their
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; July 14, 2020 at 11:18 AM.

Stevie that is a great idea to try out. Will have to test for myself. Regarding what Mishj was saying, did you experience any of those problems with my mod? Were all the factions showing up correctly on the campaign map? Also does the new music work? Thanks.

Stevie that is a great idea to try out. Will have to test for myself. Regarding what Mishj was saying, did you experience any of those problems with my mod? Were all the factions showing up correctly on the campaign map? Also does the new music work? Thanks.