Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: BRAN MUSIC MOD for NAPOLEON TOTAL WAR

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default BRAN MUSIC MOD for NAPOLEON TOTAL WAR

This is a complete overhaul of all the music in the game with period music from 18th Century Europe and Ottoman Empire -all authentic music of the times plus Prussian, Austrian, British and French military marches. EPIC BATTLE MUSIC-the best, and all new music for the loading screens too! ENJOY THE BEST MUSIC MOD FOR NAPOLEON TOTAL WAR

COPY AND PASTE THE DECRYPTION KEY INTO THE BOX WHEN YOU GET TO THE MEGA SITE AND THEN DOWNLOAD THE MOD.Unpack and install into your Napoleon Total War data folder.

INSTALL to your napoleon total war data folder; DriveC;Program Files(X86)/ steam/steamapps/common/napoleon total war/data

Add line ; mod bran_music_mod.pack; to the top of your user script. Drive C;/users/username/AppData/Roaming/The Creative Assembly/napoleon/scripts

bran_music_mod.pack (1.18 GB)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!Jopm2ZCY!YVxRFX...8aLbd-WB8IT6Ig
    decryption key: YVxRFX7FLfB6dsJU-18HxQq-E256z8aLbd-WB8IT6Ig
    Last edited by Bran Mac Born; March 09, 2019 at 12:52 PM.

Default Re: BRAN MUSIC MOD for NAPOLEON TOTAL WAR

Looks interesting and can't wait to try it, but can't download. The Mega site is asking for a 'decryption key'?

Patrician

YVxRFX7FLfB6dsJU-18HxQq-E256z8aLbd-WB8IT6Ig

iCrusader's Avatar Civis

Bran, upload the mod to other server please. Mega.co.nz is required Google Chrome for download

Thanks you.

Patrician

Dude just use Google Chrome to get it if that is the case. I used Firefox to upload and I downloaded it to test using Firefox too. Google Chrome is faster yes so just install it and then use another browser, or download it and then un- install Google Chrome.

Patrician

Well has anyone used this yet? What do you all think?

Quite excellent!! The battle music is particularly stirring... really captures a sense of the tension of battle. Well done!!!

Patrician

Yes the battle music is awesome indeed. Glad you enjoyed it.

when i "start" the download the page just freezes and nothing hapends? maybe because it's such a large file? idk when i download smaller things from Mega that doesnt hapend, is it an error or is it's just fine =/

Really nice mod Bran But you should change some things. In main menu there is a same song maybe 4x in a row, just in different versions. It´s possible to mix a list of songs in menu ? And next turn sound/gong disturb me, it´s too loud and not suitable I think. Some default sound should be better. Thank you anyway..

Patrician

lubos the main menu have a whole lot of mix of tunes- just listen. And there is no gong for the next turn-it is the Beethoven symphony #5-the fate motif.
    Brown Raider use google chrome to download it.

I have stopped the download because the terms of condition of MEGA, speak clearly that occour to pay a fee.Is really so? Is it not possible make another server for take this music mod?Many thanks for the reply!

Hey Bran, looks (or rather sounds) good so far. However, I'm afraid I have to agree with lubos on the next turn Beethoven sound being too loud. I wont say that it doesn't fit as its a nice idea but it is a little on the loud and sudden side. Perhaps lower the volume?

Keep up the good work on this and your other mods though

your mod seems to conflict with Darth's NTW mod , DMN worked fine before and then when I update the script with your mod and add to data folder the darth launch crashes when I press play...

Sorry disregard that, It was a music mod that Darth had in his mod that conflicted. I turned it off and now it works!

much improved music! The end turn jingle is too loud though, and doesn't quite sound appropriate. Also sometimes there is a a slight delay between songs on the campaign map. But the battle music is very emotive, especially in a battle in which I decimated 15,000 Swedes

Mod link doesnt seem to work anymore, atleast not for me.

Says password is wrong, have been using google chrome too.

It stopped downloading at 91%

Have been dreaming of a music mod for ages, and every marching music mod has been removed.

is it possible to email?

Patrician

Working on new version. Will upload soon. It is alot of work. Will be pairing down the file to more reasonable size for download. Stay tuned.

I can't seem to download this. I'm using Chrome and copy pasted the key. But it didn't work.
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

Patrician

paste in box YVxRFX7FLfB6dsJU-18HxQq-E256z8aLbd-WB8IT6Ig
    try using IE or Firefox

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast