Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ETW Bourbon Naval

Default Re: Naval Realism Mod

I am using the Empire Realism 4.7 mod and the mods you can see below. Naval Realism would be the the very best "topping".
    The Game crashes if I start the Grand Campaign. I donīt know which component(s) causes the conflict Without your mod
    on top of the script all works fine.
    But Naval Realism looks so heavily awesome, that I wont go without it!

mod "Bourbon_Naval_ETW_Platinum_C.pack";
    mod "GDsRealismsoundpack.pack";
    mod "Nap_Effects.pack";
    mod "Bettertex.pack";
    mod "leatherui-patch.pack";
    mod "realistic_flag_set_v12.pack";
    mod "no_battle_city_mod.pack";
    mod "mod_S&WF_13.pack";

Dracula's Avatar Praefectus

If you have patch 1.5 1332 it is not compatible with it.

ER 4.7 contains own naval overhaul so it is quite possible it would not work properly together i'm afraid..

Compatibility has become a major issue lately. Half of the mods for Rome 2 that I tried either crash the game or don't run with one another. I had problems creating at least one running modded version of Sho 2 when I was at it. And same is the situation in NTW. Not to mention that the tools for all these are horrible, DB editor and Pack file manager unable to create table and crash or unable to launch at all at 64 or 32 bit Windowses the different versions. And to edit a mod one needs a tool that was made comaparatively at the time the mod reflected the game situation, that is without a posterior game patch ... Complete mess.

Note. It may happen so that, loaded as a mod file, some of the features of the mod will appear, some not. For example if the combat still goes too fast paced, it is not loaded well. I recommend in such cases to create a separate movie file of the pack and paste it in data folder. So load both, the movie and the mod pack, to be guaranteed it will work entirely.

It seems very attractive battles. Excellent work!

Due to hostility of the site, I have removed all my new mods download links. Will be available for download on other sites.

Hey, I don't mean to spam, but since you seem to specialize in naval mods, do know anyway to add naval units to the warpath campaign? I'm not asking much, I just want the ability to be able to build sloops and brigs while playing as native american tribes. I saw that there is a way to change the files of buildings and units which allows them to be used for certain factions. Maybe change the file so the fishing ports for the native american nations so they can build both the sloop and brig. If you can help me with this than thanks. P.S: my game is used on a macbook pro

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

high112, allowing the Native American factions is not easy but it appears to be possible. This has been discussed on several threads in the Mod Workshop, you might find useful hints there, for example here and here.

In don't doubt it's possible. But one should play having some historicall settings in mind, the historicall context. And the indian factions didn't build ships at all, nor had cannon foundries even for the smallest cannons. Warpath should be completely land based campaign in fact.

So where are the links to the Naval Realism Mod ??

Push on, brave York volunteers

The download link to the previous version of the mod of 09.12.2014 still is there. The latest version I have removed untill my infractions expire and won't be returned here if the site continues with such ridiculous hostile policy.
    Last edited by Dracula; September 08, 2015 at 03:49 PM.

Yep, that will teach them a lesson they won't soon forget.

Push on, brave York volunteers

Hosting of newest version resumed.

Warning: There are various campaign stats and if you wish to use the mod well, no other campaign mod should be found a top of this one in the user.script !
    Last edited by Dracula; October 25, 2015 at 06:58 AM.

Default Re: ETW Bourbon Naval

Hello Dracula... I'm having trouble finding a working link to download your Naval mod. Also does your naval mod have the Santisima Trinidad, for Spain ETW.
    Cheers

Default Re: ETW Bourbon Naval

All download links are dead

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12