Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Official news on the release date, pre-order details and the Collector's Edition

Default Re: Official news on the release date, pre-order details and the Collector's Edition

Há, the offer is valid to steam too...http://store.steampowered.com/app/214950/

Default Re: Official news on the release date, pre-order details and the Collector's Edition

well on multiplayer.it it says Rome II is already finished
    on Amazon.it is not even listed ...

I guess that Italian customers do have to wait ....

------CONAN TRAILER--------
    RomeII Realistic Heights mod
    Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Ran no Jidai mod
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Original Creator of severall add ons on RTW from grass to textures and Roman Legions
    Oblivion Modder- DUNE creator
    Fallout 3 Modder
    2005-2006 Best modder , skinner , modeler awards winner.
    actually modding skyrim [/SIZE]

Ahhhhhahahahahaha! September 3rd! So close yet so far away!

Well, apparently even if you don't charge until the game ships my payment is being refused

Yeh but how much ...

the bad news is that the ugly greek pottery styled UI will remain ... judging from those punic cards.

Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Original Creator of severall add ons on RTW from grass to textures and Roman Legions
    Fallout 3 Modder

kieran12's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Lockcaps View Post
    Damn, that's one expensive CE. Honestly don't know if i'll get it now.
    What this price is decent.http://www.amazon.co.uk/Total-War-Ro.../dp/B008H1QPEE Throw in more factions i likely pay extra CA?

The collectors edition is out of my price range unfortunately, but it looks nice. gt5 is out September and the x box 720 is out around November saving for that. Be good if Rome 2 actually came out earlier than September lol

Mary The Quene's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by PROMETHEUS ts View Post
    the bad news is that the ugly greek pottery styled UI will remain ... judging from those punic cards.
    Honestly i find them nice, but they could be improved though

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Very exciting! I did not expect it to be released this early!

Collectors Edition Price : 130 Euros
    Normal Edition : 60 Euros

I am wondering why a jump of 10 Euros in the usual 49 Euros price for PC games?
    especially in time of crysis ...

Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Fallout 3 Modder

I'm probably being very stupid here but is the Greek DLC available from pretty much all retailers that you can pre-order from? Or is there a list of retailers which give you the DLC and any retailer which isn't on there doesn't?

Thinking about getting the standard edition from Zaavi at about £26...it's a steal!

On the first Post on this thread is posted that there is only one Preorder Bonus for all retailer. The greek faction pack.

Proud to be a real Prussian.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthFox View Post
    Very exciting! I did not expect it to be released this early!
    that's not necessarily a good thing. I have seen comments that some of the footage was "Pre-alpha" and had me worried with an October release. Now a September release...

I'd rather wait longer to have a better game with more features rather than something rushed just for the sake of deadlines/cash. But CA has only really Total War as it's cash cow.

Tbh i'd love to see another big company produce a similar title.
    Last edited by Totalheadache; May 09, 2013 at 10:57 AM.

The Roman Republic's Avatar Alea iacta est
    Citizen Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTW View Post
    It’s the news you’ve been waiting for – we’re excited to say that Total War: ROME II is now officially available for pre-order. You can reserve your copy today by clicking here.

We’ve also announced the game’s release date – September 3rd, 2013. Closer than you thought?

Pre-order bonus

We’re doing things a little bit differently to how we’ve handled pre-orders in the past. As an added bonus, those who pre-order from any participating retailer will get access to the Greek States Culture Pack for free – one content pack, not split across different retailers. Simply pre-order and they’re yours. For more information on this pack, check out the official Total War Wiki faction list.

What’s more, if you don’t want to pre-order, you can still pick up the Greek States Culture Pack when it goes on sale on day one.

Don’t forget that we also recently announced a 9th faction for free as part of the day one content update – Pontus. Everyone, whether they buy boxed or digitally, and whether they pre-order not - will get Pontus for free on day one. That’s thanks to the extra time we get to work on content delivered through Steam.

Collector’s Edition

There’s more. The super-limited Collector’s Edition has been announced. It’ll be produced in a single, extremely limited run; only 22,000 manufactured worldwide and it contains some really cool stuff.

The CE contains a wealth of custom, Roman-themed games and items, bound in a leather-effect presentation box, complete with gold logo and magnetic closure; including:

Numbered copy of Total War™: ROME II

The most ambitious and expansive game in the Total War™ series to date, ROME II brings the statecraft, politics, intrigue, diplomacy and epic battles of the ancient world to life in thrilling detail. This version comes in a debossed Steelbook™ case, laser-etched with your unique collector’s number in Roman numerals.

Tabula set

The Roman forerunner to Backgammon, this Tabula set comprises 30 bone-effect game pieces supplied in their own burlap drawstring bag; the board itself is built into the base of the Collector’s Edition box.

Tesserae Dice
    Three replica bone-effect dice for use in a variety of games. The design is based on original Roman Tesserae, found at the archaeological site of Herculaneum.

Total War Cards™: PUNIC WARS
    Designed from the ground up to echo elements from ROME II, Total War Cards is a game of skill and luck for two players. Involving combat, territorial control, resource management and technological development, PUNIC WARS consists of 58 high-quality playing cards and a game-board printed with the PUNIC WARS tech-tree.

Canvas Campaign Map
    A reminder of the world you must conquer, this ribbon-tied canvas map depicts each of the 57 provinces of the ROME II campaign.

Roman Onager
    A complete, fully-functional Onager, or Roman siege catapult. This easy-to-assemble kit is constructed from weathered wood and steel, measures 26cm x 12cm x 12cm, and is capable of unleashing mall projectiles at a variety of inanimate objects which may have affronted the glory of your empire.

A remarkable way to mark over 10 years of Total War games and Creative Assembly’s 25th Anniversary, the Total War™: ROME II Collector’s Edition is only available through selected retailers.
    Check out more info on the Rome II Collector's Edition here.

And you can follow this link to pre-order from a list of participating stockists.
    Epic!!!!!!!

Man. $160-170 for US customers on the Collectors edition based on UK pricing is expensive as hell....

The Great War Mod for NTW!

Maniacal's Avatar Miles

What’s more, if you don’t want to pre-order, you can still pick up the Greek States Culture Pack when it goes on sale on day one.
    I've got a better idea, you can take your day 1 DLC bullcrap and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. What a rude middle finger to the fans.
    Last edited by Maniacal; May 09, 2013 at 11:07 AM.
    There is absolutely no value to realism in the game whatsoever, and that's why aliens and lasers must be added immediately! Since aliens and lasers are fun, and realism is meaningless in a game, ETW must have aliens and lasers. - akd

Citizen Content Emeritus

Completely scalable experience, with performance optimised for your PC or laptop. Witness the awesome scale of Total War: Rome II, no matter what your spec.
    quote of game website, I guess it's something not to hold their word on?

kieran12's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by PROMETHEUS ts View Post
    Collectors Edition Price : 130 Euros
    Normal Edition : 60 Euros

I am wondering why a jump of 10 Euros in the usual 49 Euros price for PC games?
    especially in time of crysis ...
    Where you living? I live in Ireland but i'll be buying from Amazon UK. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Total-War-Ro.../dp/B008H1QPEE

Amazon converts the currency for you ( Ireland uses the Euro)!! Works out about 34 Euros (game is advertised 30 pounds on Amazon UK) add another 5 Euro for shipping. 39 Euros max for me not 60

Lord Baratheon's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Will CA View Post
    There will only be two versions of the game at launch, the standard and collector's editions.
    Would it not be a good idea to have a limited/special edition like you guys had for Empire and Napoleon.It was great for those who wanted a middle between standard and collectors edition.Id buy a limited edition.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Remember, remember, the third of september, the Rome II treason and plot. I know of no reason why pre-order treason should ever be forgot.

Citizen Content Emeritus

Can't you see it's a fake