Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Official news on the release date, pre-order details and the Collector's Edition

Default Re: Official news on the release date, pre-order details and the Collector's Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Murfmurf View Post
    Pre-order now, you don't pay till it's shipped.

And on that note; I've pre-ordered!
    God bless you man. Done!
    | Gigabyte P67-UD4-B3 | I5 2500K @ 4.3Ghz| MSI GeForce GTX 670 | OCZ Intel Extreme 8G RAM |
    | Crucial SSD C300 64 | Samsung F3 1TB | Corsair Hydro H60 | Corsair HX 850W | Corsair 600T |

Libertus

Default Re: Official news on the release date, pre-order details and the Collector's Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Fabino79 View Post
    How it works if I buy a download version on gamestop? Will be included on steam?

Also, how much the greek pack will cost on steam later?

I will definitely pre-order, but I always bought my games on steam...

You will get a Steam key from Gamestop that you activate with your Steam account. Rome 2 is only playable through Steam, like the recent Total War games.

Argh Jesus I'm just hammering F5 waiting for that link to Amazon.de to appear on the Collector's Edition page!

Seriously i5 .... 150$ extra ?
    If i want to buy collector´s edition i almost spend 300 euros to buy the game ...
    One more time, i will not buy collector´s edition ....

Last edited by oOIYvYIOo; May 09, 2013 at 10:27 AM.

Will, any news of Dutch vendors selling the special edition?? Or is that to much to ask
    No news at the moment for a Dutch retailer, but I'll update the list as soon as I know.

Are other versions coming out ???
    There will only be two versions of the game at launch, the standard and collector's editions.
    Total War: Shogun 2 and its mod tool set, The Assembly Kit, are on the Steam Workshop. Check it out here.

The formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA

Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Will CA View Post
    No news at the moment for a Dutch retailer, but I'll update the list as soon as I know.
    What about Canada?

Cresilia's Avatar Tiro

Great info Craig. Woo Rome 2!

But with Rome 2, GTAV, and EU4 all coming out in the fall term this year, university and my relationship are going to suffer! Oh well, it will be for Rome after all!

Archilles's Avatar Semisalis

Where are the standard bearers for the other factions??? It seems only rome has some!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clone1710 View Post
    Argh Jesus I'm just hammering F5 waiting for that link to Amazon.de to appear on the Collector's Edition page!
    Keep an eye on Amazon.de itself, you might beat me too it.
    Total War: Shogun 2 and its mod tool set, The Assembly Kit, are on the Steam Workshop. Check it out here.

The formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA

There will only be two versions of the game at launch, the standard and collector's editions.
    Thankyou , but what's ncluded in the standard? any map inside? or Just simple disk ?

I loved how in past boxes we coudl find maps and the tech tree with a small explanation book .

------CONAN TRAILER--------
    RomeII Realistic Heights mod
    Arcani
    I S S G A R D
    Creator of Ran no Jidai mod
    Creator of Res Gestae
    Original Creator of severall add ons on RTW from grass to textures and Roman Legions
    Oblivion Modder- DUNE creator
    Fallout 3 Modder
    2005-2006 Best modder , skinner , modeler awards winner.
    actually modding skyrim [/SIZE]

Will,where is the link for collector edition pre purchase ?

Jopel's Avatar Ordinarius

Thanks Will, you're the best
    Edit: I do see at the list now some Dutch vendors!! Oh boy
    www.yeshua-saves.nl

Intel i7 4770K @ 4.5 | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | 2x (CF) Asus R9 290-DC2OC |
    8GB Mushkin Blackline 2000MHz | Samsung SSD 840 Pro 265GB | Seagate SSHD 500GB |
    Corsair AX860i | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | Asus PB278Q 27" 2560x1440 |
    I believe in Jesus Christ our Saviour. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it,
    then copy and paste this in your signature

Sorry, your cart contains an item which you cannot purchase at your location. Please remove the item to checkout.
    Total War™: Rome II [PP]-

HOW FAR WILL YOU GO FOR ROME? Remove
    * No physical media will be sent for this download only item
    * You may not purchase this item at your location
    And now Im sad. I cant buy even the download version on gamestop.

I hope that the greek pack is not expensive, I really want it.

Im from Brazil, btw.
    Last edited by Fabino79; May 09, 2013 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oOIYvYIOo View Post
    Nevermind i got it . Not active yet on TW page ,correct ?

Marvzilla's Avatar Senator

Okay, its 55 Euros on the german Amazon. Quite the sum.

I'd preorder anyway, if the price goes down in the time span between preorder and release, you'll get the lowest price.

MDT's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Marvzilla View Post
    Okay, its 55 Euros on the german Amazon. Quite the sum.
    I suggest an UK import for about 33€ then.

Quote Originally Posted by oOIYvYIOo View Post
    http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War...'s_Edition

It's being updated as the links come in (due to the different timezones).

http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War...'s_Edition

It's being updated as the links come in (due to the different timezones).
    Yes thanks ,my interest was to know the cost ,because i really wanted to buy for the first time in 13 years a TW collector edition

Will Australia get its own Collector's Edition as it did for previous Total War games, or is there is only global CE for Rome II?