Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Official news on the release date, pre-order details and the Collector's Edition

Primicerius

Default Re: Official news on the release date, pre-order details and the Collector's Edition

Quote Originally Posted by KamilW View Post
    Is the Greek States pre-order bonus also available for the boxed version of the game? Or is it only available for Steam pre-orders?

Collector's edition looks great, but somethings tells me it's going to be of bad quality. Many collector's editons look great from far away, but if you take a closer look, it's all crappy plastic and very poor design.
    This.

Tiro

Default Re: Official news on the release date, pre-order details and the Collector's Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheartx10 View Post
    Collectors Edition Purchased! / Pre-Ordered! BRING ON the 3rd SEPTEMBER!!!!!!
    I look forward to see your campaigns on youtube. Also if it haven't been said, you can see that the campaign map includes all of Africa, the Eastern part of Ethiopia, and all the Western borders of India.

Oh man Sept 3rd. With Rome 2 coming out then, and GTA V coming out September 17th...my fall semester is going to suck....

The Great War Mod for NTW!

lame very lame CA now u got already second DAY ONE DLC do one more and u will prb break the record
    War is Hell, and I'm the Devil!

Oh man I am so excited. The release date is so much sooner than anticipated and two day 1 Free-LC? You guys keep impressing me. Thanks everyone at CA, keep up the excellent work!

Murfmurf's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Claudius Marcellus View Post
    Ordering the collectors edition when I get paid at the end of the month. Screw food, screw bills, screw life. That's how far I'LL go for Rome.
    Pre-order now, you don't pay till it's shipped.

And on that note; I've pre-ordered!

Westeros: Total War Unit-Maker
    Check out our previews here!

kostas84's Avatar Campidoctor

CA dudes, will you update the available retailers on your site for Greece also?

Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by robin2852 View Post
    The Greek culture pack is available from all pre-orders, regardless of retailer.
    So, does that mean if I'm in Canada and I buy a hard copy off of Amazon I'll still get the pre-order-DLC?

Marvzilla's Avatar Senator

Seeing some of the steam info, I might pre-order now. Would be a first for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Murfmurf View Post
    Pre-order now, you don't pay till it's shipped.

And on that note; I've pre-ordered!
    Really??? Suddenly this is a viable option lol . Where did you pre-order the collectors edition from?

DaciaJC's Avatar Semisalis

What’s more, if you don’t want to pre-order, you can still pick up the Greek States Culture Pack when it goes on sale on day one.

Campidoctor

Wow that collectors edition looks pretty good. I normally don't go for them, but there's some pretty sweet things in there and hey, it's Rome II! Steep price though, may have to look deeply into my bank account.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan113112 View Post
    So, does that mean if I'm in Canada and I buy a hard copy off of Amazon I'll still get the pre-order-DLC?
    as long as it's a pre-order, i'd have to say yes.

Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Fanest View Post
    lame very lame CA now u got already second DAY ONE DLC do one more and u will prb break the record
    Pontus isn't a DLC but a content update.

Haha. I was right. The SPQR cover was for the CE and the Soldier one for the standard. I will try to get the CE.

Primicerius

Please, CA. Put TWR2 on Amazon.ca!

Libertus

Is it possible for me in Sweden to pre order collector's edition here is Sweden without buying it from England or Germany?

Rex Armeniae's Avatar King of Kings

Quote Originally Posted by Olav96 View Post
    Is it possible for me in Sweden to pre order collector's edition here is Sweden without buying it from England or Germany?
    As it seems right now, yeah!
    http://www.panvision.com/1/1.0.1.0/3..._prod-s1/85577

But I guess we can't be 100% sure until they update their info and totally confirm this.
    Հայաստան: Իմ սիրելի Հայաստան:
    The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
    - Under the patronage of another Rex Armeniae Drtad | Տրտադ

Quote Originally Posted by panzerschreck View Post
    CA team, have you already an idea of how many DLC you will do for Rome 2?

I wanted to say also that's it's great to see that CA heard us with the possibility of buying the factions if you have not pre-ordered and besides all, the fact that wherever you will buy it, you will have the same units as the others!
    Good question. I think they dont know today, how many DLC they will do exactly. My fear is that if the game is bought at the cost of launch is that in the coming months we are left with lots of paid DLC, blowing the final price. In these times of crisis, every euro counts. If we look at the example of BF3, it was launched at € 59.95 each DLC was costing about € 14.99, there was 5. 5x14.99 = + € 74.95 = € 134.9 the full game ! It hurts ... I got it on sale for 19.99 but I had to wait one year to play ... 1 year to save more than 50% of the price. I think those who have paid money for it all ... And I can not dont think about a similar situation to Rome II. On the one hand there is the desire to play, and the other, the wait to pay less.

The question is : if one player have the limited edition and buy all futur DLC, and a second player have just the standard edition without any DLC (he cant paid or dont want...) ; can theses two players play in the same Multi campaign online ?
    RTW 1 fan - betrayed, disillusioned, disgusted with Rome 2.
    My thematic camping project on autonomy ==> http://www.camping-la-ressource.fr/

Greve Af Göteborg's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Olav96 View Post
    I recommend buying it from spelbutiken.se, here's a link to rome 2 : https://www.spelbutiken.se/catalog/p..._war_rome_2_pc.
    It's free shipping too!

Edit: Oh wait, I didn't see that you said the collector's edition. Sorry