Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Official news on the release date, pre-order details and the Collector's Edition

Murfmurf's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: Official news on the release date, pre-order details and the Collector's Edition

I'm not really into collector's/limited edition games, but that set is ridiculous! Definitely all over that, much to the woe of the Mrs and bank account, alas.

Westeros: Total War Unit-Maker
    Check out our previews here!

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Official news on the release date, pre-order details and the Collector's Edition

CraigTW: When we will get some information, videos and screenshots about naval battles and campaign map?

Quote Originally Posted by Huberto View Post
    You're kidding, right?
    you tell me

MathiasOfAthens's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

Quote Originally Posted by Huberto View Post

@Mathias -- they take your money right away.
    I assumed that as well but when I tried to pre-order RE6 a while ago I never checked my account till a couple months later or about a week after the release date. I was wonder where the game was and I found it tried to take on release day but I assumed it took months ago. So when it didnt take on release day because I dont leave money in my account I lost my pre-order.

Anyway, just wanted to know... I plan on pre-ordering it anyway.

Now we have 12 playable factions and 3 Greek factions. That should shut some people up.
    The Armenian Issue

Ordering the collectors edition when I get paid at the end of the month. Screw food, screw bills, screw life. That's how far I'LL go for Rome.
    | Gigabyte P67-UD4-B3 | I5 2500K @ 4.3Ghz| MSI GeForce GTX 670 | OCZ Intel Extreme 8G RAM |
    | Crucial SSD C300 64 | Samsung F3 1TB | Corsair Hydro H60 | Corsair HX 850W | Corsair 600T |

MathiasOfAthens's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus of Rhodes View Post
    what about Athens Sparta and Epirus...? will be available in the original version or we need to pre order?
    They are in the game but they are not playable. The units being released with the DLC like the mercenary units wont be available in the vanilla.

Lord Tomyris's Avatar Cheshire Cat

£25 quid for a pre-order from Zavvi - what a bargain.

Ex-Quaestor of TWC: Resigned 7th May 2004

Sir Mano's Avatar Civis

Canvas Campaign Map
    A reminder of the world you must conquer, this ribbon-tied canvas map depicts each of the 57 provinces of the ROME II campaign.
    57 provinces?
    also a new pic from steam:
    Last edited by Sir Mano; May 09, 2013 at 09:11 AM.

I f you haven't clicked on one of these images, there is something wrong with you

Basileos Leandros I's Avatar Writing is an art
    High up in the mountains, in my own fortress

Definitely awesome news. Looking forward to play with Athens.

And... Is the Collector's Edition not available on Amazon.UK?
    Ja mata, TosaInu. Forever remembered.

Total War Org - https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming over France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A finished novel, published on TWC.

Visit ROMANIA! A land of beauty and culture!

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Mano View Post
    57 provinces?
    57 provinces where each divided into few regions which will make up to 183 total.

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

57 provinces?
    Main Provinces, which contain of 3-4 fully independenly conquerable subprovinces.

Quote Originally Posted by Basileos Leandros I View Post
    Definitely awesome news. Looking forward to play with Athens.

And... Is the Collector's Edition not available on Amazon.UK?
    I am also waiting that they update the German Amazon page. Hopefully this evening.

Proud to be a real Prussian.

Primicerius

Why oh why is the Collectors Edition only available in the UK, some European countries, and the US? Why not Canada which borders the US?

Jokern's Avatar Mowbray of Nottingham

57 provinces?
    And 183 regions. The math tells us that 183/57 ~ 3.0 regions per province.

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

RexImperator's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Dan113112 View Post
    Why oh why is the Collectors Edition only available in the UK, some European countries, and the US? Why not Canada which borders the US?
    This.

Is the Greek States pre-order bonus also available for the boxed version of the game? Or is it only available for Steam pre-orders?

Collector's edition looks great, but somethings tells me it's going to be of bad quality. Many collector's editons look great from far away, but if you take a closer look, it's all crappy plastic and very poor design.

Zipzopdippidybopbop's Avatar Barred from the Local

Meh; glad to know its being released soon.

Although I'll hold back on pre-ordering until I see the state of the Campaign Map; the fancy graphics do not make a game - the Campaign is where it's at for me. So far I've only seen 50% of the game; I wanna see the other half CA!

Also, get rid of those bloody laser arrows/shotgun pila while your at it -_-

Marvzilla's Avatar Senator

I would like to know if those factions are only unplayable for campaign if I don“t get the DLC, but available for custom battles ?

Quote Originally Posted by KamilW View Post
    Is the Greek States pre-order bonus also available for the boxed version of the game? Or is it only available for Steam pre-orders?

Collector's edition looks great, but somethings tells me it's going to be of bad quality. Many collector's editons look great from far away, but if you take a closer look, it's all crappy plastic and very poor design.
    The Greek culture pack is available from all pre-orders, regardless of retailer.