Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Official news on the release date, pre-order details and the Collector's Edition

Omnipotent-Q's Avatar All Powerful Q
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Re: Official news on the release date, pre-order details and the Collector's Edition

I'm tempted by a Special Edition. They're always pricy these special box things no matter the game so in two minds about it. Probably will have to invest!

Under the patronage of the Legendary Urbanis Legio - Mr Necrobrit of the Great House of Wild Bill Kelso. Honoured to have sponsored these great warriors for Citizenship - Joffrey Baratheon, General Brittanicus, SonOfOdin, Hobbes., Lionheartx10, Mangerman, Gen. Chris and PikeStance.

Mary The Quene's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Official news on the release date, pre-order details and the Collector's Edition

CA can you confirm these raquirments which are described at steam?

Anna_Gein's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by SKSlave View Post
    I'm not sure how it could have been made any simpler, but to answer your question, yes. You could buy the game after the second coming of Jesus and still get Pontus.
    I am confused by the
    Get Pontus for free on day one
    Isn't it a bit different than "get for free from day one" ?
    Last edited by Anna_Gein; May 09, 2013 at 08:27 AM.

My humble point of view

Last edited by oOIYvYIOo; May 09, 2013 at 08:26 AM.

Aeneas Veneratio's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Anna_Gein View Post
    Hi.
    Could you explained this part please ? Will Pontus be free if I buy the game say 2 month after the release date (so the 3rd November) ?
    It will be available for download from release and until Steam goes out of business or the end of computers.
    R2TW stance: Ceterum autem censeo res publica delendam esse

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTW View Post
    [/FONT]
    A remarkable way to mark over 10 years of Total War games and Creative Assembly’s 25th Anniversary, the Total War™: ROME II Collector’s Edition is only available through selected retailers.
    Check out more info on the Rome II Collector's Edition here.

And you can follow this link to pre-order from a list of participating stockists.
    Where to buy from Malaysia ?

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

Decanus

I am confused by the
    Isn't it a it different than "get for free from day one" ?
    I just noticed you're French. Perhaps the language is causing a bit of confusion! But no, it's not different. Pontus is and always will be free.

When will the collectors editions become available outside the US? Its a bit cheeky that their only available to the US stores currently..

Anna_Gein's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by SKSlave View Post
    I just noticed you're French. Perhaps the language is causing a bit of confusion! But no, it's not different. Pontus is and always will be free.
    Yes it could be the cause. Hopefully Craig could clear this up for me. Otherwise I'm going to trust you guys and see how it is when the game is released.

Quote Originally Posted by Zjiin View Post
    When will the collectors editions become available outside the US? Its a bit cheeky that their only available to the US stores currently..
    i'll just leave this here:
    http://www.game.co.uk/en/total-war-r...edition-222836

Like the other fellas who browsed and stalked the last night's leak, I'm kinda meh right now, but I can imagine the feeling of a guy just stepping in those news

I actually expected something about the Campaign map and campaign gameplay :/

Cheers anyway.

Decanus

Yes it could be the cause. Hopefully Craig could clear this up for me. Otherwise I'm going to trust you guys and see how it is when the game is released.
    I thought us English and French put aside our differences! You can trust us, no problem.

perfect!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by robin2852 View Post
    Thanks, Didnt think to check game, Just ran to the website and saw it was only US. My bad

Thanks!

Lord Tomyris's Avatar Cheshire Cat

So stoked for this now.

Ex-Quaestor of TWC: Resigned 7th May 2004

by looking at the collector's edition we get a pretty good idea of the area the map will cover....hopefully the card game is not indicative of the in-game unit cards? Sorry, no pre-order for me before they show me some decent in game footage that does not disappoint. I can't believe i said that as a RTW fan!

kostas84's Avatar Campidoctor

I am surprised no one said anything about the Paid Day 1 DLC(or cut content, or whatever you want to call it) for those who dont pre-order, i personally dont have a problem with this, others might though.

Anyway, great news, ill pre-order the game from Steam, 55 Euros is very expensive for me though! I hope the game lives up to its reputation.

Why charge extra money for something you already have made. S

Aeneas Veneratio's Avatar Protector Domesticus

^Gives an incentive to preorder, just modern marketing at work.

The sooner they get money for their game, the better for their future projects. If we all waited weeks/months before buying the company would go broke.
    R2TW stance: Ceterum autem censeo res publica delendam esse

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

YAHOOOOO... WE LOVE YOU, CA! September I will close my room and stay with Rome 2.