Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Official news on the release date, pre-order details and the Collector's Edition

CraigTW's Avatar Ducenarius

CA Developer Icon Official news on the release date, pre-order details and the Collector's Edition

It’s the news you’ve been waiting for – we’re excited to say that Total War: ROME II is now officially available for pre-order. You can reserve your copy today by clicking here.

We’ve also announced the game’s release date – September 3rd, 2013. Closer than you thought?

Pre-order bonus

We’re doing things a little bit differently to how we’ve handled pre-orders in the past. As an added bonus, those who pre-order from any participating retailer will get access to the Greek States Culture Pack for free – one content pack, not split across different retailers. Simply pre-order and they’re yours. For more information on this pack, check out the official Total War Wiki faction list.

What’s more, if you don’t want to pre-order, you can still pick up the Greek States Culture Pack when it goes on sale on day one.

Don’t forget that we also recently announced a 9th faction for free as part of the day one content update – Pontus. Everyone, whether they buy boxed or digitally, and whether they pre-order not - will get Pontus for free on day one. That’s thanks to the extra time we get to work on content delivered through Steam.

Collector’s Edition

There’s more. The super-limited Collector’s Edition has been announced. It’ll be produced in a single, extremely limited run; only 22,000 manufactured worldwide and it contains some really cool stuff.

The CE contains a wealth of custom, Roman-themed games and items, bound in a leather-effect presentation box, complete with gold logo and magnetic closure; including:

Numbered copy of Total War™: ROME II

The most ambitious and expansive game in the Total War™ series to date, ROME II brings the statecraft, politics, intrigue, diplomacy and epic battles of the ancient world to life in thrilling detail. This version comes in a debossed Steelbook™ case, laser-etched with your unique collector’s number in Roman numerals.

Tabula set

The Roman forerunner to Backgammon, this Tabula set comprises 30 bone-effect game pieces supplied in their own burlap drawstring bag; the board itself is built into the base of the Collector’s Edition box.

Tesserae Dice
    Three replica bone-effect dice for use in a variety of games. The design is based on original Roman Tesserae, found at the archaeological site of Herculaneum.

Total War Cards™: PUNIC WARS
    Designed from the ground up to echo elements from ROME II, Total War Cards is a game of skill and luck for two players. Involving combat, territorial control, resource management and technological development, PUNIC WARS consists of 58 high-quality playing cards and a game-board printed with the PUNIC WARS tech-tree.

Canvas Campaign Map
    A reminder of the world you must conquer, this ribbon-tied canvas map depicts each of the 57 provinces of the ROME II campaign.

Roman Onager
    A complete, fully-functional Onager, or Roman siege catapult. This easy-to-assemble kit is constructed from weathered wood and steel, measures 26cm x 12cm x 12cm, and is capable of unleashing mall projectiles at a variety of inanimate objects which may have affronted the glory of your empire.

A remarkable way to mark over 10 years of Total War games and Creative Assembly’s 25th Anniversary, the Total War™: ROME II Collector’s Edition is only available through selected retailers.
    Check out more info on the Rome II Collector's Edition here.

And you can follow this link to pre-order from a list of participating stockists.

Default Re: Official news on the release date, pre-order details and the Collector's Edition

Woooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! But seriously, no news on campaign map and multiplayer?-.-

S-te-Fan's Avatar Primicerius
    Diessen, The Netherlands, Near the belgium border.

Default Re: Official news on the release date, pre-order details and the Collector's Edition

great

SEPTEMBER 3!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AND THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION!!!!!!!!

TAKE MY MONEY CA!!!!!!! TAKE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!

ab1713's Avatar Foederatus

I love you....

Jopel's Avatar Ordinarius

Great, what a masterpiece this is going to be and what a great release date!!!!!!! My son's birthday needed to be celebrated another day then lol

Let´s hope Dutch vendors are also selling the special edition!?
    Last edited by StealthFox; May 09, 2013 at 09:52 AM. Reason: text color
    www.yeshua-saves.nl

Intel i7 4770K @ 4.5 | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | 2x (CF) Asus R9 290-DC2OC |
    8GB Mushkin Blackline 2000MHz | Samsung SSD 840 Pro 265GB | Seagate SSHD 500GB |
    Corsair AX860i | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | Asus PB278Q 27" 2560x1440 |
    I believe in Jesus Christ our Saviour. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it,
    then copy and paste this in your signature

And now I have pre-ordered the game through Steam! FINALLY, THE DAYS ARE BECOMING BRIGHTER!!!!

eXistenZ's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTW View Post
    And you can follow this link to pre-order from a list of participating stockists.
    There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or search the related logs, but you do not have permission to create this page.

Wish there was some more information (footage, screenshots, features...), but the release date is a good thing at least

Anna_Gein's Avatar Primicerius

Hi.

Thanks for the info. It is indeed closer than expected.

Don’t forget that we also recently announced a 9th faction for free as part of the day one content update – Pontus. Everyone, whether they buy boxed or digitally, and whether they pre-order not - will get Pontus for free on day one. That’s thanks to the extra time we get to work on content delivered through Steam.
    Could you explained this part please ? Will Pontus be free if I buy the game say 2 month after the release date (so the 3rd November) ?
    Last edited by Anna_Gein; May 09, 2013 at 08:19 AM.

Mary The Quene's Avatar Praeses

3rd september!
    But what about The Collector edition in smaller countries as belgium? i want it so badly.

Craig, you and your mates just took all my money.... and I have no regrets

Quote Originally Posted by Jopel View Post
    Let´s hope Dutch vendors are also selling the special edition!?
    We can only hope ...

3rd September! How the hell am I going to afford a new PC before then? I can barely afford to pre-order the game right now! I guess I could always try selling a kidney or something...

Conclamatus's Avatar Ordinarius

YAY!!!! Love you CA!!!

Sorry for my bad English

Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Anna_Gein View Post
    Hi.

Thanks for the info. It is indeed closer than expected.

Could you explained this part please ? Will Pontus be free if I buy the game say 2 month after the release date (so the 3rd November) ?
    I'm not sure how it could have been made any simpler, but to answer your question, yes. You could buy the game after the second coming of Jesus and still get Pontus.

Primicerius

It’s the news you’ve been waiting for – we’re excited to say that Total War: ROME II is now officially available for pre-order. You can reserve your copy today by clicking here.

We’ve also announced the game’s release date – September 3rd, 2013. Closer than you thought?

Pre-order bonus

We’re doing things a little bit differently to how we’ve handled pre-orders in the past. As an added bonus, those who pre-order from any participating retailer will get access to the Greek States Culture Pack for free – one content pack, not split across different retailers. Simply pre-order and they’re yours. For more information on this pack, check out the official Total War Wiki faction list.

What’s more, if you don’t want to pre-order, you can still pick up the Greek States Culture Pack when it goes on sale on day one.

Collector’s Edition

There’s more. The super-limited Collector’s Edition has been announced. It’ll be produced in a single, extremely limited run; only 22,000 manufactured worldwide and it contains some really cool stuff.

The CE contains a wealth of custom, Roman-themed games and items, bound in a leather-effect presentation box, complete with gold logo and magnetic closure; including:

Numbered copy of Total War™: ROME II

The most ambitious and expansive game in the Total War™ series to date, ROME II brings the statecraft, politics, intrigue, diplomacy and epic battles of the ancient world to life in thrilling detail. This version comes in a debossed Steelbook™ case, laser-etched with your unique collector’s number in Roman numerals.

Tabula set

The Roman forerunner to Backgammon, this Tabula set comprises 30 bone-effect game pieces supplied in their own burlap drawstring bag; the board itself is built into the base of the Collector’s Edition box.

Tesserae Dice
    Three replica bone-effect dice for use in a variety of games. The design is based on original Roman Tesserae, found at the archaeological site of Herculaneum.

Total War Cards™: PUNIC WARS
    Designed from the ground up to echo elements from ROME II, Total War Cards is a game of skill and luck for two players. Involving combat, territorial control, resource management and technological development, PUNIC WARS consists of 58 high-quality playing cards and a game-board printed with the PUNIC WARS tech-tree.

Canvas Campaign Map
    A reminder of the world you must conquer, this ribbon-tied canvas map depicts each of the 57 provinces of the ROME II campaign.

Roman Onager
    A complete, fully-functional Onager, or Roman siege catapult. This easy-to-assemble kit is constructed from weathered wood and steel, measures 26cm x 12cm x 12cm, and is capable of unleashing mall projectiles at a variety of inanimate objects which may have affronted the glory of your empire.

A remarkable way to mark over 10 years of Total War games and Creative Assembly’s 25th Anniversary, the Total War™: ROME II Collector’s Edition is only available through selected retailers.
    Check out more info on the Rome II Collector's Edition here.

How come I can't pre-order it on Amazon.ca?

HusKatten's Avatar Semisalis

Look at the map on the footage, we're getting whole of the arabian peninsula! Love you CA!

Please, an full edition, with all futur DLC/add-on ! We could buy now a rome II game with all futur DLC ? 99€ for exemple now and when they will be relase, in 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, we will be able to download them ? Like for BF3
    RTW 1 fan - betrayed, disillusioned, disgusted with Rome 2.
    My thematic camping project on autonomy ==> http://www.camping-la-ressource.fr/

Mary The Quene's Avatar Praeses

• Minimum:

• Processor:2 GHz Intel Dual Core processor / 2.6 GHz Intel Single Core processor
      • Memory:1GB RAM (XP), 2GB RAM (Vista / Windows 7 or 8) GB RAM
      • Graphics:512 MB Direct 9.0c compatible card (shader model 3)
      • DirectX®:9.0c
      • Hard Drive:30 GB HD space
      • Additional:Screen Resolution - Minimum spec: 1024x768 minimum/ Recommended spec: 1280x1024 minimum (ALL SPECS ARE CURRENTLY NOT FINAL AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME)

• Recommended:

• Processor:2nd Generation Intel Core i5 processor (or greater)
      • Memory:2GB Ram (XP), 4GB RAM (Vista / Windows 7 or 8) GB RAM
      • Graphics:1024 MB DirectX 11 compatible graphics card.
      • DirectX®:11
      • Hard Drive:30 GB HD space
      • Additional:Screen Resolution - Minimum spec: 1024x768 minimum/ Recommended spec: 1280x1024 minimum (ALL SPECS ARE CURRENTLY NOT FINAL AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME)

Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast