Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: List of ACTIVE modders on TATW

leo.civil.uefs's Avatar É nóis que vôa bruxão!

Icon1 List of ACTIVE modders on TATW

I want to know who and with what stuff active modders are working for TATW.
    This is for knowing who could help in answering doubts and joing efforts in some project.
    Also, a better way to organize our manpower and make our efforts more transparent.
    TATW has a strange team of modders, the leader dont talks much, there is people working is mysterious projects (like ent rocktrowers) and no one even knows, I'v'e seen stupid situations with two modders working on the same idea at the same time. So lets just organize and be transparent.

If you are not a modder, please dont post on this thread! And if you are, just do like I say hereafter, do not flood the thread.

If you are an active modder, working for TATW, or even if you are not involved in any project now but are avaliable for interaction with other modders or helping someway, then post your information, like I do (just copy, paste and fit with your information):

Name: Leo
    Mod abilities: Very very humble modelling and texturing skills. Full management of IWTE (creating custom settlements).
    Released/to be released project: New Custom settlements for TATW.
    Interests: People with proficient modelling skills, who would like to join me in creating new custom settlements are welcome. Ideas for new units and ballance for TATW scripts.

Default Re: List of ACTIVE modders on TATW

I think this is a good initiative, at least this way, we can get a good community of TATW modders which will help loads for our modding.

Name: The Uruk
    Mod abilities: Scripting and Coding. Relatively decent at modelling and skinning. Done a lot with the M2TW system (coding in files to work)
    Released/to be released project: Divide and Conquer - Team member

Interests: Creating new and innovative scripts. People with drive who will do work and not give up or take ages doing it. Creating a mod with lots of new factions.

Name: Spice Master
    Mod abilities: Some scripting and coding of most game txt files. Modest modelling and skinning skill.
    Released/to be released project: Increasingly misnamed Minor Faction Enhancement Compilation, numerous small projects

Interests: Expanding on the PJ/Tolkien Middle Earth with new factions and features drawn mostly from the P&P MERP RPG imaginarium, adding elements of "historical" realism to imporve immersion and suspension of disbelief. NOT a reliable team player because of RL commitments.
    UPDATE: Someone to make 2d unit icons for the new units I've been churning out for my mods.
    Last edited by Spice Master; April 25, 2013 at 01:08 PM.

Name: Arandir Tur-Anion
    Mod abilities: Scripting and some Coding.
    Released/to be released project: Divide and Conquer - Team member, Heroes in Custom Battles
    Interests: Creating new and innovative scripts. People with drive who will do work and not give up or take ages doing it. Creating a mod with lots of new factions. I'm quite inactive for the moment due to RL.
    Last edited by Arandir Tur-Anion de Bodemloze; April 25, 2013 at 07:14 AM.

Mank's Avatar Dormouse of Hader

Name: Mank

Mod Abilities: Coding of most game files, competent scripting, basic 2d. Learning how to model & skin atm.

Released/ to be released project: Improved Barrow-Downs, currently attempting a giant merge of two mods

Interests: Modelling and scripting. I'd love to see a mod that balances gameplay so well that the A.I. won't need a complex money script. I also enjoy seeing units with extraordinary detail and have my sights set on churning out large amounts of high-quality (open source) units in the future.

(Currently available to help with other mods)
    Last edited by Mank; April 25, 2013 at 09:20 AM.

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

Nice thread

Name: Emperor of Hell
    Mod abilities: All sorts of coding, easy to quite advanced scripting ( Pretty rusty though ), quite some, modeling and skinning, decent 2d
    Released/to be released: Arnor armor upgrades, Boromir in plate armor, Divide and Conquer, helped with FROGS, MOS and several other mods.

Interests: Improving the Third Age game on several way with new visuals and better gameplay.

Kiliç Alì's Avatar Domesticus
    Artifex

Name: Kiliç Alì
    Mod abilities: Quite advanced in Scripting, Traits, Ancillaries. Encoding and texturing of strat_models (but my textures are crappy ) . Some bits of general coding. NO modelling.
    Released/to be released project: Return of The King submod; Fiefs of Gondor submod. Westeros Total War mod; Divide&Conquer submod.
    Interests: Gameplay tweaks and Lore-immersion scripts.

Member of the Imperial House of Hader, proud client of The only and sole Ferrit

Stylix's Avatar MOS Team Member

Name: Stylix
    Mod abilities: Scripting and Coding; File Management; Project coordination; Installer creation
    Released/to be released project: MOS , the ultimate TATW experience/MOS v1.5 W.I.P.
    Interests: Coding and scripting; testing; mod compatibility issues
    MOS v1.6.2+ Bug fixer 30 Dec 2013

leo.civil.uefs's Avatar É nóis que vôa bruxão!

Great! It seems that the thread is working.
    Lets wait for mroe people and then we can create a group.

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Name: Araval
    Mod abilities: A little coding; making similar to vanilla unit cards, portraits and humble 2D stuff.
    Released/to be released: FRoGS - caretaker
    ; team member of DCI: LA and War in the North; helped T&D with getting his units in game; will be helping the Ruins of Arnor with unit cards.
    Interests: Improving the Third Age game in several ways with visuals and cool stuff.

Name: Curufin
    Mod abilities: Basic coding and scripting, but mainly modelling and skinning work (and not too bad at it if I don't say so myself )
    Released/to be released: Call to arms (dead), DCI:LA unit maker and general idea/roster stuff.
    Interests: Expanding TATW into the wider realm of middle earth and keeping people interested in the community.

Trailhog250's Avatar Semisalis

Name: Trailhog250
    Mod Abilities: Coding
    Released/to be released:
    MOS - Massive Overhaul Submod - Balancer/Coder; CRM - Cheat Removal Mod - Creator; DAC - Divide and Conquer - Balancer
    Interests: Expanding TATW in innovative ways with an emphasis on balance. Interest in learning scripting.

FireFreak111's Avatar Artifex

Name: FireFreak111
    Mod abilities: Map creation, editing and balancing, Scripting, Basic unit balancing, Texture adjustment, Climate creation, Settlement implementation, Coding the many files of TATW
    Released/to be released project: DaC Campaign Map, Divide and Conquer - Coding and Mapping
    Interests: Enjoy map creation, bringing it to a new standard of quality and ensuring it is Lore-Accurate.

Macilrille's Avatar Domesticus

Perhaps this should be made a sticky and perhaps modders should update their resumé by certain intervals, or add if they learn something new, or post a notice if they go inactive?

Just suggesting- and breaking Leo's rule, for I am no modder.

T&D's Avatar Vicarius

Inactive members too???
    +Ngugi stick it...
    Name: T&D(Turambar and death)
    Mod Abilities: Modeling/skinning; some 2d art
    Released/to be released:

TATW big unit submod(General discussion)
    T&D-workshop
    Tomb King submod
    Interests:Creating most evil creatures as orcs and monsters
    Last edited by T&D; April 26, 2013 at 07:51 AM.

Name: ElvenKind
    Mod Abilities: 2d art - unit info cards and battle cards, text editing
    Released/to be released:
    MOS ( helping and trolling) , PCP ( 2d art) / Veni Vidi Vici Total War ( 2d art ) , Divide and Conquer ( 2d art )

Interests: Creating great Unit battle and info cards for gamers to FEEL the units they use in battles
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

The outcome and practical use of this thread would have to be clarified before a sticky would to be made out of it.
    If the aim is to create a group then sticky ought not to be needed; as well as it currently it's more of a board to present oneself rather than the Wips, Ideas and Proposals-purpose the OP aim for it to be, or a kind of nisched Mod Workshop for TATW (as the intention is an inter-modder exchange and co-op).

Personally I view the modders of TATW who aint so many people are normally aware of each other and are open about what they are up to, as a rule, already, starting threads about it or discussing, and with a general culture of folks helpful and sharing; while folks indeed do make similair works but then often because their visions differs and may not be compromised - that's why we have many different mods after all and not one mega-submod to TATW.

Not saying it's bad with an index of modders and their/our capacity, at all, it should also be considered it is a thread that would have to be both updated and presumably replaced now and then to be up current; and when an official thread non-modder members will be allowed to post, as long as it's on topic(s) and thread purpose(s)
    Last edited by Ngugi; April 27, 2013 at 04:45 AM.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Name: Earl of memory
    Mod abilities: Some very little scripting, little modding of text files, some texturing skills and less modelling skills.
    Released/to be released project: War of the Silmarils; DCI:Last Alliance
    Interests: People with the ambition to continue to bring the world of the First Age into life, and who will stick with a team for at least a year.
    DCI: Last Alliance: Unit maker. Proud member of The Imperial House of Hader

baz44331's Avatar Ordinarius

Name: Baz44331
    Mod abilities: Veteran Texture artist. uv mapper ,modeler basic
    Released/to be released project:
    Well ive worked on many mods. but most resent: the veiled stars mod for M&B Warband/ M.E.S.S mod,HWM mod, and a few others.
    Interests: TATW and the coninue of it.

Leo whats the plan? Make a new mod team and continue the main mod?
    Last edited by baz44331; April 27, 2013 at 05:39 PM.

Leo whats the plan? Make a new mod team and continue the main mod?
    This ^^, it seems we have a fair few people who are active and what not, but whats the purpose of this thread?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast